• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Online shop list?

Chuffgod

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys sorry if it's been posted somewhere. I'm sure it has but I can't find it. Years ago I used a rolling online list of shops where people constantly updated and voted on which shops were reputable or not. I can't remember the name. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it! Thanks

That site is not affiliated with this site.

Check the sponsor section here for a list of great sources.

Well that's one way to jump in the Mix...
You have my vote for Worst every 1st Post...

Usually...a little background..Lifting history..current stats or condition,goals or even some family info..cycle history..

Brave New World..

Hey guys sorry if it's been posted somewhere. I'm sure it has but I can't find it. Years ago I used a rolling online list of shops where people constantly updated and voted on which shops were reputable or not. I can't remember the name. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it! Thanks

If this is an attempt to later post "Oh, I found it, here it is" you will be banned. Quickly.

If it is a legit request to help find that site, I'll give you a good piece of advice. It is probably at a MINIMUM 70% scammers. Stay away from it. Pretty sure I know which one you're talking about and it is a complete waste of space.

Do some research man, it's pretty easy to find a good one here. There are many. Also welcome.

Thank you guys! It's been like 8 years since I last bought anything my self and at that time that rolling list of shops seemed to be the best way to go. Any talk about specific sites that sell was prohibited but it was ok to link to the list. (Not this forum). Greatly appreciate the direction! Seems like finding quality products is much easier these days. Or maybe its this forum that makes it easier 😄
Zion who cares lol. Just a dude looking for info like everyone else in the newb thread. My only goal here is to get to the point without breaking rules, get some quick info from people who have current knowledge on shops, and continue my life lol. Thank you for the vote tho. Gotta be the best at something🥳

Back