• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pain-killers kill

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There has been a large increase in drug-related deaths, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is about 30 percent increase in 2020 in overdose deaths, involving fentanyl use or mixing it with a drug such as cocaine or methamphetamines. Don't you feel it can be related to quaranteen, separation and loneliness?

From what I'm seeing is... People that really need pain meds are being turned away..and having to resort to the streets or black market..I had pain management for my neck..Well they screwed up my neck with a bad epidural and put me off for 6 damn wks..I had to fire them to get help..I was in pain every hour of every damn day..suffered like a wounded dog..Only PT helped me manage the problem..

So Dr.s pushed the shit out of pain meds 10yrs ago..gave it for headaches and hang nails..Got thousands hooked and now trying to wash their bloody hands of it all..I have terminal C..I can't get a Tylenol 3...

There has been a large increase in drug-related deaths, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is about 30 percent increase in 2020 in overdose deaths, involving fentanyl use or mixing it with a drug such as cocaine or methamphetamines. Don't you feel it can be related to quaranteen, separation and loneliness?

The sad part is those in pain can't get meds and most of these ODs come.from drugs from China and Mexico.

From what I'm seeing is... People that really need pain meds are being turned away..and having to resort to the streets or black market..I had pain management for my neck..Well they screwed up my neck with a bad epidural and put me off for 6 damn wks..I had to fire them to get help..I was in pain every hour of every damn day..suffered like a wounded dog..Only PT helped me manage the problem..

So Dr.s pushed the shit out of pain meds 10yrs ago..gave it for headaches and hang nails..Got thousands hooked and now trying to wash their bloody hands of it all..I have terminal C..I can't get a Tylenol 3...

This is me, 4 back surgeries. Metal poisoning from a spine implant and chit isn't getting better but nope no pain meds. Shoot I had a 3 hr drive after surgery and they wouldn't give me a script. They said the DEA is going after doctors. I was like wtf!

Physicians all the sudden being these “conscientious gatekeepers” is 100% the cause of people using illegal drugs which appears to now be primarily fentanyl and it’s analogs.

I have been getting an Rx of 10mg Norco for over 4 years now. I got a new doc at the VA and he just says “no”. As in no drugs, no plan of action, no empathy.
what he doesn’t know is that I maybe take 4 pills a year on excruciatingly painful days. I shitcan the rest. I have only been refilling all this time on principal. Not one incident. Not a single positive for abuse on bi-annual tox screens. No reason to stop other than some bullshit about the VA not prescribing for chronic pain anymore…which I found out is NOT correct.
Thank goodness I am not hooked or I’d be buying oxycontin atthe local farmacias here, which in the past was a very slippery slope.

I guarantee Dr.s in pain get whatever they want..
I've been dropped by shit Dr.s that treat me like a strung out junkie...for calling them exactly what they are..ungreatful demi-gods..

Got a list..and I'm checking it twice...

People who need pain killers should be given pain killers if you give someone a script the doctor just needs to monitor the issue I don't understand why its so hard to write a small amount and watch out for drug seeking behavior.
I believe its patient abuse to leave someone in pain but they shouldn't write 100s of pills a month over and over unless you have cancer or a debilitating injury. Its just common sense and common sense isn't that common smh

This is me, 4 back surgeries. Metal poisoning from a spine implant and chit isn't getting better but nope no pain meds. Shoot I had a 3 hr drive after surgery and they wouldn't give me a script. They said the DEA is going after doctors. I was like wtf!

Sorry you had to go thru that...been there..no fun..

My brother over dosed from fentanyl laced heroin with fentanyl laced xanax... Addiction is a Mother Fucker but these fake pressed pills and fentanyl fillers are truly whipping niggas straight tf out!!!! Fucking Sad dont get me wrong I love my Vicodin or Notco 10s but I'm not snorting,smoking irceatting 30 a day lol. Shit get you some Straight Up Kratom some weed and chill tf out

IML Gear Cream!

This is sickening. Then it turns into a street pharmacy where here in illinois norco 10s ho for $8-$11 a pop. When you can get a script of 180 for $1.30 w ins and about $70 wo insurance. This is why people either become addicted because they were prescribed long term then wrongly taken away,or they're abused and sadly HEROIN becomes the opioid that's now the cheapest and usually mixed hot with fentanyl or battery acid eitherway your fucked after a few doses of that

I cut my thumb and 3 fingers off my left hand with a bad work/mitersaw accident... Don't get me fucking started. I had skin graphs from my biceps so nerve damage from mid bi and coming up from missing fingers. I was mad a Phat for a thumb Hence the skin graph not to mention the all around pain from bones shredded and ripped out of sockets. My surgeon prescribed tramadol and 800mg ibuprofen and was still convinced I was gonna become addicted. I thankfully have a primary that takes great care of me. I did 23 surgeries,bone n skin graphs,rod placements and bone marrow scooping to regrow my post for a thumb. I want no sympathy and I truly feel bad for cancer,ptsd,dementia and patience that truly NEEDS THESE DRUGS to sadly live to die anyway!!!! Its a fucked up dbl edge sword. Like you can be 55 and dying from terminal cancer and have a dr say no I'm not putting my license on the line or you can have a dr that passes the shit out like candy on Halloween to anyone that even describes a qualification... Corporate America,Doctors,Big Pharma the God Dam Government all are out to fuck us and use these devil's killers as population and mind control

This is sickening. Then it turns into a street pharmacy where here in illinois norco 10s ho for $8-$11 a pop. When you can get a script of 180 for $1.30 w ins and about $70 wo insurance. This is why people either become addicted because they were prescribed long term then wrongly taken away,or they're abused and sadly HEROIN becomes the opioid that's now the cheapest and usually mixed hot with fentanyl or battery acid eitherway your fucked after a few doses of that

My 3rd surgery a few years ago my insurance would give me 10 per week. Yes 10 per week. I had to drive to the pharmacy after major back surgery each week. Shit was unreal.

No one is screwing with pharmacy drugs anymore. The street stuff is cheaper and harder. Some how they don't understand this even tho they get these big busts from shipments and people bring it over the border.

The only thing to understand is whether they are just being stupid and unprofessional or there is one big scheme behind it all?

My 3rd surgery a few years ago my insurance would give me 10 per week. Yes 10 per week. I had to drive to the pharmacy after major back surgery each week. Shit was unreal.

No one is screwing with pharmacy drugs anymore. The street stuff is cheaper and harder. Some how they don't understand this even tho they get these big busts from shipments and people bring it over the border.

It’s definitely related to all this Covid crap. We are being over run by evil leaders world wide trying to enslave us. I struggle daily now with anxiety and depression because of it. I just found out my good friend took fentanyl and set himself on fire to kill himself. He’s been in the ICU for two weeks. I’m Waiting for the day we all say enough is enough and start “removing” these tyrants from office.

It is total nightmare, stay strong, man.

It’s definitely related to all this Covid crap. We are being over run by evil leaders world wide trying to enslave us. I struggle daily now with anxiety and depression because of it. I just found out my good friend took fentanyl and set himself on fire to kill himself. He’s been in the ICU for two weeks. I’m Waiting for the day we all say enough is enough and start “removing” these tyrants from office.

The only thing to understand is whether they are just being stupid and unprofessional or there is one big scheme behind it all?

I dunno but they have one more implant to remove. This time I will be searching for street chit. I won't drive 3 hrs to get home again in that kind of pain. Then for a week after while changing my bandages. Screw it gotta do what ya gotta do.

Straight up Kratom - pure quality - Red for sleep -Green or white for pain - or a mix -will work as well as Norcos -lot less problems -OD

Back