• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prayers for Vision and his Family

IML Gear Cream!
Hey brotha, Im here for you in any just let know if I can help you and yours. Be well and be whole

Get better fast, Vision! 💪

Vision, you are a strong man and you will defeat this virus.
Always fight and don't give up.
You will do it for yourself and your family.

You will come back stronger than before and immune to this disease.

I know, my family has been there too.
Sooner or later it will end and we will be the winners

Best wishes my friend

Good News
Vision is Better...

Sorry no auction on his stash...but the wife has some old Tren for cheap cheap..lol

He will always make a comeback ! Strong mind, strong Body! Well wishes and excited for your return to the “regular energy” levels ! Such a terrible virus!

Max

First and foremost thank you everyone, I was going to hold off on making any announcement but thank you brother for taking the initiative and doing it for me because I have no energy to do so...

Quick backstory on how I got to where I'm at.
One of my children tested positive but that was only because of a random fluke that a very overprotective mother who has OCD went and got a rapid test due to a slight tummy ache which is not unusual for a young teen.. once the test was confirmed she took him to urgent care for the official confirmation.. that was over a week ago last Monday. Yet I tested myself prior to that week and I was negative and I tested myself that Wednesday 3 days after he was tested and I tested negative. But yet I wasn't feeling good. All the while my child has not displayed any sickness, any side effects no fever nothing. Clean bill of health.. so I went and got tested Thursday night because something wasn't right but I assumed it was the flu, and I wanted to prove to my employer that I wasn't yanking their chain. When they tested me it came back positive almost immediately but yet the week prior it took 20 minutes.. but to my surprise the doctor was very young and very cool, he was very Hands-On and he didn't treat me like I had Ebola. He had his hands on my shoulder and even gave me a fist bump. That night was pretty difficult, sleeping was awful with cold sweats and every night for that matter is awful I dread the night because of the sweats and most of all because of the vivid dreams, they're not entirely scary but just very bizarre and they make no sense.
The appetite is non-existing, and the other day I noticed my sense of smell is gone when I couldn't smell my aftershave after I forced myself to get up and wash my grimy body with a much-needed shave.
My oxygen levels have been dropping to a 91, and then they'll bump up to 96.97 when I move around which is obvious.
Not yesterday but the day before was probably the hardest daytime episode, full body shakes twitching, and that's when I realized that this thing is 1 billion percent man-made which we already know. This thing is not intended to be inside of the human body. It's kind of like a computer program where it changes the interface and right where you remove the virus from one program it embeds it into another program making the computer behave different ways at different times..
I have a weird type of congestion, ears are muffled but yet they're ringing. Things are bright and I'm very fatigued. The muscle cramping and muscle aches have subsided but the fatigue is continuous.
There's a special place in hell for those scumbags that have genetically modified these germs, viruses and other bugs in laboratory that they have no business messing with. Pure evil.

What's scary is my case is considered mild but yet I have never been this sick in my life.

My diet has always been very consistent and I'm very programmed but that does not exist anymore, I'm eating on survival and whatever my palate will allow me...

I can't taste anything..

Most of all every injury that I have ever sustained in life even going back to my late teens and early twenties almost seemed to display themselves. Construction injuries and everything else.

My biggest regret was letting my guard down because of my preconceived notions on this virus as I watch my son walk around impervious huge mistake..

Pff that sounds like an awfull situation i hope you and your family get well soon bro!

Good News
Vision is Better...

Sorry no auction on his stash...but the wife has some old Tren for cheap cheap..lol

If the wife knew that was in my stash then I would most likely be sleeping in the horse stables down the road for the holidays.. lol

So good thing you Love horses...tis the season

Back