• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HH’s SB labs log

Get Shredded!
Thanks man, appreciate that from a guy with a physique like yours

It’s all about form & longevity! I’ve seen too many top guys succumb to heavy lifting but with poor style and end up on the couch or under the knife . Muscles grow & get big w/o super poundages. Heavy...yes! Intensity...yes!
Like the Vimeo!

Max

This morning was pull day. First time beating the logbook on workout b2

Rack chins-14x6x3 with a 20 lb Dumbell on my Lap
angles 90 hammer strength pulldowns-195x10x5x3
Dual cable rows-80x13, 92.5x6. Weights are per side
Cable machine rows-175x12, 195x8
Kneeling cable pullovers-60x18
Preacher machine-135x12x6x3
Barbell curl-60x14x7x4
Pinwheels curls-17.5x15

leg day yesterday. Forgot to add my workout. Went pretty well and had a great workout.
Lying curls-135x13x7x5
Nordic curl-12x6x3
sldl-155x14
Close stance atg smith squats-210x9, 240x5
Leg press machine-235x13, 265x8
Leg press widowmaker- 380x20

Push day today. Really good workout. Much stronger on several movements. Especially the hammer incline presses. Happy about where this is heading
Hammer strength incline press-210x17x7x4. 30 more pounds for 5 more reps. Really happy about that
180x9x4x2
Dips:20 pretty big jump as well from 14-20
Machine shoulder press-90 per side by 13x7x5
Dumbell upright rows-30x13x7x4
Lateral machine-55x18 plus 15 partials
Close grip smith press-105x17x7x4
Jm press-85x12x6x4
Cable overhead extensions-50x22

Push day today. Really good workout. Much stronger on several movements. Especially the hammer incline presses. Happy about where this is heading
Hammer strength incline press-210x17x7x4. 30 more pounds for 5 more reps. Really happy about that
180x9x4x2
Jm press-85x12x6x4

Sounding really nice brother.

180x9x4x2
Jm press-85x12x6x4

You saw a 30lb increase in strength and did that increased weight for 5 more reps than you did with 30lbs less the previous lift session? Did I read that correct?

You sure you were maxed out the previous session(s)? I’m just a little perplexed because I’ve never heard of such gains in strength between lift session’s…

You saw a 30lb increase in strength and did that increased weight for 5 more reps than you did with 30lbs less the previous lift session? Did I read that correct?

You sure you were maxed out the previous session(s)? I’m just a little perplexed because I’ve never heard of such gains in strength between lift session’s…
Yes, I did. Most of this is regaining strength back. I’m back in the gym after a pretty long layoff due to Covid and then a torn bicep.

Yes, I did. Most of this is regaining strength back. I’m back in the gym after a pretty long layoff due to Covid and then a torn bicep.

Ok gotcha, I was gonna say that’s crazy as hell. Saw pretty big jumps like that but not quite as drastic with my first cycle but certainly not like that this time around…

Ok gotcha, I was gonna say that’s crazy as hell. Saw pretty big jumps like that but not quite as drastic with my first cycle but certainly not like that this time around…
Some of these are still pretty embarrassingly light for me, but strength has been coming back quickly on this cycle.

Some of these are still pretty embarrassingly light for me, but strength has been coming back quickly on this cycle.

Well it takes balls to post up honest stats even if they’re not flattering to you…I should know because I don’t post my (embarrassing) weights lol one day I will. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m weak, but honestly I’m more concerned with ascetics anyways

IML Gear Cream!
Well it takes balls to post up honest stats even if they’re not flattering to you…I should know because I don’t post my (embarrassing) weights lol one day I will. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m weak, but honestly I’m more concerned with ascetics anyways
It would have taken too much effort to try and make up numbers, and it’s not really in my character to lie. Plus, I honestly am using this as a motivational tool. So I gotta post the bad to get to the good

