• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jpal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
The first thing people do is tweak whenever they don’t hear back right away. Now trust me I know how bad it sucks for a sponsor to either get busted or dip out and burn everyone the way IA did years ago (to me also) but I really don’t think thats the case with JP. I could be wrong but I just really think hes taking some time to be with his family for the holidays.

I’m not dumb enough to say, o hey my buddy so and so sent him money.

Even I didn’t consider what about the damn tornadoes running through where he ships packages from. If that is his home base, man I hope his is alive and okay first and foremost. Those tornadoes have ripped through a few states now

My friend placed and order last Thursday , JP responded immediately sending the BTC address, BTC was sent and haven’t heard anything back since …

My friend placed and order last Thursday , JP responded immediately sending the BTC address, BTC was sent and haven’t heard anything back since …

That is very concerning. Because he’s been around for years and that is not his reputation at all. He’s always been completely stand-up and quick to help people out. Really worried and hoping the guy is ok

I sent an email to jp and got the automated list sent back almost immediately. I hope he’s still doing his thing and it’s just a break for the holidays

They haven’t stepped in here and set us straight on this yet? Not to stir the pot but that seems a bit concerning . Aren’t they pretty active on these boards? You’d think them or someone that works with them would step in and say this is bull shit by now

They haven’t stepped in here and set us straight on this yet? Not to stir the pot but that seems a bit concerning . Aren’t they pretty active on these boards? You’d think them or someone that works with them would step in and say this is bull shit by now

I agree. Surely someone can provide some communication. I hate but thinking they took my buddies money quick amidst all this as a last second grab. I hope I am wrong.

Turkeybacon chimed in on the thread on the jpal subforum and said he hasn’t heard from him since about the same time I said about. Surely he would have noticed something if he was about to just dip out.

Either yall are gonna look pretty stupid tweaking out over a man’s family Christmas getaway or I’m gonna look pretty stupid for holding onto the broken pieces. Either way it’s obvious we’re not gonna know until after Christmas.

Turkeybacon chimed in on the thread on the jpal subforum and said he hasn’t heard from him since about the same time I said about. Surely he would have noticed something if he was about to just dip out.

Either yall are gonna look pretty stupid tweaking out over a man’s family Christmas getaway or I’m gonna look pretty stupid for holding onto the broken pieces. Either way it’s obvious we’re not gonna know until after Christmas.

Most guys that take time away or close doors over Christmas usually let the community know, or let someone know. Not sure why he wouldn’t have done that if this is the case.

Get Shredded!

Jpal's profile page says last visit was 12/7.

Anyone checked PM forum? I don't know where else he is

Hopefully the guys are right, no one wants to see anything ill or bad happened to people.
Sending Good vibes and good energy out..

Hopefully the guys are right, no one wants to see anything ill or bad happened to people.
Sending Good vibes and good energy out..
How you been doing, man...hope you are OK now.

How you been doing, man...hope you are OK now.

Hey brother, I'm alive.. feeling burnt and worn out, feeling lethargic and tired, but it gets better every day. At the same time it gets depressing everyday because getting back to full speed can't come quick enough.

I’m gonna stay tuned, honestly starting to feel a little concerned. If it’s not true they will obviously say so, as soon as they are back on here…

If he did bounce on all you guys this dude's one cold ass motherfuker. Who knows though, maybe somebody caught on to what he was doing and he had to close shop

Fingers crossed nothing bad happened to JP and hoping he was not taken down by that script kiddie hacker that took out a number of sponsors on a number of boards.

BlueRun...he's taken down several forums and is still at it taking down sources.
Do you have any links I can read about it? Im not up on any of the forum or source stuff

Do you have any links I can read about it? Im not up on any of the forum or source stuff
Not really any links but this guy basically goes around reporting sites to the internet registrars to get those sites shut. As for sponsors, he's been reporting the sponsors' emails to their email providers.

If anyone remembered NandroXL aka AlphaUSA, he was one sponsor that took a hit and decided to lay low till this latest wave of takedowns subsided (if ever).

Well I just hope it doesn't turn into another instance that was like DQ.. because to this day DQ is still MIA..
Like I said in this lifestyle this is something you don't wish on anyone.

You mentioned “DQ” is “Dispense Quick”? The source here before?

I know they just sold off their international warehouse with a sale and I'm pretty sure it said emptying stock. Hopefully he comes threw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back