• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s The Strongest Steriod ?

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up everyone just curious to get some feedback what’s the strongest steriod you have taken either for strength or straight muscle mass?

In the past people would say Tren.. still applicable but there are stronger ones now... Ment... others.

The most powerful steroid- dimethyltrienolone {dmt}acronym- RU2420 : oral steroid. It is not mtren or trenavar. It is “di”-methyltrienolone

It is an orally active, highest potency oral steroid (AAS) and a 17a-alkylated 19 nor testosterone (nandrolone) derivative which was never marketed for med use. It has among the highest known affinity of any AAS for androgen and progesterone receptors and has been said to be perhaps the most potent AAS to have ever been developed. 100x the A:A ration of methyl testosterone . It does not possess the 5a, reductase nor the aromatase substrates is it does not convert to estrogen or cause the prostate sides. Being C17 it is highly toxic to the liver/also super hepatotoxic. It is not cheque drops {miberlone} or Mtren {methyltrienolone}. It has qualities of both and should never be used.

Max

The most powerful steroid- dimethyltrienolone {dmt}acronym- RU2420 : oral steroid. It is not mtren or trenavar. It is “di”-methyltrienolone

It is an orally active, highest potency oral steroid (AAS) and a 17a-alkylated 19 nor testosterone (nandrolone) derivative which was never marketed for med use. It has among the highest known affinity of any AAS for androgen and progesterone receptors and has been said to be perhaps the most potent AAS to have ever been developed. 100x the A:A ration of methyl testosterone . It does not possess the 5a, reductase nor the aromatase substrates is it does not convert to estrogen or cause the prostate sides. Being C17 it is highly toxic to the liver/also super hepatotoxic. It is not cheque drops {miberlone} or Mtren {methyltrienolone}. It has qualities of both and should never be used.

Max
Hey bro just sent you a pm

Max
Yep!

M-tren is the strongest.

METRIEN-2MG (Methyltrienolone)INJECTABLE (OIL BASED) TAVARA PHARMACEUTICALS

I've got some of this stuff thinkn of using it next cycle with a cutblend300

IML Gear Cream!

Max

But you make it sound so good!

strongest would probably be one of the orals like methyltrienolone or superdrol

ment is overhyped, tren still king
I don’t agree. Ment is extremely strong. Ment and Tren are different, but with ment I’ve never seen anything give me changes daily like it does when I run it. Also the sense of well-being is amazing. Ment as powerful as it is also had no bad effect on my blood work.

Max

giphy.gif

Are you referring to orals or am I I missing something?

He's probably referring to the fact that usually the stronger the steroid, the harsher it is on the body. And the harsher something is on you, the more likely you are to have an organ fail if you use it too long or too often

He's probably referring to the fact that usually the stronger the steroid, the harsher it is on the body. And the harsher something is on you, the more likely you are to have an organ fail if you use it too long or too often

^ This.

"How long can I run sdrol before my liver crawls out of my body?"

^ This.

"How long can I run sdrol before my liver crawls out of my body?"

I guess I was just more curious if, orals or others are known to cause other organ damage besides liver? I know PEDs have been linked to heart issues too, but is using aas just harsh on all organs in general?

Get Shredded!
I guess I was just more curious if, orals or others are known to cause other organ damage besides liver? I know PEDs have been linked to heart issues too, but is using aas just harsh on all organs in general?

Gave Lyle Alzedo brain cancer. :roflmao: Too soon? j/k

Methylated orals are at the top of the list typically for liver first and kidney second. Too much ibuprofen can fuck you up too. Prolonged aas use can lead to heart/circulatory issues.

Read, read, read:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forums/158-AAS-eBooks

Gave Lyle Alzedo brain cancer. :roflmao: Too soon? j/k

Methylated orals are at the top of the list typically for liver first and kidney second. Too much ibuprofen can fuck you up too. Prolonged aas use can lead to heart/circulatory issues.

Read, read, read:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forums/158-AAS-eBooks

Oh okay you are joking about steroids and brain cancer.

I was starting to get my hackels up until I saw some levite.

Please continue...... :)

Winny put me in the hospital 20 years ago.... there are some aas I just don't touch.

The way most of us use any of them isn't good for us. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're not doing any harm. Will it kill you? Hopefully not but I can 100% guarantee you'd be less at risk for health problems if you lived the fitness lifestyle but left out the AAS.

My shoulder is sore as fuck from yesterday's pin, by the way

The Strongest
The one you use(not abuse) properly with a good diet and training..with rest that you use to push beyond what you're could reach naturally..yet not causing health issues now or down the Road..

Oh okay you are joking about steroids and brain cancer.

I was starting to get my hackels up until I saw some levite.

Please continue...... :)

Always assume there is at least a 10% chance I'm joking. Gotta play it safe.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 28
Back