It would have taken too much effort to try and make up numbers, and it’s not really in my character to lie. Plus, I honestly am using this as a motivational tool. So I gotta post the bad to get to the good

I was more referring to just leaving numbers out of the equation but, yes definitely agree with you. I think I might use this conversation we’ve had as the push I needed to just start posting my stats with lifts. I put everything else out there but I feel like such a weak bitch when it comes to how much I lift… but you’re right it’s all about improving not about where we are when we step into it…

How long has it been since you tore the bicep? Putting in some serious work for a post injury session. I got stabbed in the chest years ago and the trauma doc ended up putting in a chest tube two ribs below the stab wound, under my right arm. I went from pushing middle threes on flat bench for working sets to being not able to do much more than 135, and terrified at that, months after. Good to hear you are getting stronger though. Subbed

I was more referring to just leaving numbers out of the equation but, yes definitely agree with you. I think I might use this conversation we’ve had as the push I needed to just start posting my stats with lifts. I put everything else out there but I feel like such a weak bitch when it comes to how much I lift… but you’re right it’s all about improving not about where we are when we step into it…
I figured if I’m gonna log it I might as well post the numbers. Doesn’t do anyone any good to just take my word that I’m getting stronger. So I figured I’d post up weights to keep myself accountable, and post videos of some of the sets. And heavy is all relative man, just because someone else can lift more than you in a specific lift, doesn’t mean your weight isn’t enough to stimulate growth. No one really knows how much you lift, it’s about how much you LOOK like you can lift. At my all time biggest of 264 I regularly got asked if I could bench 500(never broken that barrier. All time heaviest was 462 at a meet)

How long has it been since you tore the bicep? Putting in some serious work for a post injury session. I got stabbed in the chest years ago and the trauma doc ended up putting in a chest tube two ribs below the stab wound, under my right arm. I went from pushing middle threes on flat bench for working sets to being not able to do much more than 135, and terrified at that, months after. Good to hear you are getting stronger though. Subbed
It was a partial proximal tear in March of last year. The first post of the thread has a pic of the bicep.

Alright. Pull day today and it felt really good. I’ve been taking a 1 gram salt tablet pre workout the last week and have been happy with it. Seems to have improved my capacity and out put a bit, and I don’t crave water as much while working out which can make me feel water logged.
Chest supported angles 90 pulldowns(video) 145x14x6x3. 15 more pounds and only lost 1 rep
Wide grip pulldowns-135x14x6x3. 5 more pounds and reps went up. Need to increase this more next time
T bar rows-110x10, 135x5
Hammer MTS high row-180x10, 210x5
Cable pullover-57.5 x16
Barbell curl-75x11x4x3
spider curl-35x9x4x3
1 arm hammer preacher curl-25x9
https://vimeo.com/663722612

Today was legs
Seated curl-155x12x7x3
Lying curl-135x10x5x3
Banded rdl- red band plus 155x14
Hack squat-260x10, 290x7
Leg press-410x12, 500x8
Leg press widowmaker-400x20
Calf toe press-180x18 with 5 second pause in stretch position on every rep.

Weights went up on every exercise. Reps went up on most too. Still making great progress

This morning was push day. I ordered another red micro mini band so I was able to do banded hammer strength inclines properly today which felt great.

Banded hammer incline-180 plus 2 red micro mini x23x6x3
Flat smith:180x9x4x2
Cable press around(learned these from coach Kassem) 30x18
Hammer shoulder press-190x13x5x3
Dumbell laterals-22.5x16x7x5
Lateral machine-55x19
Dumbell incline skulls-32.5x19x7x3
Dip machine-250x10x5x3
Banded cable push down-42.5 plus 1 orange micro mini for 19

Pretty good workout. Huge pump that felt great
https://vimeo.com/665033005

Stomach has been feeling VERY full the last few days so fitting in all meals has been a struggle….but I’ve been making it happen. Strength has been steadily climbing and I’m really happy about that

