• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

10mg Halo HPLC report (New)

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Label reads 10mg. Slightly overdosed

Attachments

• Halo.png
    Halo.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 150
Label reads 10mg. Slightly overdosed

Nice! Halo is my go to for last weeks for photoshoots/competition. A lot of mma fighters and powerlifters like it for “as needed” use as well.

Max
#11+

Yes sir. How many times have you run Halo?

It was the first oral I ever ran. I have used it on 7 occasions (short term). Pretty experienced with it.

Max

Stano results just in. Will post shortly

Nice ! That is what I run with halo. Sounds nasty but, it sure is the shit when you are on short and no ester test/tren and super deficit. Of course this is not a recommendation of any kind; but it works for comp.

Max

How does halo compared to sdrol? Are they apples n oranges?

How does halo compared to sdrol? Are they apples n oranges?
I haven’t run Halo but I have run Sdrol and I can tell you everything people say about it is true. Stupid strong in a short time but it does kick your ass especially at higher doses (40mg ED and above). If you’re new to SDROL I’d suggest starting at 10mg ED and bump to 20mg ED after a week or so… you should see a major increase in strength and just a hard overall look 😉

50mg+ 1hr or so before walking into the cage is def a big push of aggression. I enjoyed it a cpl times in fighting and max lifts when I was younger, loved it for strength.

50mg+ 1hr or so before walking into the cage is def a big push of aggression. I enjoyed it a cpl times in fighting and max lifts when I was younger, loved it for strength.
So do you think it has a place in bodybuilding? Maybe guys take Halo more for the preworkout boost than the cosmetic effect it has on the body?

Ive yet to run Halo but I’d like to find a way to incorporate it into my run

It's a strength builder for sure, when I was lifting before mma I used halo for heavy days. At my best I could flat bench 450 easy on halo, rep 225 something like 40reps, etc.. I worked out with a guy prepping for NFL tryouts then so it was focused on strength. With that said it's a hell of a hardening agent imo my muscles were like granite even with higher fat percentage and water weight you pushed thru the flubber there was the marble. If you usually use say like a cut blend mast/test/tren for your oil, some folks use win and/or var for orals, next time swap out for halo instead of win or var with the cut blend you may enjoy it low dose. No dry joint pain associated from win, quality hard lean gains like var, strength/aggression of high dose drol, branch Warren loved it if I remember.

It's a strength builder for sure, when I was lifting before mma I used halo for heavy days. At my best I could flat bench 450 easy on halo, rep 225 something like 40reps, etc.. I worked out with a guy prepping for NFL tryouts then so it was focused on strength. With that said it's a hell of a hardening agent imo my muscles were like granite even with higher fat percentage and water weight you pushed thru the flubber there was the marble. If you usually use say like a cut blend mast/test/tren for your oil, some folks use win and/or var for orals, next time swap out for halo instead of win or var with the cut blend you may enjoy it low dose. No dry joint pain associated from win, quality hard lean gains like var, strength/aggression of high dose drol, branch Warren loved it if I remember.
I’m definitely getting to put this into my run… like I said I’ve been meaning to try it and now I’ve made my mind up lol.

Thanks for the information brother 👍

Does anyone know if Halo has an impact on hair loss?

JJ i dont believe so, but i use rogaine :)

i need some halo! shit makes me stupid strong

Get Shredded!
JJ i dont believe so, but i use rogaine :)

i need some halo! shit makes me stupid strong
See at one time in my life I was on Minixodil for a couple of years and it def helped… I’m prone to MPB so I really have to watch what compounds im putting in my body.

I have found that running HGH at therapeutic doses 2-3 IU a day has helped major in hair loss. I could run MAST/WINNY/TREN and a gram of Test a week and not have any noticeable hair loss.

I did stop the Rogaine but still have it up in the old medicine cabby just in case 😉

As long as Halo isnt a DHT I should be fine.. but again I haven’t spent much/if any researching it to know anything about it.

I’m picking up SDROL and Halo for some long hard workouts I have scheduled coming up… we’re going to completely shock my body by HEAVY HEAVY weight and going 2x the time I normally would (probably not going to be able to sit down to take a shit for a couple weeks 🤣 hahaha).

Back