• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Unsponsored Trest Log

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year.

Week three was met with solid gains. Pyramided up to 315 on bench for 4 reps (275 felt like warm up weight). This is honestly the first time I've gotten under three plates on bench in many years out of concern for my shoulders. I could have gotten another rep too if I had a spotter.

Started eating really clean after the Christmas splurge. New Years was salmon and shrimp with whole grain rice and asparagus.

Going to pull bloods on week 6, and if everything looks good push this for a 100 day run (5 vials of trest).

Weight is up to 212 and I'm starting to lean out. Here is a fun pick of my pup trying to flex his back with his papa.

Good log I’ve really wanted to try trest but afraid of gyno (prone). I’m 51 and had to kill some symptoms a couple years ago on a test Deca dbol cycle. I’ve heard test isn’t even necessary with trest as it was made for TRT. Not sure about it.
Nothing better than a good dog! They make life better

Good log I’ve really wanted to try trest but afraid of gyno (prone). I’m 51 and had to kill some symptoms a couple years ago on a test Deca dbol cycle. I’ve heard test isn’t even necessary with trest as it was made for TRT. Not sure about it.
Nothing better than a good dog! They make life better

I get gyno sensitive when I take dbol. Trest has been ok. I am still taking 100mg of test iso EW and my ai protocol seems to be on point. I'll get a better understanding of where my e2 levels are when I get bloods done next week. I think the mast and provi help too. One thing I can say about trest is my strength gains are exceeding all expectations. Week to week I am experiencing gains in all my major lifts.

Looking great man.

Not a person on this forum who's opinion I respect more. Thankyou for the compliment. My goal is to get up to a lean 225 and I'm pretty optimistic about reaching that goal.

solid look bro!

I think 2 days is fine.

Week six pics. I'm almost back to where I was after my 14 week deca, sust and mast p cycle from PSL last summer.

Week six pics. I'm almost back to where I was after my 14 week deca, sust and mast p cycle from PSL last summer.

Beastly ! Mad Muscle !

Max

Great log ! I have been looking for info/results on trest, havnt found much and most that I did find was older . I started with trest ace a week ago . Will go through a bottle of it and introduce trest E at the same time , basically using the ace as preload for the Eth . waiting for NPP to be delivered . Probably just gonna start deca until the NPP is delivered . Will start superdrol this week . I’ve been planning this for a few months just taking some time for everything to get here !! Just turned 50 myself last month , would like to get up to around 270 (5’10” 250 now)by the time it’s done. Just gotta put the time in and feed it !!! hopefully the trest will keep the wife happy also !!! Keep the follow ups posts coming , looking forward to following your progress !!

coming

Good stuff man, looking good. Keep it up

Went to give blood last week and my hemoglobin was 18.6. It was too high to give a double red so they just took a pint. BP was a little high too 145/85. Should get my other labs back this week.

Bench at triceps this morning and the gains are real on trest. This GC oil is smooth. It is 1.6cc's every four days (50mg trest, 50mg npp, and roughly 65mg test iso) and 2.3 cc's every four days (50mg trest, 200mg mast e, and 50mg npp). Trest and npp are EOD and I switch test iso and mast e every four.

Weight is 213. Really trying to hit my goal of 225 by the end of this run but it is hard for me to gain weight. I eat like a horse and then shit three times a day. It is a blessing to have a fast metabolism but it makes bulking a challenge.

Get Shredded!
Went to give blood last week and my hemoglobin was 18.6. It was too high to give a double red so they just took a pint. BP was a little high too 145/85. Should get my other labs back this week.

Bench at triceps this morning and the gains are real on trest. This GC oil is smooth. It is 1.6cc's every four days (50mg trest, 50mg npp, and roughly 65mg test iso) and 2.3 cc's every four days (50mg trest, 200mg mast e, and 50mg npp). Trest and npp are EOD and I switch test iso and mast e every four.

Weight is 213. Really trying to hit my goal of 225 by the end of this run but it is hard for me to gain weight. I eat like a horse and then shit three times a day. It is a blessing to have a fast metabolism but it makes bulking a challenge.
I picked up some trest from GC myself.

You log played a part in why I chose them over other shops.

Thanks for the feed back!

I picked up some trest from GC myself.

You log played a part in why I chose them over other shops.

Thanks for the feed back!

You won't regret it Monte. I love this compound. If it was a little less expensive I would consider it for trt. It definitely brings down the PSA levels (something that is in the back of my mind as I near 50) and the strength gains are unreal.

You won't regret it Monte. I love this compound. If it was a little less expensive I would consider it for trt. It definitely brings down the PSA levels (something that is in the back of my mind as I near 50) and the strength gains are unreal.
Yeah, I've ran it a few times and had great experiences with it.

