• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Move Over James Bond

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NEW - Future Bond could be "non-binary" and use the pronoun "they," Barbara Broccoli, 007's producer, has revealed.

As long as it isn't Queen Latiffia..
Talk about killing a character...

She couldn't run to her car in a hurricane..but she's beating up trained hit men and ex-seals..

She couldn't club a seal in Japan if ten guys held one..What a freaking Joke

If they use a Black guy...
Look for the oo7 to be changed...to oo9 1/2..

If they use a Black guy...
Look for the oo7 to be changed...to oo9 1/2..

Lol. I’d like to see Idrise Elba! Proper English Gentlemen and he kicks fuckin ass!

Max
Lol to the 9.5”

Lmao...i was thinking "OctoPeeHole"

Its already Woke... 007 is a black woman. Money-Penny is a black woman, "Q" is a homosexual...
Bond is dead.

Crazy how retarded Holly weird has gone...

That would be like me being cast as George Jefferson ("Hey Weeize") or Fred Sanford "You Big Dummy"!.

Woke-Turdz...

Once you go woke you go broke. Looks like they're making the last James Bond movie. I'm okay with that

Its already Woke... 007 is a black woman. Money-Penny is a black woman, "Q" is a homosexual...
Bond is dead.

Crazy how retarded Holly weird has gone...

That would be like me being cast as George Jefferson ("Hey Weeize") or Fred Sanford "You Big Dummy"!.

Woke-Turdz...

The last 2 flix have been interlaced with woke bullshit. Now that he is dead, they can reboot the franchise and ruin it once and for all.

Richard-Kiel-Jaws-James-Bond-death.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhh…the infamous character “Detally Challenged”.

Ian Fleming was atotal pussy hound, no? Why else would he buy an island? An island and a backhoe and a never ending stream of new pussy. If only I could get a woman to procure them for me….her character would be “Jizz Lane Folgers”.

another classic bites the dust. FKKK this culture of pussies and their bullshit.

As long as it isn't Queen Latiffia..
Talk about killing a character...

She couldn't run to her car in a hurricane..but she's beating up trained hit men and ex-seals..

She couldn't club a seal in Japan if ten guys held one..What a freaking Joke

seriously. go from Denzel to some fat whore who cant tie her shoes. haven't watched a single episode. refuse to

Back