• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cardarine

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks man good luck. It took me like 4 weeks to start noticing a good difference.

Are you still using this? I got the high octane from SB but it doesn’t do any good if your cardio runs out before your erection wears off. Doh!

I have used cardarine several times and it really works! It increase stamina and natural body energy level.

Are you still using this? I got the high octane from SB but it doesn’t do any good if your cardio runs out before your erection wears off. Doh!
Not ATM, but I will during my cut In a few months... damn I still need to grab that octane tho

Would cardarine be a good supp for a female in late 30’s to help lose fat?

M760;1973472 said:
Would cardarine be a good supp for a female in late 30’s to help lose fat?

I don't see why not...it's not gender specific nor does it shut down or fuck with hormones.

Works on a different level.

IMO it helps but not something that will be dramatic. Diet and cardio still needed to be in a deficit to drop fat.

Augustine5I;1973514 said:
So if you dose at 20 mg a day...bottle lasts 15 days? Basically will run 160 a month.

Do I have that right??

The liquid ones yes, the oral one, the second link will last a month

I can do a deal on a 2 or say 3,4 pack of the liquids.

It's not cheap. That brand is the same Raws Source as Iron Mag Research. Its absolute fire. Def pricy though but way better then most anything else on the market tbh.

The oral MA labs brand has years of reviews. A+

GYMnTONIC;1973516 said:
The liquid ones yes, the oral one, the second link will last a month

I can do a deal on a 2 or say 3,4 pack of the liquids.

It's not cheap. That brand is the same Raws Source as Iron Mag Research. Its absolute fire. Def pricy though but way better then most anything else on the market tbh.

The oral MA labs brand has years of reviews. A+

As of now you know I am taking the pill form.

Would you say the liquid suspension is far better a product?

I am looking for the best. Not the cheapest.

Lmk your thoughts please.

Bc wondering why the bigger difference in price… thx bro

Get Shredded!
What was your overall experience like with this Augustine? Did you experience the big boost in cardio like so many others mention? I just ordered from Wes the MA Labs brand and will be starting it this week once I receive it, so I will have my own opinion. But I was curious how your 8 weeks went for you.....??

Altenator_6;1975005 said:
What was your overall experience like with this Augustine? Did you experience the big boost in cardio like so many others mention? I just ordered from Wes the MA Labs brand and will be starting it this week once I receive it, so I will have my own opinion. But I was curious how your 8 weeks went for you.....??

Saw some improvements in my physique. But I didn't get the big change in cardio endurance. I do cardio 4 days a week mostly and it's as hard now as it was in the beginning.

Thinking of going to the liquid form. IDK

Augustine5I;1973801 said:
As of now you know I am taking the pill form.

Would you say the liquid suspension is far better a product?

I am looking for the best. Not the cheapest.

Lmk your thoughts please.

Bc wondering why the bigger difference in price… thx bro

Honestly it's really tough to say. I get a variety of feedback and responses from different versions. I have not seen someone not respond to these brands.

But the MA Labs pills are the most reviewed brand if that says anything.

I used it and was very happy.

My fav brand I had was BTP creations but that is not around anymore.

If you wanna try a bottle of something diff I can get you a nice discount sir, zero pressure but I too would like to make you happy. Most people on Cardarine are very happy, but not all of them. Some people just are low responders I guess?

For me I notice it very very well. I can do reps of 40-50 and not get winded on say 20mgs. And that is not an exaggeration.

GYMnTONIC;1975038 said:
Honestly it's really tough to say. I get a variety of feedback and responses from different versions. I have not seen someone not respond to these brands.

But the MA Labs pills are the most reviewed brand if that says anything.

I used it and was very happy.

My fav brand I had was BTP creations but that is not around anymore.

If you wanna try a bottle of something diff I can get you a nice discount sir, zero pressure but I too would like to make you happy. Most people on Cardarine are very happy, but not all of them. Some people just are low responders I guess?

For me I notice it very very well. I can do reps of 40-50 and not get winded on say 20mgs. And that is not an exaggeration.

HHmmm...it's interesting you mention that last part.

I was really only thinking about it and how it relates to my cardio.

BUT now that you mention it, I do think my endurance with lifts are improved. I have been getting my reps to a higher range as of late.

Yesterday's bench: 135 20 reps, 225 x15 reps for 2 sets, 315 x1 rep, 390 x 1 rep, 275 x13 reps, 225 x 23 reps.

My shoulders are feeling better with the lighter weight/higher rep range. I just do the one heavy set to keep me strong and massage my fucking ego. lolz.

I think I will take you up on the liquid form for two bottles bro. throw me a pm for a price and I can send funds. ty

I’m on week two taking cardarine and sr-9009 and it’s given me more push in my reps and stamina on the stair master I recommend I take 1ML of GW in the morning and SR a hour before I train the half life on SR-9009 is 5 hours I think GW is 24 hrs

Back