• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT low numbers

Main3iac10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All,
So a good buddy of mine has just started TRT about 7-8 months , numbers before were in the 200-300 range for T levels. He has been on Test C now doing around 175-185 mg per week split into two shots (per my recommendation instead of 1 pin per week). He has had bloods done twice and his test is at around 525. His doctor will not allow any more or increase at all on the scripts.

What would you do in this situation? I can get him test no problem, increase to around 250 per week and retest? I know that isn’t really a TRT dose, he has blasted before and felt great at higher levels, and responded well, grew well but not feeling it at that dose. I do know he is a little sensitive to hematocrit level rises as well, goes up fairly easy but he does donate and he doesn’t drink any booze, clean diet and drinks plenty of water.

Just looking to pass on some advice to him and know this is a great place with seasoned vets and a lot of experience.

Thanks in advance!

Also both instances has been tested 72 hours almost to the hour of last pin.

If he is set on doing legit rx trt, he needs to find a different doc. Plain and simple. What kind of doc is doing his trt? GP, urologist, etc? In my experience, you can generally get better results from a urologist (male preferably).

If he is set on doing legit rx trt, he needs to find a different doc. Plain and simple. What kind of doc is doing his trt? GP, urologist, etc? In my experience, you can generally get better results from a urologist (male preferably).

He is with a pcp/gp right now, not sure why they are the way they are (lives in NJ by the way ) but he is a pain in the ass apparently. Is more test frowned upon die TRT you think? I know we all respond differently, I am on just 175 mg , and at 1008 t levels!

He is with a pcp/gp right now, not sure why they are the way they are (lives in NJ by the way ) but he is a pain in the ass apparently. Is more test frowned upon die TRT you think? I know we all respond differently, I am on just 175 mg , and at 1008 t levels!

PCP/GP's are *horrible* when it comes to trt. I've literally seen them prescribe 1 shot a month of test cyp. ONE shot. Of 100mg. :banghead:

I'm a little confused by the "upon die" in the question, but yes everyone responds differently. And even as an individual, you will have high and low test values at times. When I was doing rx trt, I was 250mg EW and usually came in between 850-1000. After doing that for a couple of years, all of a sudden my test results started creeping up. When I started getting consistent 1100+ scores, the doc wanted to lower my dose and do more frequent testing. That's when I went to doing my own trt.

Hi All,
So a good buddy of mine has just started TRT about 7-8 months , numbers before were in the 200-300 range for T levels. He has been on Test C now doing around 175-185 mg per week split into two shots (per my recommendation instead of 1 pin per week). He has had bloods done twice and his test is at around 525. His doctor will not allow any more or increase at all on the scripts.

What would you do in this situation? I can get him test no problem, increase to around 250 per week and retest? I know that isn’t really a TRT dose, he has blasted before and felt great at higher levels, and responded well, grew well but not feeling it at that dose. I do know he is a little sensitive to hematocrit level rises as well, goes up fairly easy but he does donate and he doesn’t drink any booze, clean diet and drinks plenty of water.

Just looking to pass on some advice to him and know this is a great place with seasoned vets and a lot of experience.

Thanks in advance!

It might do some good if he can get a copy of his lab results and post them on here. They should be testing his shbg, estradiol, free test, total test, h/h etc… He might benefit in increasing injection frequency to every other day..

PCP/GP's are *horrible* when it comes to trt. I've literally seen them prescribe 1 shot a month of test cyp. ONE shot. Of 100mg. :banghead:

I'm a little confused by the "upon die" in the question, but yes everyone responds differently. And even as an individual, you will have high and low test values at times. When I was doing rx trt, I was 250mg EW and usually came in between 850-1000. After doing that for a couple of years, all of a sudden my test results started creeping up. When I started getting consistent 1100+ scores, the doc wanted to lower my dose and do more frequent testing. That's when I went to doing my own trt.

Sorry typo I meant upon during TRT. This is excellent advice, will recommend to up his dose to around 200-250 but he will definitely need to monitor his hematocrit levels, he is super sensitive for some reason.

It might do some good if he can get a copy of his lab results and post them on here. They should be testing his shbg, estradiol, free test, total test, h/h etc… He might benefit in increasing injection frequency to every other day..

I will see if I can get a copy and post it!

Also you might find a trt clinic online more useful and better treatment if you can’t find a good trt doctor your area.

IML Gear Cream!
Time to find a new doctor. I would also recommend going with a urologist or telemedicine clinic.

Back