• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Challenge...Who Want to Get In..

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So...4o1 and have agreed we need some guys and gals to help..

Judges...maybe a small support team for us..and help making this something that not only gets us revved up but inspires others..

Any ideas to make this better..please add..

And no grief support team for 4o1...got cha..
Z...

This going to be who looks the best at the end? Or who transforms the best from the start.... bc depending on the starting point of your physiques it can make a difference.

But I am pulling for you both old dogs. Long in the tooth. Snow on the roof but fire in the furnace.

Good point..I think best transformation would give me an edge...So No..
Honestly I want the odds Against me...as they already are..So,best at the End..

This will be hard for anyone against big boy 4o1..
And harder then for me than most..I'll be starting 10 cars back from the pole..Perfect..

I am just getting back in the gym..sore AF..
Using Dec.to get acclimated to the pain..bringing me up to speed before the First..
So,Jan.1. It's ON..full speed..

Got a few tricks up the sleeve..and I know he does too...but he is respecting my wishes and understands why I'm pushing..That's a great Friend..This is how I want to be remembered..Never Quit..!!..Never out of the Fight..!!

Is it a wise choice..Hell I don't know..but what I Do know this...2 more yrs of what I just went thru.. Isn't the Way..
And I love a Challenge..and doing what you love is Never wrong...

So while the World outside is Burning...He and I..will battle it Out..With utmost respect for eachother..For all to tune into and watch unfold...A friendly contest where everyone wins...I can't change the News..or our shipping issues..or even make my wife's cooking edible...but I can..for a brief moment give a positive distraction to the craziness that's everywhere...And that's what this is Really all about..Everything else is just for The Fun of It...

But don't doubt how serious we both are about Winning..
Enjoy

I def think this will be fun and good for the both of us and the brothers of the forum to watch unfold! I’m def not cutting you any slack at all and I know that’s how you want it lol

Back