• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HH’s SB labs log

IML Gear Cream!
Got a little care package in today. Gonna be swapping the test e out for sustanon at the same dose. I like to switch Esther’s through longer cycles. And I love me some sust

Attachments

• BC5C5FFD-9BCC-4A59-8434-B30129613E2A.jpeg
    BC5C5FFD-9BCC-4A59-8434-B30129613E2A.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 45
Back round to workout A1 push day to beat the logbook. Did pretty good

Reverse banded incline smith-285x10x4x2
Selectorized Machine press-140x14x7x3 this machine is a bitch. It’s stupid heavy for what the stack says and get in fit out of the hole is difficult, there’s no foot pedal.
Dips-bw for 18
Overhead smith press-115x7x4x2 this felt really hard today. I had a pretty good burn going in my delts at this point because of the machine press
Converging shoulder press-90x11x5x2
Lateral machine-55x18
Dip machine-260x12x6x5 these are gettin hard to get in the seat for. It weight significantly more than I do! Lol. Had to have the wife help me get the arms pressed down to get into position for the first rep in each mini set
Dumbell skullcrushers-35x11x5x3
Dual rope pressdowns-32.5x20

Pretty happy with these numbers. Also, recorded my highest bodyweight since starting this journey of 218.4 this morning. Not a huge increase, but I’ve been completely diarrhea free for 4 days and am utilizing those nutrients now. I expect this to finally start climbing steadily
https://vimeo.com/668035332

Sick! Keep that shit up! Love watching !

Max

Pull day workout 1
Rack chins-25lb Dumbell in lap for 13x6x3
Angles 90 hammer strength pulldown-200x10x5x3
Dual cable rows-170x12, 200x6
Seated row machine-185x11, 205x6
Stretchers-100x14
Preacher machine curls-135x12x5x3
Barbell curls-65x9x5x3
Pinwheel curls-20x18

Been a rough week and a half. My 58 year old aunt passed away last week. My wife and I went to the funeral and apparently someone we came in contact with had Covid because we both tested positive on Saturday and feel like shit. I can’t hear a damn thing out of my right ear. Haven’t been to the gym or anywhere else since. Hoping to get better soon

So I’ve been keeping up with my eating even though I can’t train. I’ve decreased carbs since I’m not working out, but I’m making sure to get in the protein. Up to 223.6 yesterday. Heaviest I’ve been since starting this. I know some of it is being sick, and I attribute some of it to not being on my feet 10 hours a day at work. Either way though, it’s moving upwards and I’m happy about this.

Really itching to get back into the gym. Hopefully I can make it Saturday afternoon

You feeling better already brother ?
That shit hit me for about 3 weeks straight man i would do body weight workouts and could hardly breathe.
I feel mostly better. My sinuses are still stuffy and my hearing in my right ear is still diminished, and I feel maybe a little more tired than I should, but otherwise I’m pretty good. I got it pretty badly 2 years ago and I think maybe that’s why it wasn’t super awful this time around

I feel mostly better. My sinuses are still stuffy and my hearing in my right ear is still diminished, and I feel maybe a little more tired than I should, but otherwise I’m pretty good. I got it pretty badly 2 years ago and I think maybe that’s why it wasn’t super awful this time around

It seems to attack anything that has been an issue in the past as well as the lungs of course.
Hopefully you get all the way healed up soon bro, this time around i had diarrhea for the entire three weeks which sucked.

Get Shredded!
So Saturday morning was my first day back in the gym post Covid. I took it kind of easy and didn’t push the logbook and things felt pretty good. Tonight after work will be my first day back grinding and I’m looking forward to it

Also, I’ll be working a small amount of insulin into my cycle. 5-8 iu pre workout and 3 iu after my two largest carb meals. This helps me digest those meals and get hungry for the next and the pre workout is phenomenal for pumps. I always fill in and lean out when doing this

Alright. First solid day back in the gym yesterday. Was push workout number 2. Everything felt pretty good. Down a rep her or ten pounds there, but strength was mostly on par. Utilized 3 iu novolin r after 2 of my meals and 5 pre workout and man I was starving all night. Not sure if related, or because I was pumped to get back to the gym

