• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this the right testosterone test to test my testosterone levels?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is the test in question. Its the one that costs $111.99. Is this what I need to see if my test I am taking is good or not?

I am 44 years old 5'10 195lbs and 9% bodyfat. I am taking 400mg of test cypionate a week and 10mg of anavar a day going on day 30 of anavar. Been on test for 6 months. I really need to know if my test is any good!

You should have done a before panel so you can compare. I order my panel through a TRT clinic. I would suggest looking at different TRT sites and click the links they advertise for blood work.

So the one I posted won't work?

You know there is a 1-800 number at the bottom of the page of that link you posted I bet you they can answer your questions.. I would call because I can see how confusing it can be

The one you posted is the correct panel
Yes like what Wesley said this test will let you know if you test is good and isn’t capped so will give you are actual number instead of stopping at 1500.

What about where it says this?: "This is our Hormone Panel for Females utilizing the Estradiol Ultrasensitive test"
What does that mean?

What about where it says this?: "This is our Hormone Panel for Females utilizing the Estradiol Ultrasensitive test"
What does that mean?
Read a little further...

"***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges"

IML Gear Cream!
Ok cool thanks brother! Are you looking at the bloodwork that costs $111.99?

Last edited:
I am talking about the second one down the page thats $111.99.

Thanks guys for bringing this up, being in my state private md doesn't work but discountlabs sites does.. I have a doctor I get mask exemptions from that will prob do labs but haven't crossed that bridge yet w him

I am assuming you dont have health insurance? If you do they will cover the test. I have Kaiser and run blood work every six months with zero co pay.

Back