• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trannies are Demonic

I’m sure some are evil or bad people but there’s bad people in general. I think they’re just mentally ill.

Their entire existence is based on sexuality and self gratification.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...easy there. Some of us are using tren and might take offense to that.

Trannie meme I saved for a rainy day:

Attachments

• 7liblp.jpg
    7liblp.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 162
I’m sure some are evil or bad people but there’s bad people in general. I think they’re just mentally ill.

Fair enough.

But the general population shouldn't have to put up with claims of mentally ill persons. It's called "majority" rule.

Telling us their isn't such a thing as a man or woman, or that we are all non-binary sexually is dumb. We have chromosomes that prove biologically gender. It isn't fucking fluid.

I respect real transgender individuals who actually under the operation to "change" their sex. But despise individuals who only feel like a different sex "in their head." And can change back at will if it suits them.

Telling us their isn't such a thing as a man or woman, or that we are all non-binary sexually is dumb. We have chromosomes that prove biologically gender. It isn't fucking fluid.

^This. Just because someone is *acting* like a little bitch, doesn't mean their gender actually changed.

True I'm bisexual but it doesn't make me a female

Kinda given with that avatar...
I lived in Miami for a small bit and knew several bi people..men and women..
Personally..I really don't give a rats ass..if one wants to sleep with another man or bi women.. it's none of my business..BUT when it's up front..in-your-face...on the tube..guys kissing...Got to pump the brakes..

For me..I go back to Free Will...if God gave us that..who is man to take it away...Now,knowing that and one chooses to go against Him..Well that's between them and God..We all have to answer One day..

The world is constantly changing..not all are good...but looking back in history...full of injustice and just crazy thinking..

Kinda given with that avatar...
Personally..I really don't give a rats ass..if one wants to sleep with another man or bi women.. it's none of my business..BUT when it's up front..in-your-face...on the tube..guys kissing...Got to pump the brakes..

For me..I go back to Free Will...if God gave us that..who is man to take it away...Now,knowing that and one chooses to go against Him..Well that's between them and God..We all have to answer One day..

The world is constantly changing..not all are good...but looking back in history...full of injustice and just crazy thinking..

Yes. Let individuals do as they please.

But in an attempt to normalize what basically is acceptable in today’s culture, trans ppl want to fly in the face of science.

Simply put, dispel all thoughts of two genders. That gender is fluid.

Bullshit to me. Your born a man with a dick or a woman. End of story.

What you do as an adult is your business. Tell yourself you’re whatever you want. Fine.

But pushing stupid logic over science on kids?!! Not okay. IMO

Yes...right there with you 51...
But like I said in another thread,after talking to a woman that is getting a change(which I am basically against but) ..Her mannerisms were male like in almost everyway..I saw a different point of view...and plus she is doing it not for recognition or anything other than just for her..And ,I respect that.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong.. that's not for me to decide..

They got marriage now so I don't see why they want more . It's equal now so just deal with it . Quit being a cry baby all tbe damn time .

Where I have a problem with it is they expose kids to it before they know what's going on .

I think there are two trans communities generally. The one that is mostly a construct putting forth the crazies, normalization, in your face, media driven psychopathy. Then there a re the ones that live with this conditions for real and have to find some settlement within themselves. The few I have known or have known of don't like the first group at all.

They got marriage now so I don't see why they want more . It's equal now so just deal with it . Quit being a cry baby all tbe damn time .

Where I have a problem with it is they expose kids to it before they know what's going on .

I agree..and sorry for the crying..

Why do our kids have to be exposed to this? Kids are influenceable and are finding them selves now throw in gay and tranny shit now we have confused impressionable and influenceable kids totally messed up wondering if they are gay...I have nothing wrong with gay and lesbian people, but when it is thrown in the face of under aged kids in our schools its a recipe for disaster ....

Get Shredded!

You are okay with whatever a person's sexuality is, straight, bi or gay, but you're not okay seeing any 'gay affection', e.g. kissing in person, on TV, etc. But you're okay with seeing the same affection between a male and female in person, on TV, etc.? In other words gays should live in the closet so not to upset or offend people with your mentality?

You are okay with whatever a person's sexuality is, straight, bi or gay, but you're not okay seeing any 'gay affection', e.g. kissing in person, on TV, etc. But you're okay with seeing the same affection between a male and female in person, on TV, etc.? In other words gays should live in the closet so not to upset or offend people with your mentality?

It’s a little annoying when they constantly shove down it down your throat.

Pun intended…

Reporter: Coach with all these new genders out now, how do you identify?im-a-man-im-40.jpg

It’s a little annoying when they constantly shove down it down your throat.

Pun intended…

So you think if a gay couple shows affection in public they are trying to "shove it down your throat"?

So you think if a gay couple shows affection in public they are trying to "shove it down your throat"?

i think he means holywood how every movie now days or every TV advertisment has an OVER-representation of gay or "non binary" people when in fact they make up a very minor part of the population.

i think he means holywood how every movie now days or every TV advertisment has an OVER-representation of gay or "non binary" people when in fact they make up a very minor part of the population.

Yessir

Attachments

• B89231F1-FAFF-42F2-A676-92A58EC6B0CD.jpeg
    B89231F1-FAFF-42F2-A676-92A58EC6B0CD.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 37

Really? I don’t see that.
Is it okay for Hollywood and TV to show straight couples showing affection?

Really? I don’t see that.
Is it okay for Hollywood and TV to show straight couples showing affection?

It all depends. To act like homosexuality is on the same level as heterosexuality from a biological or sociological standpoint is obviously bullshit. Truth be told I have no issues with gay folk at all. For the most part they’re trying to live their lives to the fullest and keep to themselves which nobody should have a problem with.

There are heterosexual displays which are as insane or even more insane than homosexual displays (The Bachelor).

My biggest issue is with trannies. Not that I have a problem with them personally, it’s just that their movement demands everybody else live under and pretend to accept their delusions, which I refuse to do.

I’m not a fan of sex scenes regardless of the orientation. But I’m not, and nobody should be so dishonest as to act like showing 2 fathers parenting a little boy in a television show is the same thing as 2 biological parents parenting a little boy. Kids are only produced one way and that’s just the way it is.

But it bothers and makes you uncomfortable to see a gay couple showing any type of affection? Are you okay with seeing straight couples doing the same? Or are they too “shoving it down your throat?”

It all depends. To act like homosexuality is on the same level as heterosexuality from a biological or sociological standpoint is obviously bullshit. Truth be told I have no issues with gay folk at all. For the most part they’re trying to live their lives to the fullest and keep to themselves which nobody should have a problem with.

There are heterosexual displays which are as insane or even more insane than homosexual displays (The Bachelor).

My biggest issue is with trannies. Not that I have a problem with them personally, it’s just that their movement demands everybody else live under and pretend to accept their delusions, which I refuse to do.

I’m not a fan of sex scenes regardless of the orientation. But I’m not, and nobody should be so dishonest as to act like showing 2 fathers parenting a little boy in a television show is the same thing as 2 biological parents parenting a little boy. Kids are only produced one way and that’s just the way it is.

You continue to contradict yourself and you do have an obvious issue with homosexuality, yet try and act like you don’t. I’m not sure what you mean by “on the same level”?

Back