• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why...???

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all have our reasons..some very different than others...Yet some identical..

Why do you still push that cold Iron..??
I don't mean Why you started,rather why you continue in the older yrs..When most are at home or having a beer with the buds or chasing tail...the things other guys do..

I was on the phone last night with my son and his friend asked why..?My son replied..."for the ladies"..never could be more wrong...Okay,maybe for that double take sometimes..but not My reason..

As time has flown by..my reasons have changed..But today it's vanity...I refuse to let GO..worked too damn hard just to pack it Up..

Plus the double takes are pretty cool too..

I lift for my mental health, and if I’m truthful with myself vanity. I don’t want to be the fat old dad. It’s a mental high when a complement comes your way from a female.

Been doing it since 1978, so its basic in-bred... I enjoy being (sort of) strong. :)

Back