• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mr. Olympia Pro bodybuilder cycle

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think? Supposedly this cycle belongs to a top contender preparing for Mr. Olympia.

https://youtu.be/V3nhgo3RE6o
f4db41ab3340757c487121688e7ec31c.jpg
b2f2c6c3672e8808797876a2b3c035ce.jpg
10885f0a96220c647938804b54a9e08a.jpg

Having a hard time reading it man… the doses pretty ridiculous ?

Having a hard time reading it man… the doses pretty ridiculous ?
I’m looking at it and to me they don’t seem bad especially for an open Olympia competitor.
Starts off at 4iu gh, 800 test, 500 deca, 400 mast, 50mg drol or dbol, 30mg var.
im taking more than that right now.

Did they say if this is for open or classic division?

I listened to the whole podcast last night at work and it was pretty informative. It seems third the end of his prep his coach just started throwing in compounds and dosages like he was throwing darts at a dart board and timing was all over the place. But all in all the information they put out was top notch.

Ya, sorry about the pics guys. Didn't realize it uploaded so shity

- - - Updated - - -

I’m looking at it and to me they don’t seem bad especially for an open Olympia competitor.
Starts off at 4iu gh, 800 test, 500 deca, 400 mast, 50mg drol or dbol, 30mg var.

Lol, I feel that

Hell those doses are average..
You should have seen what A.Muster was on when he passed
They said about $65oo.oo a month on PEDs

I think like 50 to 100mgs of Halo

Hell those doses are average..
You should have seen what A.Muster was on when he passed
They said about $65oo.oo a month on PEDs

I think like 50 to 100mgs of Halo

While I have never done a cycle even close to the one described in the video, it seems rather tame for an Olympia competitor, especially compared to other supposed cycles of the pros that float around here. Piana was on harsher cycles.
Remember Monstro? He posted some ridiculous supposed cycles of the pros a while back.......was double of what is on the video with more compounds thrown in.

While I have never done a cycle even close to the one described in the video, it seems rather tame for an Olympia competitor, especially compared to other supposed cycles of the pros that float around here. Piana was on harsher cycles.
Remember Monstro? He posted some ridiculous supposed cycles of the pros a while back.......was double of what is on the video with more compounds thrown in.

Shit I think those where cycles where what he was on…

What are your stats for taking that much gear? Any particular reason why? Just curious here. Not trying to start shit.

He's one hell of a Bodybuilder.

Back