• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Loggers needed for our andro cream line

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IronMagLabs is looking for 2-3 loggers per product for GEAR CREAM, SUPER 1 ANDRO, SUPER R ANDRO. If interested please apply below and state which product you would like to log and If you have ever done a LOG for any company in the past including IML. Please include your stats and/or your goals and reason for wanting to log this product.

Requirements
You need to have a minimum of a 200 post count You need to update your log at least 3-4 times a week.
Please include touchdown pics of your products and include a link to https://www.ironmaglabs.com/

(Click pic for direct access)

GEAR CREAM
Muscle Mass Gainer
Increases Testosterone Levels
Decreases Estrogen Levels
Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Strength & Power
Increases Aggression
Increases Recovery
Increases T3/T4 Levels

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/gear-cream/

SUPER 1-ANDRO CREAM
Increases 1-Testosterone Levels
Increases Muscle Hardening
Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Recovery
Bloat & Water Reduction

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/super-1-andro-cream/

SUPER R-ANDRO CREAM
Increases DihydroTestosterone (DHT) Levels
Increases Muscle Hardening
Increases Recovery
Increases Aggression
Bloat & Water Reduction

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/super-r-andro-cream/

If interested in purchasing any of these products DO NOT FORGET YOUR DISCOUNT CODE: MACE20 FOR 20% OFF. APPLIES EVEN ON DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS.

I'm Down to run a log Brother. I've ran a few different logs on the forums over the last few yrs. Nvr used any cremes or gels I'm down to try anyone you recommend or want the log on most or I'll opt for the GEAR CREAM TBH... Lemme know bro I should have the clout,the positive feed back and post count I believe. Plus Errrrryyyybody love logs n stories from Good Ol TinyNutzzz Yooooooo

I'm Down to run a log Brother. I've ran a few different logs on the forums over the last few yrs. Nvr used any cremes or gels I'm down to try anyone you recommend or want the log on most or I'll opt for the GEAR CREAM TBH... Lemme know bro I should have the clout,the positive feed back and post count I believe. Plus Errrrryyyybody love logs n stories from Good Ol TinyNutzzz Yooooooo
Sounds good I'll shoot ya a pm

I'm down to run gear cream and log if you need an extra body. I use to run a few creams before the ban a few years ago with good results. Currently I'm not on anything as I just finished pct for my cycle.

These are all pharmaceutical grade products guys. Great opportunity.

A small tip/suggestion if i please could to anyone logging.

Not everyone knows this. Studies show that damaged skin actually absorbs topical drugs to a higher degree. Something like eczema absorbs far more drug then normal skin. You can look this up if you don't believe me

So anyways, another trick I have used myself and with clients for years. Another way to "damage" the skin is to shave the area prior. So get up in the am, take a hot shower. Shave your chest or some guys with stomach hair shave that. Dry off well and immediately apply your lotion to that area. Be sure it sits on your skin for 6+ hours. Don't rinse it off, sweat it off or get wet. If you get sweaty at the gym, bring a change of shirts, clothes and change into dry clothes.

Also, get ready for it. Highest rate of Absorption for a topical like this on the body? The skin on the Testicles.

Yes sir, testes skin will absorb the most topical drug according to studies. Weird, right?

Now you know why they call it GEAR. Rub the GEAR on your gear ;)

These are all pharmaceutical grade products guys. Great opportunity.

A small tip/suggestion if i please could to anyone logging.

Not everyone knows this. Studies show that damaged skin actually absorbs topical drugs to a higher degree. Something like eczema absorbs far more drug then normal skin. You can look this up if you don't believe me

So anyways, another trick I have used myself and with clients for years. Another way to "damage" the skin is to shave the area prior. So get up in the am, take a hot shower. Shave your chest or some guys with stomach hair shave that. Dry off well and immediately apply your lotion to that area. Be sure it sits on your skin for 6+ hours. Don't rinse it off, sweat it off or get wet. If you get sweaty at the gym, bring a change of shirts, clothes and change into dry clothes.

Also, get ready for it. Highest rate of Absorption for a topical like this on the body? The skin on the Testicles.

Yes sir, testes skin will absorb the most topical drug according to studies. Weird, right?

Now you know why they call it GEAR. Rub the GEAR on your gear ;)

We all want to know, do we have the shave the balls to be most effective?

Also thanks for the great info!!

Sounds like a good opportunity for some straight shooters!

I am getting very interested in topical/transdermals for many compounds for performance/muscle/health/beauty:skin! Such huge strides have been made in this area of products! I will be experimenting! The first one I ever used was as a kid : DMSO for (my nana’s) knee pain. Then Blue Emu Oil. Lol. Now they have some nice IML products I want to implement.

Max

1-andro for me, i dont need anything for agression...

IML Gear Cream!
I would be happy to run a log for you. I actually just finished the Lean Af so not sure if that would disqualify me or taint results. I’m in between cycles and know where I should be as far as strength and aggression so any deviation would be due to the product. I wanted to try the gear cream but it looks like that is taken as well as the L Andro so looks like it would be R Andro. Let me know if that works.

Back