• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stano 40mg HPLC report (New)

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This just in
Label reads 40mg
A bit overdosed but what else is new.....

Attachments

• stano.png
    stano.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 115
This just in
Label reads 40mg
A bit overdosed but what else is new.....

Coming in Hot!! . Looks like you have a good quality product. I have seen so many reports, I don’t trust em, but I trust certain guys bloodwork and my own experience. Turning out to be great. It is hard to always have zero issues ; everyone does at one point. But , how it’s dealt with is the key. I have had some past sponsors (no longer here) based purely on their owner or rep (or both) just being complete Dicks ! Truly , some had great products but a bad attitude and just dropped the ball on how to speak online or by email. Keep up the great job and being honest. Losing sponsors that aren’t in Timbuktu isn’t good; hope you guys stay and wish you well

Max

Coming in Hot!! . Looks like you have a good quality product. I have seen so many reports, I don’t trust em, but I trust certain guys bloodwork and my own experience. Turning out to be great. It is hard to always have zero issues ; everyone does at one point. But , how it’s dealt with is the key. I have had some past sponsors (no longer here) based purely on their owner or rep (or both) just being complete Dicks ! Truly , some had great products but a bad attitude and just dropped the ball on how to speak online or by email. Keep up the great job and being honest. Losing sponsors that aren’t in Timbuktu isn’t good; hope you guys stay and wish you well

Max
Pm sent

Bump

SB Winstrol is now dosed at 50mg. We carry It in oral form. It stayed the same price!!

Reach out to a REP and get an updated list… for reasons just like this. It’s always good to have an updated product list

SB Winstrol is now dosed at 50mg. We carry It in oral form. It stayed the same price!!

Reach out to a REP and get an updated list… for reasons just like this. It’s always good to have an updated product list

SB Winstrol is damn good. Best Winny I’ve ran, tightened me up real good with no joint issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72D75429-DA84-43B4-A003-1BFD278002E4.jpeg
SB Labs Winstrol 😁😁😁
Now dosed at 50mg!

Back