• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just for Older Guys

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure why older guys seem to have no problems with Deca..but it's good news for those that love it..
I have been working on a two-fold use..and in a wk on so should have some great info

Not sure why older guys seem to have no problems with Deca..but it's good news for those that love it..
I have been working on a two-fold use..and in a wk on so should have some great info

Probably because we know what does/doesn't work when it comes to our dick. We've known it our whole lives and know what it likes/doesn't like.

I hear new pussy makes it the hardest, but at this point, I don't think that's a good idea. Monogamy: when your dick does what *you* tell it to do.

You can say anything to Multi...and he relates it to Dick..

- - - Updated - - -

A quick test..
Day light...dick
Moon light...dick
Pay day...happy dick

You missed a step. Say anything, first thing I think of is T&A...then my dick starts putting it's two cents in.

"That's what she said." < Most used phrase in my house.

I hear new pussy makes it the hardest,

That has to be the most honest and truthful statement!

But seriously..a product with two uses...
Two compounds perfectly dosed...blended
To either use as a mass builder or halved for a great TRT..

And from a divine source...

IML Gear Cream!
i am a 51yo vet and deca worked great for me until late 20s when i developed a wicked allergy to both deca and laurabolin causing steroid fever after each use. i was wondering if npp would work minus that side effect. thanks in advance.

Ask a few and the ester is the rub..
So there are some differences between Deca and NPP....
The biggest...joint relief..

you had me at joint relief. hell i will drop advil and aleve if npp works. thanks for the input!

Deca is usually the one to go with for joint relief..NPP doesn't seem to give much if any at All..

I’m gonna need something for joint relief soon. Not sure if it should be NPP or Deca. Already on TRT.

I’m gonna need something for joint relief soon. Not sure if it should be NPP or Deca. Already on TRT.

Well if you on ...or about to start TRT..
Stay tuned because I have something new you just might be interested in..
I promised to keep a lid on it..but it should be something everyone will want in their collective..

Back