• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s up with the “crunch”

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like scar tissue to me. I have that in both of my legs . Feels like rice crispys popping when the needle goes in . It never really hurts But it’s definitely odd when it happens the first time .

Exactly what capthowdy said. Sounds and feels like piercing a rice crispy treat. Freaks you out at first but I don’t really see it as a big deal. As long as my oil is going in and getting absorbed i dont really care lol but I do rotate sites to keep scar tissue down as much as possible otherwise I’ll probably have crocodile skin for ass cheeks

Exactly what capthowdy said. Sounds and feels like piercing a rice crispy treat. Freaks you out at first but I don’t really see it as a big deal. As long as my oil is going in and getting absorbed i dont really care lol but I do rotate sites to keep scar tissue down as much as possible otherwise I’ll probably have crocodile skin for ass cheeks

Yes, you and [mention]Capthowdy87 [/mention] nailed it. She actually described it as going through a rice crispy treat before and I can contest to that too the one time I felt it.

Can’t believe I got that much scar tissue already from my first cycle. My dumb ass should have rotating more muscles. Did glutes eod, and I was pinning myself for most of it so I would definitely favor my right side, so some times my right glute would get hit 3 times a week. Ohh and I was also using a bigger needle (23G)

Just wanted to make sure that I’m still ok to use them even with that crunchiness every single time.

Yes, you and [mention]Capthowdy87 [/mention] nailed it. She actually described it as going through a rice crispy treat before and I can contest to that too the one time I felt it.

Can’t believe I got that much scar tissue already from my first cycle. My dumb ass should have rotating more muscles. Did glutes eod, and I was pinning myself for most of it so I would definitely favor my right side, so some times my right glute would get hit 3 times a week. Ohh and I was also using a bigger needle (23G)

Just wanted to make sure that I’m still ok to use them even with that crunchiness every single time.

I have the same sensation when I pin DG. I was using them way too much on a test/primo cycle and I think I developed a little bit of scar tissue. I was using 25 gauge 1.5” needles at the time.

Lately I’ve been using 29 gauge 1/2” insulin pins and rotating delts, quads and VG and haven’t been having any issues.

I haven’t been injecting enough volume to where I’ve needed to use DG lately, but at some point I will and I’m curious if they still crunch.

Back