• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TPP/NPP reviews

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve never been one to run blends, always buy gear separately. Curious if there’s anyone who has used this particular blend & can share opinions. Thanks!

yes MANY times. Zero PIP and nice cleans gains on a clean bulk. have run it everywhere from 1cc mon/wed/fri to 1cc ED on dif cycles. joints felt amazing throughout

Yep I have ran it at about same doses as above and I liked it as well. Felt very good on it and strong.

I love it but like the blend with the added Mast P better

I am 100% fan of the same blend ldog is referring to. It has the Mast P added in and it is amazing. I recently tried running a blast of long esters (deca, Mast E, and Test Cyp.) Never again will I stray from GC's blend of TPP/NPP/MastP. It is clean gains. None to very little pip. Strength, Mass, Libido.... Everything. All in one nice little package! I will actually be ordering some more of this SOON!

I love it but like the blend with the added Mast P better
Nice , I know a man who has some on the way and plans on running 1.25ml eod for 12 weeks along with some gc tbol.

Back