Dinner tonight was a homemade ramen bowl. Delicious

Attachments

• FC332E97-616B-4B6A-872C-DF2BBC7F11B3.jpeg
    FC332E97-616B-4B6A-872C-DF2BBC7F11B3.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 47
Get Shredded!
120 grams of carbs from cream of rice and 6 ounces of oj, 60 grams of protein from 1 cup of egg whites and a heaping scoop of isolate, and 28 grams of fat from avomega oil down the hatch

Attachments

• 3B4874F4-0029-4F25-8687-16E80062683E.jpeg
    3B4874F4-0029-4F25-8687-16E80062683E.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 56
Dinner tonight was a homemade ramen bowl. Delicious

Looks Delicious! Pasta or Noodles are my Achilles heal! And breads & sweet breads!! Mmm

Max

Looks Delicious! Pasta or Noodles are my Achilles heal! And breads & sweet breads!! Mmm

Max
You said sweet breads and for a hot second I thought you were referring to eating thymus glands, lol. No thanks on those

Today was pull day. Here’s how it went

Wide grip pulldowns-175x12x6x3
Rack chins-(video) 20 lb Dumbell in lap 12x5x3
Smith dead stop rows-nice increase here 120x12, 150x8
Prone rows-195x7, 145x10
Cable pullovers-50x14
Dumbell preacher curls-30’s 13x4x2
Cable curls-42.5x11x7x5
Hammer curls 17.5’sx16
https://vimeo.com/666582969

Making some changes to my diet to try and ameliorate some of this diarrhea that my ibs has been causing the past week and a half. I believe that the egg whites might be running right through me. The cup of egg whites per shake will be swapped out with 4 ounces of boiled chicken breast. Im
also going to be cutting the olive oil from my shakes from 2 tbl of oil back to one. I’d really like to get the extra calories from the fat, but I always struggle when eating lots of it. I’m hoping these changes relive some of this, because there’s no way I’m absorbing all the nutrients from my food going to the bathroom this often

So all egg whites were swapped for boiled chicken breast yesterday. Too early to tell if it’s this or something else, but I was on the toilet much less yesterday. And squeezing meals in was a little easier

Legs this morning went pretty well.
Nordic curls-14x7x4
Dumbell stiff legs-85’s 12x5x3
Lying curls-135x14
Leg press-425x12, 515x7
Hack squat-260x12, 295x8
Leg press widowmaker-390x19
1 set of walking lunges amrap

Diet has been spot on the last 3 days. No diarrhea whatsoever since swapping the egg whites for chicken. So I think it’s safe to say that’s making a difference. Even ate out for my kids birthday today at Texas Roadhouse and restaurant food almost always has me running to the toilet. Doing pretty damn good so far. Also, weight was up last night, likely due to staying off the toilet, but this means I’ll be utilizing more of what I eat and things can only go up from here

Back round to workout A1 push day to beat the logbook. Did pretty good

Reverse banded incline smith-285x10x4x2
Selectorized Machine press-140x14x7x3 this machine is a bitch. It’s stupid heavy for what the stack says and get in fit out of the hole is difficult, there’s no foot pedal.
Dips-bw for 18
Overhead smith press-115x7x4x2 this felt really hard today. I had a pretty good burn going in my delts at this point because of the machine press
Converging shoulder press-90x11x5x2
Lateral machine-55x18
Dip machine-260x12x6x5 these are gettin hard to get in the seat for. It weight significantly more than I do! Lol. Had to have the wife help me get the arms pressed down to get into position for the first rep in each mini set
Dumbell skullcrushers-35x11x5x3
Dual rope pressdowns-32.5x20

Pretty happy with these numbers. Also, recorded my highest bodyweight since starting this journey of 218.4 this morning. Not a huge increase, but I’ve been completely diarrhea free for 4 days and am utilizing those nutrients now. I expect this to finally start climbing steadily
https://vimeo.com/668035332

Back