Pull day 3 today. I used all my logbook weights and for the most part matched everything besides a rep here and there. So I haven’t lost much strength and I’m happy about that. So far, my digestion is behaving too. I’m not back up to pre Covid food volume yet, but getting close and not having much trouble eating it. Liking the fullness from the insulin too. My biceps were so fucking swollen post workout

Forgot to include tonight’s dinner. Sticky honey 5 spice chicken thighs

Attachments

• 2A23C2E7-3D1D-4E27-9EB1-F71277C4657D.jpeg
    2A23C2E7-3D1D-4E27-9EB1-F71277C4657D.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 24
Looky what showed up in the mail today! 100 iu of Sblabs blue tops. Pretty pumped. It’s been a couple years since I ran gh. The plan is to run 3 iu on off days, and 4 iu on training days. This gives me one month on this kit with a couple iu left over. Will be running this basically indefinitely. I will also be using 3 iu novolin r post meal at my two largest meals, as well as 5 iu after my post workout meal. Test dosage is going to stay the same, but the eq and deca are going to be reduced to 300 Mg each for the time being. As the cycle continues I’ll likely ramp them back up a bit.

Attachments

• CE172892-F4F3-4537-96D2-4F3736EE0C8D.jpeg
    CE172892-F4F3-4537-96D2-4F3736EE0C8D.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 30
3 days in on the blue tops and novolin r. Haven’t put on any weight yet, but I looked and felt full as a house during my push session today. Arms were stretching the sleeves of a shirt that normally is just a nice fit. Great pump today. Weights are all back pre Covid and some have surpassed. Swapped out the regular close grip benches in todays workout for banded smith machine close grips and forgot how much I love them. Hammer incline and Jm presses were both up in weight and reps too

Pretty happy with the blue tops so far. 4 days in. Weight is up 4.6 pounds, joints feel tight and strong. So safe to say I’m holding some water. Fullness in the gym yesterday had my sleeves stretching

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty happy with the blue tops so far. 4 days in. Weight is up 4.6 pounds, joints feel tight and strong. So safe to say I’m holding some water. Fullness in the gym yesterday had my sleeves stretching

Feeling great in the gym today. Today was pull day. Smashed t bar rows with a heavier weight than I’ve used in a minute, and the bicep pump when training them was insane. I had a hard time picking up groceries afterwards. Digestion has been doing pretty good and I’ve been getting all meals in.

- - - Updated - - -

Feeling great in the gym today. Today was pull day. Smashed t bar rows with a heavier weight than I’ve used in a minute, and the bicep pump when training them was insane. I had a hard time picking up groceries afterwards. Digestion has been doing pretty good and I’ve been getting all meals in.

Also, the wife is training with me again so I should be getting some more vids up soon

- - -

IML Gear Cream!
Looky what showed up in the mail today! 100 iu of Sblabs blue tops. Pretty pumped. It’s been a couple years since I ran gh. The plan is to run 3 iu on off days, and 4 iu on training days. This gives me one month on this kit with a couple iu left over. Will be running this basically indefinitely. I will also be using 3 iu novolin r post meal at my two largest meals, as well as 5 iu after my post workout meal. Test dosage is going to stay the same, but the eq and deca are going to be reduced to 300 Mg each for the time being. As the cycle continues I’ll likely ramp them back up a bit.

I’ve had generic blue tops and they came back with a good serum level , very good quality . I like your gh schedule. I have a blast coming , I think you will like the protocol. Test,Deca, EQ or Test Deca,primo are pretty much the base of most my bulks . Even at 300mg each you cbd make really good gains , especially if you use hgh during (higher dose) and low dose post blast .

Max

Appetite has been good and stomach has been feeling good. Getting in all meals just fine with some room for a snack here and there. ItÂ’s been nice feeling some hunger. I attribute some of that to the gh as it always seems to help a bit, but the only other thing I can point to is the Dr. OhiraÂ’s probiotics I started a week ago. I was skeptical but it seems to be helping. Bodyweight has been just above 225 the last 3 days in a row.

