• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Shadow Boxing in between sets?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have you guys ever seen anyone doing this over the years?

I legit have, so this made me LOL

Bwahaha ...if thats your kinda thing than more power to you, as for me nope I find it ridiculous and annoying

Have you guys ever seen anyone doing this over the years?

I legit have, so this made me LOL

Lol! Sad but true, I just give it no mind and look the other way besides they don’t even look like they lift! But the gym isn’t just for bodybuilders and power lifters it would be nice tho daydream!

Hell I’m just happy they’re in the gym working on themselves. I don’t go to the gym to pay attention to or make fun of anyone else. We’ve all got our own shit going on. I’m sure I look just as dumb some people when I’m in there loud and grunting or laying in a pool of sweat on the floor.
The real assholes are the ones who make fun of what other people are doing at the gym.

I have moments where these types of unfamiliar behaviors I see between sets bother me
1 Shadow boxing
2 Dancing
3 Texting
4 videoing themselves
5 Screaming and slamming weights

But then I realize sometimes I take up 2-3 stations or benches amd scared dbs around, I rotate like I won the gym to myself lol we all do things that are unthinkable to others so l rather be a live and let live kinda guy

They look like pure douche-nozzles, most dont know what they are doing in a gym, they dont belong in a gym.
Ive seen twigs giving people the stink-eye while getting close to them and shadow-boxing.

Total fools...

I hit my heavy bag between rounds a lot. Does that make me gay? Lol

shadow boxers are intimidating tho… it’s like who the fuck are the punching and how did they become invisible. That shit is scary to think about. Invisible people walking around picking fights with unsuspecting strangers… come on guys. This world is freaky!!

This is the reason I workout at 3 am and done by 4 so I don't have to deal with these idiots. There was a guy doing round kicks and karate moves in the mirror. I asked him if he practices martial arts and he said yes. I asked him where? He told me the location.

So I asked him is it ok if I go there and lift while they are working out? Little bitch never came back.

This is the reason I workout at 3 am and done by 4 so I don't have to deal with these idiots. There was a guy doing round kicks and karate moves in the mirror. I asked him if he practices martial arts and he said yes. I asked him where? He told me the location.

So I asked him is it ok if I go there and lift while they are working out? Little bitch never came back.

:D... Nice... LOL

If someone is legit working out, that is one thing. If they're just in there to act a fool, then they deserve whatever shaming and ridicule they get.

Like someone already said good for them that they are in the gym and I wouldn’t have a problem with if it was a real boxer/fighter that wanted to keep the heart rate up between sets but most of the time it’s a nerd that do know wtf he’s doing and just try to act cool and coming from a fighting background I hate those people with a passion.

At the gym? Great! Acting like a stupid cunt in the gym? Not so great. If a person is at the gym for 40 minutes and 20 of those are standing in the squat rack pushing their ass out doing duck lip selfies, they don’t get credit for being at the gym because training isn’t their prime directive.

Hell I’m just happy they’re in the gym working on themselves. I don’t go to the gym to pay attention to or make fun of anyone else. We’ve all got our own shit going on. I’m sure I look just as dumb some people when I’m in there loud and grunting or laying in a pool of sweat on the floor.
The real assholes are the ones who make fun of what other people are doing at the gym.

Making fun of fools is part of the fun. People need to not be so sensitive and learn to take a joke. I always find those people complaining about being made fun of are the ones that go around making fun of everyone else. They just can't take what they dish out. Some of them are oblivious to what they do too...

Nerve of those guys...hope they don't get in the way of all the fags posing in the mirror 😁

My personal take is this....

If the Gym is set up for more than lifting, I do not see an issue with it. The problem is like Wise Guy brought up in his post. If it is a gym strictly for lifting then you are a massive fuck stick who needs slapped around for acting like a douche.

You want to box go to a properly set up Gym and do so.

In my late teens to mid 20's at PowerHouse Gym in the mid to late 90's we used to get semi pro athletes, amatures, pro wrestlers etc. Seen some strange shit...lol
Had an NFL 3rd stringer say I couldn't take him down. Mind you I was a state champ wrestler and went to Nationals (got my ass kicked) but was always training in jujitsu at the time (mostly self taught same I did with wrestling) It got heated and i finally agreed to try. I admit he was the hardest take down I could recall. Guy was legit fast as fuck and had good defense techniques. Taught in football training of all things. Yes at the time I weighed 195lbs and he was 275. Had a foot on me. He was 6 ft 8. I did take him down though. We had a bet of $100.00 He never paid. His excuse.... I didn't do it on the first try. Asshole...

shadow boxers are intimidating tho… it’s like who the fuck are the punching and how did they become invisible. That shit is scary to think about. Invisible people walking around picking fights with unsuspecting strangers… come on guys. This world is freaky!!

I got my ass kicked by one of those shadow/invisible people. Hit so hard I'm still retarded...

Nerve of those guys...hope they don't get in the way of all the fags posing in the mirror 

I always laughed at that stuff when I was younger. If you got a show sure i get it... Then I found myself doing it about 6 mths ago admiring my progress and hit me...lol

I lift weights at my boxing gym its kinda the same thing right

I see that shit all the time. I just look and laugh to myself. Mostly because their technique is usually Terrible. I just want to walk over to them and bitch slap them into reality.

There's a older gentlemen that does that at my gym. Sometimes in a power rack or in front of the dumbbell rack and sometimes on the treadmill. Maybe he was a boxer back in the day I have no idea

Lolz

I have seen this...also karate shit. Thai Chi.

Seen a dude doing ball room dancing by himself in the room where the hold classes which had mirrors.

Funny to see guys practicing poses like they are going on stage. lolz

BUT, the best I can remember??? Dude would break dance on the floor (all he needed was the card board). What was bothersome to me is he did it in a heavy trafficked area where ppl walked to and from lockers. Could have easily found a spot secluded...but then what's the point??

Weird ppl. IMO if you are in the gym? You are screaming for attention you don't get at home. "LOOK AT ME."

Back