• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Preferred injection sites

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In an attempt to minimize scar tissue I have been wanting to add a few more pinning locations to my regular rotation. I am only familiar with quads, delts, glutes, and ventrogluteal. What are your preferred injection sites?

You pretty much named them. If I'm doing ED shots, I'll rotate in traps. Just make sure it's not around days you'll have the bar across them. Subq, I'll hit my stomach area too.

I did chest for a bit and then I had a BAD one. One pec was twice the size of the other one. Was a nice effect, but hurt like a mf'er. And was almost two weeks recovery. I haven't pinned pecs since. :(

You pretty much named them. If I'm doing ED shots, I'll rotate in traps. Just make sure it's not around days you'll have the bar across them. Subq, I'll hit my stomach area too.

I did chest for a bit and then I had a BAD one. One pec was twice the size of the other one. Was a nice effect, but hurt like a mf'er. And was almost two weeks recovery. I haven't pinned pecs since. :(
Is there a particular area of the traps to aim for?

Is there a particular area of the traps to aim for?

The meatiest part is always where I shoot, farthest away from connecting tissue. Regardless of muscle group. There's a pin site/location thread here some where.

I do calf injections without any issues. Small mg though.

For the guys hitting lats are you hitting them by lifting up your arm and going straight in or from the side? I’ve seen both done before and always wondered why people do it from the side and not from the front.

For the guys hitting lats are you hitting them by lifting up your arm and going straight in or from the side? I’ve seen both done before and always wondered why people do it from the side and not from the front.

I need to figure out lats. If any of you guys got a picture to share showing where to properly hit them I’d forever be indebted to you.

I don't pin often right now and am just starting out, but rotating between quads and ventroglutes

I need to figure out lats. If any of you guys got a picture to share showing where to properly hit them I’d forever be indebted to you.
Picture yourself, holding 1 hand on the sink with arm extended.
Bend over at the waist and look up at your lats (it will be flaring out).... ..Swab, reach up and poke thats the easiest way to do lat injections. Once use to it you can put a good amount of oil in there with minimal PIP.... 1st you will get PIP because its a virgin muscle but once used regularly, no pain whatsoever.

How do you keep the needle in and push the plunger yourself?
Picture yourself, holding 1 hand on the sink with arm extended.
Bend over at the waist and look up at your lats (it will be flaring out).... ..Swab, reach up and poke thats the easiest way to do lat injections. Once use to it you can put a good amount of oil in there with minimal PIP.... 1st you will get PIP because its a virgin muscle but once used regularly, no pain whatsoever.

How do you keep the needle in and push the plunger yourself?
You just jab it in and move your hand to the plunger... takes a little getting use too, but once you got it figured out, it's faster than doing say... a shot in the delt, where you have to reach across your pec's and is difficult to pin.

You just jab it in and move your hand to the plunger... takes a little getting use too, but once you got it figured out, it's faster than doing say... a shot in the delt, where you have to reach across your pec's and is difficult to pin.
One day, when I grow some balls, I am gonna try the lat pin. I’ve been using VG exclusively for too long now. And before that it was just upper outer glutes.

I gotta save up and get in touch with GC soon. The apocalypse is gonna suck with low T levels…

Back