• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jpal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Yes that is correct..

Just know DQ disappeared 2 years without any sign. Couldn’t contact him by Wickr and Email. Not sure what happened

Just know DQ disappeared 2 years without any sign. Couldn’t contact him by Wickr and Email. Not sure what happened

I'm fully aware..

Go to JP’s section and look at the latest post in the thread

Just checking in on the situation here. I also haven’t heard anything from him in a couple weeks.

Maybe exit scam ??
Or maybe just a store front change .

Just checking in on the situation here. I also haven’t heard anything from him in a couple weeks.

Strong first post. Why not do an intro first???

Well if this doesn't smell fishy for your first post. Have you been under a different name since you claim you contacted him weeks ago?

I know they just sold off their international warehouse with a sale and I'm pretty sure it said emptying stock. Hopefully he comes threw.
oh damn. That was a pretty risky move. They sold the equipment correct? I get a bad feeling a bust could have happened. I hope not.

oh damn. That was a pretty risky move. They sold the equipment correct? I get a bad feeling a bust could have happened. I hope not.

So none of Jpal's reps here have any info? If that's the case something bad may have happened so admin ought to take down their forum until answers are obtained.

So none of Jpal's reps here have any info? If that's the case something bad may have happened so admin ought to take down their forum until answers are obtained.

That’s what I’ve been confused about. No reps commenting is worrisome. I hope he didn’t get busted. I do hope all is well but obviously it’s not

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like word on another forum indicates JP has been busted.

Looks like word on another forum indicates JP has been busted.

If that is true then damn. I wish him the best. I could never do what these guys do. I'd be looking over my shoulder all day. No way. Hope he's doin alright.

Should of done the intro. I was basically signing up for one reason. See if you guys had info. Been dealing with Jp for 3 years. When I hadn’t heard from him in a couple weeks I thought I should check it out

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
This situation as a whole sucks ass? I agree can this so called Jpal was busted post atleast be screenshot and posted. Reps knowing absolutely nothing and the main man Mia for wks now DEFINITELY ISNT A GOOD THING. I never point fingers or say people screwed anyone until proof is shown. Here in Murica we are innocent until proven guilty. BUT NO ONE KNOWING AND NO ONE HEARING from dude, Sounds just like real life crime documentaries were the feds or some sort of leo gets ahold of them and shakes the shit outta them until they talk or they're taken in cuffs. This situation sucks and I truly hope everyone is over reacting and dude makes shyte right. If not and ges not busted THATS STRAIGHT JAG OFF SHIT ESP B4 CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
So basically this is fucked up bad. Still would love to see it with my own eyes. I know this is a secret world we play in but its people's lives that could ultimately get fucked with

Wtf is going on here… mindless what are they calling you a snitch and talking shit for? That’s what I got out of it anyways…. Sorry if I misinterpreted the thread glancing though it

So basically this is fucked up bad. Still would love to see it with my own eyes. I know this is a secret world we play in but its people's lives that could ultimately get fucked with

Agreed, and Biggerben69 would not lie about something like this as he's been in the game a long time. So it does look like whoever dealt with JP ought to be proactive and clean house

Wtf is going on here… mindless what are they calling you a snitch and talking shit for? That’s what I got out of it anyways…. Sorry if I misinterpreted the thread glancing though it
It’s a lot of meso guys a lot of us got banned because Millard was protecting a source. The meso guys jump on mindless every chance they get. I got drawn into it before until I took a step back and looked at the claims vs the evidence. Mindless is very non confrontational and fitmisc started a whole trolling campaign on him years ago and it took off.

It’s a lot of meso guys a lot of us got banned because Millard was protecting a source. The meso guys jump on mindless every chance they get. I got drawn into it before until I took a step back and looked at the claims vs the evidence. Mindless is very non confrontational and fitmisc started a whole trolling campaign on him years ago and it took off.

Good for him to not let it get under his skin then, I’d be fuming like a mother fucker…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back