• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronLion has best of everything!

MagicElevator

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first order with IL was awesome. My most recent order was even better!!!

See my test results and take advantage of their Christmas sale!

There are great sponsors on here, but I've had varied customer service. Usually good oils but bad or suspect customer service.

Not IronLion! I do not know where they learned their customer service skills but their communication is top notch. Really friendly and eager to please! And if one has trouble communication wise REHH can help.

My first order took awhile but IL was completely clear about it from the beginning. My most recent order was here like lightning! I was literally checking the tracking and expecting it to be awhile. I checked and guess what, it was in my mailbox waiting for me already! LOL!

Obviously this is a risky business and IL has to protect themselves. I don't think its good for me to state turnaround time but it was very FAST! My guess would be they vary their turnaround times to lessen their risk. But I have no idea. Bottom line I've had great HGH results, I've heard their oils are awesome, and they are completely up front about turnaround. If its awhile its worth it! But at same time, don't get too comfortable that it will be awhile and make sure you check your tracking it may already be in your mailbox earlier than you expect! I will test this batch and I'm sure the results will be great. Give IL your business these guys will take care of you. I have nothing but great things to say.

Last edited:
Hey Magic glad your experiences with Lion have been great so far, if you have have any questions feel free to send me a pm.

Happy gains.....

Back