Some fun New Years pics of my wife and me. She is taking GC var 12.5mg in the am and pm and 20mg test iso x2 EW. Also taking primo tabs that I made from IL raws and 1iu gh in the am and pm. She is a thick girl and is getting strong as fuck.

Attachments

• IMG-1466.jpg
    IMG-1466.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-4620.JPG
    IMG-4620.JPG
    368.8 KB · Views: 38
Some fun New Years pics of my wife and me. She is taking GC var 12.5mg in the am and pm and 20mg test iso x2 EW. Also taking primo tabs that I made from IL raws and 1iu gh in the am and pm. She is a thick girl and is getting strong as fuck.

thick is Good👍, luv them Curvs!!

Hit legs and shoulders today. I usually don't go above 225 for squats (heavier with the hack squat machine) but it felt so light I had to throw on more weight. I can say I am shocked at the strength gains with this cycle, and the low dose of npp and probably the gh are keeping my joints feeling great. Got a little tweak in my back shrugging 315 (got to watch my form). Blood draw today to check test, e2 and lipids.

Labs are in. E2 is good on 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. Test Iso is 60mgs every four days, so 890 is solid. Good to see my hemoglobin is down from 18.6 when I went to give blood two weeks ago. Got a little over a month to go on trest and so far so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Labs are in. E2 is good on 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. Test Iso is 60mgs every four days, so 890 is solid. Good to see my hemoglobin is down from 18.6 when I went to give blood two weeks ago. Got a little over a month to go on trest and so far so good.

Sorry. Some personal things were still visible, so I removed the attachment.

Here is a screen shot with info removed. Thank you Multi!

Attachments

• GC Results.jpg
    GC Results.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 90
Just a few weeks left of this trest run and I have to say it has exceeding all expectations. GC oil has not once caused me any pip. The one draw back is the stoppers leak when I push air in before drawing out the oil. The small print on the labels is hard to read without my glasses and it rubs off easy. Have to make sure I'm not mixing up my trest and test iso.

I will post some final picks in a few weeks.

Just a few weeks left of this trest run and I have to say it has exceeding all expectations. GC oil has not once caused me any pip. The one draw back is the stoppers leak when I push air in before drawing out the oil. The small print on the labels is hard to read without my glasses and it rubs off easy. Have to make sure I'm not mixing up my trest and test iso.

How many weeks did you run total?

I found after week 9-10 I stopped seeing the benefits as much and sides would start to increase.

Good looking total test as well. How many days after the pin did u pull bloods?

Last edited:

Lol...I do miss the old labels! I keep a set of cheaters where I pin. I can't make out the tick marks too easy on pins any more either.

How many weeks did you run total?

I found after week 9-10 I stopped seeing the benefits as much and sides would start to increase.

Good looking total test as well. How many days after the pin did u pull bloods?

I was going to push it to 100 days (5 10ml vials) but I'll probably stop after 80. Gains are plateauing and I've been feeling a little wiped out this week.

I pinned 50mg trest, 200mg mast and 50mg npp two days prior to the blood draw. 60mg of test iso was taken 4 days prior. Wasn't sure if trest would impact test levels, and I meant to get free test checked because I am taking mast e and provi, but I chose the wrong lab. When I cruise on 200mgs of test cyp I'm in the 1,300 range.

Lol...I do miss the old labels! I keep a set of cheaters where I pin. I can't make out the tick marks too easy on pins any more either.

Getting old sucks. I had lasik and my distance vision is perfect but it made my farsightedness worse.

I was going to push it to 100 days (5 10ml vials) but I'll probably stop after 80. Gains are plateauing and I've been feeling a little wiped out this week.

I pinned 50mg trest, 200mg mast and 50mg npp two days prior to the blood draw. 60mg of test iso was taken 4 days prior. Wasn't sure if trest would impact test levels, and I meant to get free test checked because I am taking mast e and provi, but I chose the wrong lab. When I cruise on 200mgs of test cyp I'm in the 1,300 range.

Yeah the trest won't effect total test numbers. Those are very good results, hope you have a good bit of that iso laying around cause it's on the ball.

I have gotten pretty lethargic towards the end of each of my previous trest cycles. Pretty much exactly what you're experiencing.

A few weeks to go and I had what I thought was a routine Dr appointment to get a cyst lanced under my jaw line. He got in there and said it was a solid mass and as he was cutting a sample for pathology it started leaking like a sieve. I was actually pretty comfortable as everyone in the office started to panic. They used silver nitrate and had to ultimately cauterize it before sewing me back up. Feels like I got clobbered in the jaw and I refuse pain meds because of a history of opiate addiction. Got to wait 3-5 days for pathology and no more gh or other gear except trt for a bit.

Back