This kid

Thread: This kid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points

This kid

Has done an incredible job transforming his physique. Ill admit I cannot stand how he acts like an immature high schooler but look at him he looks like hes still in high school. Not sure Id want to be using or promoting using gear as young as he is either, but you never know he might be natty too, right [mention]AR-15 [/mention] ?

Just insane. I hate this guy but Im extremely envious of his physique, not gonna lie. He gives me hope as well, just look at how fucking skinny he used to be

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Genetics plays such a major role. As a coach and trainer for years I can't tell you how many jacked teens I had that weighed 185lbs and pure muscle and couldn't even bench 135lbs

At first it was unbelievable to see. But I've worked with enough clients to see that genetics is really the most massive factor. Drugs and diet sure, but first and foremost some guys just have a massive advantage.

I was an ectomorph so for me it was rock bottom up LOL.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,317 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow he looks phenomenal. Impressive as fuck. Idk much about him but from looks he's killing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,004 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Genetics plays such a major role. As a coach and trainer for years I can't tell you how many jacked teens I had that weighed 185lbs and pure muscle and couldn't even bench 135lbs

At first it was unbelievable to see. But I've worked with enough clients to see that genetics is really the most massive factor. Drugs and diet sure, but first and foremost some guys just have a massive advantage.

Skinny people sure have it rough, while some naturally fat people do better.

Just hoping that kid mentioned in the OP wasn't on gear so early in the game, but yes that's one heck of a 9 year transformation!
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 12-03-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    858 Posts
    Rep Points

Same here I havent seen his videos in awhile but hell yeah hes added hella size!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,646 Posts
    Rep Points

You have to recognize the hard work he's put in..but for me,it's like HotAss women..if she's a bitch of stuck on herself..
    To Hell with them..

I'll tell you this about natural ability(genetics) they normally give up..
    I used to teach MAs and every time a student that was gifted,didn't work as hard as that guy that wanted it..the one's like me and you MM..because it came easy..but as yrs pass that one that bleed for it...became 10x better..

Drive and Hunger...beats genetics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

Damn, I was really hoping you were gonna tell me That I (or anybody else) could achieve the same in a just shy of a decade

The thing is he wasnt a jacked up 185 lb teen looks at his before picture from 9 years ago. He was skinny as fuck. Probably not much more than 140-150

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points

This kid

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    You have to recognize the hard work he's put in..but for me,it's like HotAss women..if she's a bitch of stuck on herself..
    To Hell with them..

I'll tell you this about natural ability(genetics) they normally give up..
    I used to teach MAs and every time a student that was gifted,didn't work as hard as that guy that wanted it..the one's like me and you MM..because it came easy..but as yrs pass that one that bleed for it...became 10x better..

Drive and Hunger...beats genetics
    Man I hope theres some truth to that cause I would kill to have that physique, or even to come close to it certainly would train my ass off10 years Ill be mid 40s tho so time isnt on my side