• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

I have to ask...

Bpark365

Primo Enthusiast
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is the primo so cheap from PSL? I'm really wanting to potentially place an order for some but I can't get over the price. Are there any lab reports on the batch you guys have for sale?

How is the primo so cheap from PSL? I'm really wanting to potentially place an order for some but I can't get over the price. Are there any lab reports on the batch you guys have for sale?

The price is fairly competitive maximizing the price the customers are willing to pay. Clearly this is NOT a new product to the market therefore PSL's large customer base allows the opportunity to define a comfortable and acceptable price that the customer base is happy with and willing to pay and this includes the entire ON-LINE store. Yet, PSL is able to gauge and assess how to price low enough to win the market share while offering top quality products on a much larger scale than other generic contenders in the market are striving to reach. EP, PSL doesn't need to price gouge or even skim the market with selective pricing. PSL values their customers along with their feedback, getting feedback from our customers has always been an absolute must, because of this and PSL's large returning customer base is the result of fairly priced TOP SHELF products.

Historically people have shown 2 opposing beliefs regarding product pricing.. The million dollar question is "How do consumers perceive lower end prices" ?!?!
Low prices may harm how products are viewed, and high prices "enforce" the notion that "you get what you pay for".. Many sources in todays market take advantage of this.
I encourage you to avoid the mindset with "Low price, low quality" perception, and consider the fact that PSL is part of a global enterprise, that stretches out to each and every corner of the world.

I assure you that our team is willing to go above and beyond to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

If you have any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.:winkfinger:

Last report submitted on Primo is below, more testing will be conducted on many of the products listed at https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ by earliest of next year (2022).

Click below for a FULL list of Euro-Pharmacies lab test results.
http://euro-pharmacies.net/lab-results/

http://euro-pharmacies.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PRIMOBOLAN-DEPOT-1.pdf
8fnJVJe.png

I can't speak for the primo, but I've been a customer of PSL for a while and used several of their products. Won two shows last year exclusively using PSL, I do my bloods regularly and their gear is spot on. Just my personal experience.

The primo is a typical price. Are you looking at the acetate price maybe?

Back