• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Issues getting on to this site

Doomsayr_x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been having issues for over a week. I can only connect with my phone if I use a VPN or data. My laptop will not connect even with a VPN. Can anyone please help? This is where I come to learn. Thank you friends.

Is there a black van with tinted windows parked down the street? If so, that's your problem.

No lol not that I know of. Why would they be bothering me? 😂

Just seems that I can only get on here with a VPN.

Now you got me all paranoid. Haha

I've been having issues for over a week. I can only connect with my phone if I use a VPN or data. My laptop will not connect even with a VPN. Can anyone please help? This is where I come to learn. Thank you friends.

It sounds like your VPN is blocking this site, is there an option to white list it?

I don't think hanging out on a forum is illegal. Hahaha.

Seriously though does anyone know what the issue could be?

It sounds like your VPN is blocking this site, is there an option to white list it?

I think he's mentioned he CAN get on with vpn most of the time. My money would be on his isp blocking the site (or perhaps an antivirus, etc). Or mom and dad installed some net nanny software on his equipment.

Arnold my VPN is the only way I can actually get onto the website. I'm really new so tbh this stuff already scares me. But with risk comes reward. So basically what happens is I can only access this site if I use a VPN or if I am on my data with no wifi. It must be something I'm doing wrong.

It must be the ISP blocking it then. I am in my 30s so there's no net nanny stuff. Idk I'm definitely not a tech guy.

Arnold my VPN is the only way I can actually get onto the website. I'm really new so tbh this stuff already scares me. But with risk comes reward. So basically what happens is I can only access this site if I use a VPN or if I am on my data with no wifi. It must be something I'm doing wrong.

You really do want to be using a vpn to access the site. It's not 100% protection, but it helps.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay cool then I won't even worry about it. Thank you very much!

Back