• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SCAmazon

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Give you guys a heads up. So my GF wanted to buy me some jeans for Christmas...

I let her talk me into using Amazon, though I DESPISE amazon way before this... So long story short they offer an "EXCHANGE" program, it clearly says that on Wardrobe purchases. If the purchase doesn't fit, you can return it "free" of charge and they will send you back another size "Free" of charge

So we tried a 36x32 in the jeans, but I have dieted so my waist is tiny, like 29" right now, but my ass is huge from squatting for 25+ years. So anyways, we paid $58.31. Nice pair of jeans. So we go to do the exchange today, I put it down for a 34x32 jeans...

Then we see the receipt says they now are $75 and change. WTF.

So I call Amazon. I have to speak to 5 different people over the course of 45 minutes (on speaker while Im working)

Long story short, the Supervisor assured me that they have no "exchange" program. Even though they advertise it as such, and even though I am holding a literally piece of paper and booklet from amazon in my hand that instructs you HOW TO EXCHANGE clothing, she said what it really is, is that you are refunded on the items and then you have to repurchase the item in a different size and it very often costs more. It is not an exchange program at all. False advertising.

So don't let them scam you with this method.

I will never buy Clothes on Amazon again.

This scumbag is worth like 100 trillion dollars and he's baiting and switching.

The guys a wacko-Libtard who gives millions to hate groups like BLM... Could have given it to his employee's.
Or some other valid charity where it goes to help PEOPLE (and not the libtard cult/party). Fukk him and all globalist lefty retardz.
Hope he dies in his private "Kobe-Kopter" of Peace...

I never buy clothing on Amazon ever...had a similar experience some time ago with a pair of sneakers for my nephew.

Also so many fake products on Scamazon...I reported some but no action taken, grrrrrr.

I love amazon, I dont like walking around stores trying to find what I want. most the things I want are usually out of stock, I order it while I'm at work wasting time and next day it arrives, pretty sweet

The guys a wacko-Libtard who gives millions to hate groups like BLM... Could have given it to his employee's.
Or some other valid charity where it goes to help PEOPLE (and not the libtard cult/party). Fukk him and all globalist lefty retardz.
Hope he dies in his private "Kobe-Kopter" of Peace...
I like your spirit LOL.

That sucks. You could send them back for a refund and then buy another pair... I dont buy clothes online I literally have to try on before I buy them

IML Gear Cream!
That sucks. You could send them back for a refund and then buy another pair... I dont buy clothes online I literally have to try on before I buy them

They tried to charge me $20 more for 1 size smaller. That was my complaint.

Word of advice… find a retired taylor or an old lady that’s good with a needle…. money well spent. You’re old favorite jeans will last way way longer and your new cheap jeans will fit and look like you paid big money for them.

The odd thing that I have discovered is usually the good ones are old ladies named Patricia or Grace. Saved my Calvin Kleins and my fave American eagles ten times over.

Word of advice… find a retired taylor or an old lady that’s good with a needle…. money well spent. You’re old favorite jeans will last way way longer and your new cheap jeans will fit and look like you paid big money for them.

The odd thing that I have discovered is usually the good ones are old ladies named Patricia or Grace. Saved my Calvin Kleins and my fave American eagles ten times over.
100% agree, if you want to look good almost all pants need to be altered, nothing worse than an extra 2 inches crumpled up above your shoes or boots. my tailor is a 70 year old asian, I don't think she speaks English....:coffee:

I don't know how anyone buys clothing online, especially bodybuilders.

I don't know how anyone buys clothing online, especially bodybuilders.

Some things I can let slide. Or so I think. I bought some swim trunks on amazon. Looked good for about a month. And then the crotch blew out. The...crotch... I mean, how in the hell? Although when I said that I'd split them, the fam started to give me a hard time about blowing out the back. I puffed up and said, "Funny, but it was the crotch." And then walked away with my head held high.

Cheer up guys. These thongs were hand sewn by 6 year old Indonesian kids. Bought on Amazon. They didn’t fit and the girls just swapped them with each other until they found the right fit.

Attachments

• 21EC24AD-2846-46AA-8962-885FC6B28B12.jpeg
    21EC24AD-2846-46AA-8962-885FC6B28B12.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 33
Amazon fucking sucks now. It turned into eBay third-party fraudulent bulshit counterfeit products everywhere I really can't even buy anything on there anymore who knows if it's real or not.

Amazon fucking sucks now. It turned into eBay third-party fraudulent bulshit counterfeit products everywhere I really can't even buy anything on there anymore who knows if it's real or not.
100% correct. When some get shut down because they got reported on they come back under new names. Amazon's getting trashed by these fakers just like eBay.

Interesting….

I love amazon, I dont like walking around stores trying to find what I want. most the things I want are usually out of stock, I order it while I'm at work wasting time and next day it arrives, pretty sweet

This ^^^^^ why even waste the time.

