• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For guys that’s adding Proviron to TRT

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s your Proviron dose and are you cycling it or all the time?

I’m on 200mg Test C ew and started Proviron at 25mg ed a few days ago.

50mgs of proviron for most of my clients

We don't cycle it. We stay on it for months but myself and my clients have organ supports.

Also with any DHT compound watch out for muscle tears , tendon tears and injuries. DHT can dry you out. Don't go for insane PRs on DHT, imo, though you may want to.

Also if you go on antibiotics for any reason and you are also on DHT, be super super careful

I can tell you several of my guys have torn muscles or tendons using say Masteron or var and say zpack or even Amox bc they are sick

DHT is a Godsend but it does come with some risks.

Also watch your hairline if you have hair. Use some Nizoral 2% or Pura D Or shampoo. Massage and lather the scalp with it once a day, let it sit 5 minutes and then rinse. This will protect your hairline

Don't use DHT with Accutane either.

Enjoy.

What’s your Proviron dose and are you cycling it or all the time?

I’m on 200mg Test C ew and started Proviron at 25mg ed a few days ago.

25-50mg is what I use. Just depends on how I’m feeling. I take a couple of weeks off of it here and there. Maybe twice a year.

50mgs of proviron for most of my clients

We don't cycle it. We stay on it for months but myself and my clients have organ supports.

Also with any DHT compound watch out for muscle tears , tendon tears and injuries. DHT can dry you out. Don't go for insane PRs on DHT, imo, though you may want to.

Also if you go on antibiotics for any reason and you are also on DHT, be super super careful

I can tell you several of my guys have torn muscles or tendons using say Masteron or var and say zpack or even Amox bc they are sick

DHT is a Godsend but it does come with some risks.

Also watch your hairline if you have hair. Use some Nizoral 2% or Pura D Or shampoo. Massage and lather the scalp with it once a day, let it sit 5 minutes and then rinse. This will protect your hairline

Don't use DHT with Accutane either.

Enjoy.

Yes, I like DHT’s as well, thanks for the info!

25-50mg is what I use. Just depends on how I’m feeling. I take a couple of weeks off of it here and there. Maybe twice a year.

Cool, it my first time using Proviron, I wanted to try it with just TRT before I start blasting with Deca. How long is your breaks off Proviron?

Cool, it my first time using Proviron, I wanted to try it with just TRT before I start blasting with Deca. How long is your breaks off Proviron?

A least a month off

Back