SCAmazon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: SCAmazon

  1. #16
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,810

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22,808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27,537
    Thanked in
    13,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I don't know how anyone buys clothing online, especially bodybuilders.
    Some things I can let slide. Or so I think. I bought some swim trunks on amazon. Looked good for about a month. And then the crotch blew out. The...crotch... I mean, how in the hell? Although when I said that I'd split them, the fam started to give me a hard time about blowing out the back. I puffed up and said, "Funny, but it was the crotch." And then walked away with my head held high.

  2. #17
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,069
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,446
    Thanked in
    5,871 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cheer up guys. These thongs were hand sewn by 6 year old Indonesian kids. Bought on Amazon. They didn’t fit and the girls just swapped them with each other until they found the right fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,028

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,038
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,052
    Thanked in
    615 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Amazon fucking sucks now. It turned into eBay third-party fraudulent bulshit counterfeit products everywhere I really can't even buy anything on there anymore who knows if it's real or not.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  4. #19
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,023
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,723
    Thanked in
    2,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Amazon fucking sucks now. It turned into eBay third-party fraudulent bulshit counterfeit products everywhere I really can't even buy anything on there anymore who knows if it's real or not.
    100% correct. When some get shut down because they got reported on they come back under new names. Amazon's getting trashed by these fakers just like eBay.
    Show me

  5. #20
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,721

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    453
    Thanked in
    284 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Interesting….

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I love amazon, I dont like walking around stores trying to find what I want. most the things I want are usually out of stock, I order it while I'm at work wasting time and next day it arrives, pretty sweet
    This ^^^^^ why even waste the time.

    I had an issue with a motor ($500) for one of my ovens, there was a price difference. They had me cancel the payment and told me to keep the motor. I was shocked and asked the Amazon Rep if he was sure, and he replied “any questionable issues go in the customer’s half”.

    Im surprised about your situation, I’ve done countless returns and replacements without issues.

    LowT

  6. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,008
    Thanked in
    5,574 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    This ^^^^^ why even waste the time.

    I had an issue with a motor ($500) for one of my ovens, there was a price difference. They had me cancel the payment and told me to keep the motor. I was shocked and asked the Amazon Rep if he was sure, and he replied “any questionable issues go in the customer’s half”.

    Im surprised about your situation, I’ve done countless returns and replacements without issues.

    LowT
    I'll tell you the main reason I hate Amazon. I sold on there years ago and I sold a bit. They take 20%. They don't pay you for weeks and then people were lying and saying they never got orders and amazon minus even spending 30 seconds to look at tracking would refund them. Take the money back from my bank account. Then 30 days later when they finished investigating would refund me. Total shitshow. So I stopped selling.

    For years my rep begged me to come back and under a better deal. So I finally agreed. So I listed a few legal items. They checked first and they already sell including a few iron mag labs items. And musclegelz.

    My sales took off. I sold like 2-3k in a week of starting.

    Next thing you know I wake up and see a message my store was banned. My account frozen. I had already shipped all my items and were seizing my funds.

    I spent several hours talking to the rep that week and that mother fucker eventually stopped answering my calls and ignored me. Straight fraud.

    So I said fuck it. I'm contacting every person who bought and I did and asked them for a favor. I asked them to do a charge back on the items. Call their CC and claim it was an unauthorized purchase.

    Not only does the CC side w the customer they charge Amazon a 25-50 dollar fee for each charge back.

    Then the customers sent me my funds separately.

    Next thing you know my old Amazon rep was calling, emailing, begging me to respond and resolve it.

    I never did. I got paid and told everyone how Amazon tried to F me over.

    That was my business acct and I don't use it. Also why I didn't want to buy anything from Amazon.

    Total.scumbag company. True story.

  7. #22
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,721

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    453
    Thanked in
    284 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I'll tell you the main reason I hate Amazon.
    That was my business acct and I don't use it. Also why I didn't want to buy anything from Amazon.

    Total.scumbag company. True story.
    I believe you.

    Just was stating my experience. For what it’s worth, I buy from you too! Think my last order was 4 bottles of Liv52. It was like Amazon with customer service. Good prices too.

    LowT

  8. #23
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,008
    Thanked in
    5,574 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    I believe you.

    Just was stating my experience. For what it’s worth, I buy from you too! Think my last order was 4 bottles of Liv52. It was like Amazon with customer service. Good prices too.

    LowT
    Thank u sir.

    I know u did I just wanted to give background why I hate Amazon.

    I'm glad it works for you and others truly.

    The prices and shipping are hard to beat. If they didn't treat me like shit and try and scam me I'd sell there.

    I sold alot on eBay but PayPal also shut me down and.seize thousands

    If anyone doubts me ask Admin how many tens of thousands they seized from him!

    Ty LowT for your support over the years. I do know you have ordered so thank u sir 🙏🙏🙏💪💪💪

  9. #24
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,023
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,723
    Thanked in
    2,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Thank u sir.

    I know u did I just wanted to give background why I hate Amazon.

    I'm glad it works for you and others truly.

    The prices and shipping are hard to beat. If they didn't treat me like shit and try and scam me I'd sell there.

    I sold alot on eBay but PayPal also shut me down and.seize thousands

    If anyone doubts me ask Admin how many tens of thousands they seized from him!

    Ty LowT for your support over the years. I do know you have ordered so thank u sir 
    You aren't the only seller to have gotten screwed by eBay/Paypal or even Scamazon. There's a lot of stories all over about this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I'll tell you the main reason I hate Amazon. I sold on there years ago and I sold a bit. They take 20%. They don't pay you for weeks and then people were lying and saying they never got orders and amazon minus even spending 30 seconds to look at tracking would refund them. Take the money back from my bank account. Then 30 days later when they finished investigating would refund me. Total shitshow. So I stopped selling.

    For years my rep begged me to come back and under a better deal. So I finally agreed. So I listed a few legal items. They checked first and they already sell including a few iron mag labs items. And musclegelz.

    My sales took off. I sold like 2-3k in a week of starting.

    Next thing you know I wake up and see a message my store was banned. My account frozen. I had already shipped all my items and were seizing my funds.

    I spent several hours talking to the rep that week and that mother fucker eventually stopped answering my calls and ignored me. Straight fraud.

    So I said fuck it. I'm contacting every person who bought and I did and asked them for a favor. I asked them to do a charge back on the items. Call their CC and claim it was an unauthorized purchase.

    Not only does the CC side w the customer they charge Amazon a 25-50 dollar fee for each charge back.

    Then the customers sent me my funds separately.

    Next thing you know my old Amazon rep was calling, emailing, begging me to respond and resolve it.

    I never did. I got paid and told everyone how Amazon tried to F me over.

    That was my business acct and I don't use it. Also why I didn't want to buy anything from Amazon.

    Total.scumbag company. True story.
    Damn...
    Show me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums