• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New

shredded2022

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello! I'm new to the whole forum scene. I browsed a little before signing up and am excited to start learning and contributing! I might start a log to give me a little needed motivation and accountability. No one in my real life cares about my fitness goals.

Last edited:
Welcome! Yup it’s up to you to kill it bro!

Yo! Welcome to the forum, your gonna love it here! I learn something new here almost everyday! I don’t contribute a ton cause I don’t know shit, but I’m learning and I’m starting to look like a sexy monster again! BOOM! Enjoy

Hello! I'm new to the whole forum scene. I browsed a little before signing up and am excited to start learning and contributing! I might start a log to give me a little needed motivation and accountability. No one in my real life cares about my fitness goals.
Same here man. I love this place. Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

I hear ya man, get my attention from the brothers in here than I do from my wife . Good place to be, def get that log going.It’ll keep you on top of your shit and give us a chance to get to know ya better.

Welcome to ASF brother you can hit me up anytime shoot me a PM or email me at bigmurph@roidshop.to

Also check out http://roidshop.to/

Glad to have you around brother 🙏
BIGMURPH

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome!

Welcome. I love logs. If you do start one I’ll be following along

Welcome to the forum!

Back