Just started in on the 4th vial yesterday before bed. Bodyweight is up 9.5 lbs to 226.8. Traps and shoulders are really popping

Attachments

• D0BA4DF8-05E1-4066-8308-EABC852150BC.jpeg
    D0BA4DF8-05E1-4066-8308-EABC852150BC.jpeg
    389.9 KB · Views: 32
heaviest number I’ve seen on the scale in over a year. Gettin there

Attachments

• 66F66DC4-057B-4E84-A9A0-51B15ECD8CBD.jpeg
    66F66DC4-057B-4E84-A9A0-51B15ECD8CBD.jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 33
heavyhitter;1974415 said:
Just started in on the 4th vial yesterday before bed. Bodyweight is up 9.5 lbs to 226.8. Traps and shoulders are really popping
Nice! Everyone finds there way or not with GH.
After HRT(100 test e/.8 iu gh) he raised to 2iu maximum for first 6 months. I didn’t really see the benefits(was young/am young) but once I blasted 10iu 3 x a week w levo , OMG I noticed! I went back to the 1-2ius maintenance(affordable) and now just do blasts but rarely. I also add in peptides on non gh days, used Mk677 before I tried peptide blend.
heavyhitter;1974429 said:
heaviest number I’ve seen on the scale in over a year. Gettin there
Hitting 230lbs is Massive ! I know what I look like and it’s hard to move normally ! Lol. I’m 5’9” so it’s a lot of weight!! I usually like 194-210 area but, I am looking forward to some size and bulking . I will join ya! Gotta try his blues. I’ve used blue (other generic), and they were 21 serum so (Good). Better than a few others I’ve tried.

Max

maxmuscle1;1974433 said:
Nice! Everyone finds there way or not with GH.
After HRT(100 test e/.8 iu gh) he raised to 2iu maximum for first 6 months. I didn’t really see the benefits(was young/am young) but once I blasted 10iu 3 x a week w levo , OMG I noticed! I went back to the 1-2ius maintenance(affordable) and now just do blasts but rarely. I also add in peptides on non gh days, used Mk677 before I tried peptide blend.
Ok
Hitting 230lbs is Massive ! I know what I look like and it’s hard to move normally ! Lol. I’m 5’9” so it’s a lot of weight!! I usually like 194-210 area but, I am looking forward to some size and bulking . I will join ya! Gotta try his blues. I’ve used blue (other generic), and they were 21 serum so (Good). Better than a few others I’ve tried.

Max
Im 6’1” so 230 doesn’t look super huge on me, but I’m definitely happy with it

Little training vid from todays pull session. Rack chins felt pretty good here. https://vimeo.com/685000029
and a little post workout pump

Attachments

• C59F6718-0013-41F1-A072-E0194119C707.jpeg
    C59F6718-0013-41F1-A072-E0194119C707.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 26
heavyhitter;1974543 said:
Little training vid from todays pull session. Rack chins felt pretty good here. https://vimeo.com/685000029
and a little post workout pump

Awesome Quality video! Love the Manual Exercises (especially during the start of Covid)! Your ink is Impressive! I love tattoo art! I need to check out Vimeo(even though the stock took a dive) they are so great looking.

Max

maxmuscle1;1974588 said:
Awesome Quality video! Love the Manual Exercises (especially during the start of Covid)! Your ink is Impressive! I love tattoo art! I need to check out Vimeo(even though the stock took a dive) they are so great looking.

Max
Thanks man. I have an amazing artist.

Leg day today. Strength was up on every exercise today. Every lift was up by at least ten pounds or a few reps or both. Here’s how it went
band assisted Nordic curls-16x6x3
dumbell stiff leg deads-90’sx12, 100’sx6
lying leg curls-115x16
leg press-430x12, 500x7
linear hack squat-260x12, 290x5
leg press widowmaker-360x20

Back