New to hgh question

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User
    B-Roll81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    78

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    294058

    New to hgh question

    I went ahead and grabbed some MonsterLabs. Haven't started yet. I am currently stacking the following:

    dbol
    Test Sus
    Deca

    What's the word on amount & frequency while ON and OFF cycle?

    I've contemplating HGH for a long time and want to kick it off. What I got does seem to be pharm grade but I got it so don't want to waste it.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    B-Roll81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    78

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    294058

    I'm sorry...WHAT I GOT IS NOT PHARM GRADE

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,969

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,208
    Thanked in
    2,202 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Roll81 View Post
    I went ahead and grabbed some MonsterLabs. Haven't started yet. I am currently stacking the following:

    dbol
    Test Sus
    Deca

    What's the word on amount & frequency while ON and OFF cycle?

    I've contemplating HGH for a long time and want to kick it off. What I got does seem to be pharm grade but I got it so don't want to waste it.
    If you’re not running a cycle, I wouldn’t exceed 3iu. There’s no harm if you do, but anything above a therapeutic dose while off cycle is a waste. While on cycle, you can run higher doses. I personally only run 3-4iu on cycle.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    B-Roll81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    78

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    294058

    Should I keep in the freezer or fridge after mixing?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    166

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points
    720100

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Roll81 View Post
    Should I keep in the freezer or fridge after mixing?
    Fridge

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,661
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,237
    Thanked in
    3,435 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    If you’re not running a cycle, I wouldn’t exceed 3iu. There’s no harm if you do, but anything above a therapeutic dose while off cycle is a waste. While on cycle, you can run higher doses. I personally only run 3-4iu on cycle.
    This. 2-3iu off cycle 3-6 on cycle. Keep in fridge after mixing, freezer unmixed.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  7. #7
    Registered User
    B-Roll81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    78

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    294058

    Thank you for the advice! Simple enough

Similar Threads

  1. Eq question
    By joos23 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-19-2019, 03:46 PM
  2. Question
    By go hard or go home in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 05:38 AM
  3. GH question
    By leebigdaddy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:38 PM
  4. Pct question
    By hotrodj35 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums