• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

43 yrs old

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up everyone, So I am 43 and coming off of a long lazy layoff lol and I mean lazy, So starting this Tuesday I am back at hitting the iron full blast. I am currently weighing in at 220lbs and my height 5’7. My six month goal is to pack on 30lbs of mass. I will be running doggcrapp training program and my nutrition plan is 6 meals a day with around 5 thousand cals a day. Let’s Go Beastmode in full effect

Niceee, whats your cycle look like? Once you get into the groove. You'll hit your goal.

30lbs is alot if muscle in 6 months. Did you used to have 30 pounds more muscle? It can be done with muscle memory. 30 pounds in 6 months of new tissue? Now I don't know about that, lol. 30lbs might be a 2 year goal, haha.

Niceee, whats your cycle look like? Once you get into the groove. You'll hit your goal.

30lbs is alot if muscle in 6 months. Did you used to have 30 pounds more muscle? It can be done with muscle memory. 30 pounds in 6 months of new tissue? Now I don't know about that, lol. 30lbs might be a 2 year goal, haha.
thank you bro yeah I know 30lbs of muscle in 6 months is a lot but I am definitely determined lol. My cycle is as follows test prop 450, tren ace 300, Npp 300 a week, the biggest I have been all mass muscle is 235lbs

thank you bro yeah I know 30lbs of muscle in 6 months is a lot but I am definitely determined lol. My cycle is as follows test prop 450, tren ace 300, Npp 300 a week, the biggest I have been all mass muscle is 235lbs

Thats a nice mass cycle. If your 200 right now. You can 100% put on 30 pounds in 6 months. I've done it. I actually just did it. Put on 32 pounds in 12 weeks, lean mass, zero water. Earlier this year. After taking a 3 year break. I was amazed how fast it all came back. I was super dialed in tho. You can do it. Good luck bro

What up everyone, So I am 43 and coming off of a long lazy layoff lol and I mean lazy, So starting this Tuesday I am back at hitting the iron full blast. I am currently weighing in at 220lbs and my height 5’7. My six month goal is to pack on 30lbs of mass. I will be running doggcrapp training program and my nutrition plan is 6 meals a day with around 5 thousand cals a day. Let’s Go Beastmode in full effect
u can do it, muscle memory is Legit

Welcome back 30 pounds of muscle in 6 months is not realistic at all. At your height and current weight 10 pounds would be a more achievement goal. Either way good luck.

If you assume 2k calories a day above normal intake or what your body requires normally…. Mathematically you could put that on easily.

But 30 pounds of quality lean muscle after a long break? Will be a feat.

It will take time just to get back into real good “lifting” shape.

I’m thinking that along with guessing body fat, guys aren’t very aware of what 30lbs of muscle looks like.

I’d be happy with 20lbs over the next two and a half years.

IML Gear Cream!
When I was younger it was all about pounds...but as I've aged..not so much..
Yea,I I still have a Lifetime goal..but getting there at any cost...well isn't me anymore..

After 40 and 45...the body changes..and if you don't adjust to those changes..at 50 you will hit the Bricks..It is all Risk vs.Reward..

My .o2...
P.S.
Im 53 fighting everyday...but still look...Well ask 4o1 soon..

Good luck man that’s gonna be challenging putting on that kind of mass that quick. I put on 30lbs my first cycle but I seriously doubt it was all muscle. Lots of water and maybe some fat too I dunno. Either way nothing wrong with shooting for the stars…

Can we see a base pic of where you’re at?

I'm testing the muscle memory thing right now after a long layoff. but 30 lbs? on the scale is doable. actual real lasting muscle???

To clarify my comments:
In 2020 I weighed in at 192 at the North American. Contest weight was probably more like 197 3 days later. If I added 30lbs in a year, I would have weighed in at 222 and competed at 227 this year. Not a chance in hell. Thirty pounds is a shitload of muscle. I have seen guys that never really trained legs put on 20lb in their legs in a relatively short time once they started hammering them, but that is uncommon.

Bottom line? Stop trying to hit a weight. Use weight as a metric to adjust diet only. Focus on improving appearance.

Last edited:
Good luck man that’s gonna be challenging putting on that kind of mass that quick. I put on 30lbs my first cycle but I seriously doubt it was all muscle. Lots of water and maybe some fat too I dunno. Either way nothing wrong with shooting for the stars…

Can we see a base pic of where you’re at?

Hey buddy

Thank you for your help I just put up a few pics of myself

Wow solid base you got to work from, hope you make a log and keep us updated with this cycle. 30lbs or not you’re gonna look fucking nasty afterwards!

Thank you buddy , I going send you a pm real quick I wanna ask you few questions,

You already have an above average amount of muscle. Just live the lifestyle, don’t overdo the gear and see where it takes you with no particular time constraints.

Get Shredded!
You already have an above average amount of muscle. Just live the lifestyle, don’t overdo the gear and see where it takes you with no particular time constraints.

Ok thank you buddy I appreciate the help

Solid man... make a log for this 30 pounds def interested in the progress. If 20-30lbs of muscle hits your frame you'll be one bigger fucker

Thank you buddy, Yes I will absolutely start a log today

Back