• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New To Forum

newb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

New to the board here which is why I identify as a NewB.

Looking forward to attaining some knowledge and meeting some new folks.

Forty-four years old and started lifting a little in my late 30s and now pretty much have plateaued in strength and size. Six foot and a pretty lean 190lbs. Looking foward to learning what I need to know in order to be where I want to be.

Thanks for having me

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Welcome to ASF.

Welcome to the forum!

Check out the "Veterans over 40"

I'm around your stats too, brother.

Always good to see others like me sharing their stories.

Back