I had an issue with a motor ($500) for one of my ovens, there was a price difference. They had me cancel the payment and told me to keep the motor. I was shocked and asked the Amazon Rep if he was sure, and he replied “any questionable issues go in the customer’s half”.

Im surprised about your situation, I’ve done countless returns and replacements without issues.

LowT

Get Shredded!
This ^^^^^ why even waste the time.

I had an issue with a motor ($500) for one of my ovens, there was a price difference. They had me cancel the payment and told me to keep the motor. I was shocked and asked the Amazon Rep if he was sure, and he replied “any questionable issues go in the customer’s half”.

Im surprised about your situation, I’ve done countless returns and replacements without issues.

LowT

I'll tell you the main reason I hate Amazon. I sold on there years ago and I sold a bit. They take 20%. They don't pay you for weeks and then people were lying and saying they never got orders and amazon minus even spending 30 seconds to look at tracking would refund them. Take the money back from my bank account. Then 30 days later when they finished investigating would refund me. Total shitshow. So I stopped selling.

For years my rep begged me to come back and under a better deal. So I finally agreed. So I listed a few legal items. They checked first and they already sell including a few iron mag labs items. And musclegelz.

My sales took off. I sold like 2-3k in a week of starting.

Next thing you know I wake up and see a message my store was banned. My account frozen. I had already shipped all my items and were seizing my funds.

I spent several hours talking to the rep that week and that mother fucker eventually stopped answering my calls and ignored me. Straight fraud.

So I said fuck it. I'm contacting every person who bought and I did and asked them for a favor. I asked them to do a charge back on the items. Call their CC and claim it was an unauthorized purchase.

Not only does the CC side w the customer they charge Amazon a 25-50 dollar fee for each charge back.

Then the customers sent me my funds separately.

Next thing you know my old Amazon rep was calling, emailing, begging me to respond and resolve it.

I never did. I got paid and told everyone how Amazon tried to F me over.

That was my business acct and I don't use it. Also why I didn't want to buy anything from Amazon.

Total.scumbag company. True story.

I'll tell you the main reason I hate Amazon.
That was my business acct and I don't use it. Also why I didn't want to buy anything from Amazon.

I believe you.

Just was stating my experience. For what it’s worth, I buy from you too! Think my last order was 4 bottles of Liv52. It was like Amazon with customer service. Good prices too.

LowT

I believe you.

Just was stating my experience. For what it’s worth, I buy from you too! Think my last order was 4 bottles of Liv52. It was like Amazon with customer service. Good prices too.

LowT

Thank u sir.

I know u did I just wanted to give background why I hate Amazon.

I'm glad it works for you and others truly.

The prices and shipping are hard to beat. If they didn't treat me like shit and try and scam me I'd sell there.

I sold alot on eBay but PayPal also shut me down and.seize thousands

If anyone doubts me ask Admin how many tens of thousands they seized from him!

Ty LowT for your support over the years. I do know you have ordered so thank u sir 🙏🙏🙏💪💪💪

Thank u sir.

I know u did I just wanted to give background why I hate Amazon.

I'm glad it works for you and others truly.

The prices and shipping are hard to beat. If they didn't treat me like shit and try and scam me I'd sell there.

I sold alot on eBay but PayPal also shut me down and.seize thousands

If anyone doubts me ask Admin how many tens of thousands they seized from him!

Ty LowT for your support over the years. I do know you have ordered so thank u sir 
You aren't the only seller to have gotten screwed by eBay/Paypal or even Scamazon. There's a lot of stories all over about this.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you the main reason I hate Amazon. I sold on there years ago and I sold a bit. They take 20%. They don't pay you for weeks and then people were lying and saying they never got orders and amazon minus even spending 30 seconds to look at tracking would refund them. Take the money back from my bank account. Then 30 days later when they finished investigating would refund me. Total shitshow. So I stopped selling.

For years my rep begged me to come back and under a better deal. So I finally agreed. So I listed a few legal items. They checked first and they already sell including a few iron mag labs items. And musclegelz.

My sales took off. I sold like 2-3k in a week of starting.

Next thing you know I wake up and see a message my store was banned. My account frozen. I had already shipped all my items and were seizing my funds.

I spent several hours talking to the rep that week and that mother fucker eventually stopped answering my calls and ignored me. Straight fraud.

So I said fuck it. I'm contacting every person who bought and I did and asked them for a favor. I asked them to do a charge back on the items. Call their CC and claim it was an unauthorized purchase.

Not only does the CC side w the customer they charge Amazon a 25-50 dollar fee for each charge back.

Then the customers sent me my funds separately.

Next thing you know my old Amazon rep was calling, emailing, begging me to respond and resolve it.

I never did. I got paid and told everyone how Amazon tried to F me over.

Damn...

Back