• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brand new here

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,

Thank you for having me here, Very nice site and looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things. I am 43 and been training on and off since I was 15. I am currently weighing in at 220lbs and my height is 5’7. Coming off a long lazy layoff lol. About start new program this Tuesday, I will be running the doggcrapp training program anyone familiar with it? Thanks again for having me.

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.
Familiar with DC but never done it

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs supplements welcome to ASF

Back