• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can anyone explain this to me?

Doomsayr_x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got a cycle suggestion from a friend that involves Test E 2 times a week .5 of adex on injection days and 20 mg of tamoxifen (Nolvadex) every other day. I'm just curious. What this will do? Also I was told clomid and then 60/60/40/40/20 would be better PCT? I've known many guys to just run test and then tamoxifen 40/40/20/20 Can anyone help me out here? It's hard to find info on what's better. I'd like to keep it simple as I can. While doing what's best. One more thing. What kind of at home blood test kit should I get? Or how do you ask your doctor for these tests and what kind? Would they really help you knowing that your on this stuff? That's why I'd prefer an at home do it myself kit. Thank you.

Last edited:
No offense sir, but these reveal that you are beyond novice level.

Which is fine, because we all have to start somewhere.

I would suggest you do ALOT more research, asking questions here is certainly one format of research, so that is fine. But you need to read and read alot more. Even the Steroid Bible would be a good starting place for you.

The protocol you describe is also novice level written. Many people here won't even understand what you are asking.

If you need to do Lab work, PrivateMDlabs.com is a solid place to purchase. You can look under Bodybuilding labs and choose from there.

From where I stand you probably should hire an experienced coach or veteran expert to help you if you intend to start Cycling, minus any knowledge or experience.

Good luck.

Beginner cycle will look like this:

Test E or C 250mg twice a week (Ex:Mon/Thur)
AI on hand taken when needed (Aromasin/Arimidex)
PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 50/50/25/25

AI is for during, PCT is for after.

Last edited:
Thank you both. I've been reading as much as I can but this is my first cycle and all very confusing. I had a slight itch under my nipple and kind of freaked me out. Haha.I will look up this steroid Bible. Thank you again.

Yeah I'm running a begginer cycle to see results vs what I've got natty, but I know nothing. I admit that. Where could one find the steroid Bible? I want to be able to learn and keep going with this and possibly add different things at some point. I will say since I've been taking the Test E, I've been feeling much better mentally that's for sure. Thank you again.

There are pdf downloads of the Steroid Bible floating around. If you want a hard copy, your local library may be able to get it for you. I have done this several times with great success in finding books that are not so common.

I'm so remote we don't have a library. Haha. I moved here about 3 years ago. I've been searching for a PDF. I can't find one. I did find a copy for 300 dollars online. It must be very rare. I'm going to stick with what zepp said and see how it goes. I've been doing nothing but reading everyday. I want to learn as much as possible so I can move onto better cycles.

Back