• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trustworthy Source for Primo?

Bpark365

Primo Enthusiast
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve always used one source but he apparently isn’t responding at the moment. I’ve tried another lab’s primo and wound up with a noodle dick after a couple weeks and after sending off to jano found out it certainly was not primo.

This bad primo you got, was this a source here ?

And what was it actually?

Sounds like it was probably deca

I’ve always used one source but he apparently isn’t responding at the moment. I’ve tried another lab’s primo and wound up with a noodle dick after a couple weeks and after sending off to jano found out it certainly was not primo.

Gorilla Farm and Jpal both had the 200mg/ml but I know one of them is gone and it sounds like the other one is too now.

Gear Church’s primo has been tested and does the job for me but unfortunately it’s 100mg/ml.

PSL had some HPLC labs done on their PRIMO and I dont remember the exact number’s but they were solid numbers, you can look it up in their subform.

And what was it actually?

It was NPP and no it wasn’t a source here. It was a deal that was too good to be true, I knew it, did it anyway. Live and learn.

I got raws and am just gonna do the shit myself at this point. I’m sure there’s great sources out there but goddamn I don’t understand the need to fuck people over especially when it comes to primo. They act like we aren’t willing to pay for it. I’ll pay basically whatever they want, never haggle, and never look for a deal elsewhere if you’re good to me. Too much to ask for some fuckers I suppose

Damn noodle dick with npp? I haven't experienced that before... good luck with raws man there should be some good info here for any questions you might have

It was NPP and no it wasn’t a source here. It was a deal that was too good to be true, I knew it, did it anyway. Live and learn.

I got raws and am just gonna do the shit myself at this point. I’m sure there’s great sources out there but goddamn I don’t understand the need to fuck people over especially when it comes to primo. They act like we aren’t willing to pay for it. I’ll pay basically whatever they want, never haggle, and never look for a deal elsewhere if you’re good to me. Too much to ask for some fuckers I suppose
Primo enanthate raws look like no other raw. Very shiny, large granules. Some describe as “fish scale”.

I made 200mg primo and it was painful. 100mg not at all.

IML Gear Cream!
Any sponsor doing 200mg/ml right now?

I got clean primo at 270/ml but not from a sponsor here

Not that I recall seeing recently anyway.

Fortunately I bought like 35 vials of Gorilla Farm 200mg/ml primo before they closed up shop.

I still have like 27 left I think and then like 30 vials of GC 100mg/ml primo.

Fuck yeah, I’m a hoarder. Smart move in retrospect lol.

Fortunately I bought like 35 vials of Gorilla Farm 200mg/ml primo before they closed up shop.

I still have like 27 left I think and then like 30 vials of GC 100mg/ml primo.

Fuck yeah, I’m a hoarder. Smart move in retrospect lol.

Nice, good for you! That’s what I will do next time someone solid with 200mg/ml comes around.

Primo enanthate raws look like no other raw. Very shiny, large granules. Some describe as “fish scale”.

I made 200mg primo and it was painful. 100mg not at all.

Hey why was it painful ?? I’m using jp primo 200 no pain. But I am mixing it ofc with other stuff . The stuff I have was all sent off to jano so I know it’s good and dosed right .

Back