• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Challenge

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my good friend A.font4o1 and I have decided to duke it out starting Jan.1st..
Goal... which one has the best physic(if that's spelled right)
June 1st is the end date..

Going to iron all the details this month..Should be a blast..

I know probably not the smartest thing for me...BUT I would much rather do something I truly Love than just sit back and go slow...and this sounds like Fun..God knows I could use some of that..

I wont except any handicap or mercy..so there won't be any whinning at the end..
Old Lion vs.New Lion.....head to head

Wager not solid yet but I have a great idea..

Been here for a couple of yrs...and I don't ever recalled seeing this done..So it will at least be very interesting..

Have to say to 4o1...thanks for this opportunity...not every day do you run into such Great people...and a.font is one of my favorite New Lions...the Newest is MonsterMaker...

So...you guys ready..Hell I'm jacked...

So my good friend A.font4o1 and I have decided to duke it out starting Jan.1st..
Goal... which one has the best physic(if that's spelled right)
June 1st is the end date..

Going to iron all the details this month..Should be a blast..

I know probably not the smartest thing for me...BUT I would much rather do something I truly Love than just sit back and go slow...and this sounds like Fun..God knows I could use some of that..

I wont except any handicap or mercy..so there won't be any whinning at the end..
Old Lion vs.New Lion.....head to head

Wager not solid yet but I have a great idea..

Been here for a couple of yrs...and I don't ever recalled seeing this done..So it will at least be very interesting..

Have to say to 4o1...thanks for this opportunity...not every day do you run into such Great people...and a.font is one of my favorite New Lions...the Newest is MonsterMaker...

So...you guys ready..Hell I'm jacked...

I think this was an awesome idea man and like I said I could think of anyone better to do it with than you! I don’t know anyone that fights as hard as you do and makes shit happen day in and day out! I’m honored to call you my friend. Now you better get ready

Afont is a beast.

but I’m rooting for the ol wolf to pull through.

Thanks guys...yeah 4o1 is no joke..
What's nice is that in this competition..everyone wins
I get a chance to go head to head and improve myself...401 is a great sport and someone on the forum may recieve some free training with Mont.

So no matter we all win..and how often does that happen..??

Awesome idea, this should be fun to follow along. Go for blood. Bite the neck lol. Hope everything goes smooth for you bro. Nice prize as well. This is going to get good! Just be safe bro! Im pulling for you!

I hope you guys appreciate this duel...
It was initially ment just to motivate 4o1 and I...
But I hope it sets in motion to motivate all and give back so much..

The world outside just might be on fire,But in our little forum,a seed of hope can do great things..
Open to ideas that can improve this ruff draft...please give input,this is a borne idea..

Any event it should be a blast...
And your older guys that need just a push in the right direction..or guys that have Been sidelined or whatever..

Listen I was in the ER this morning but I WILL BE IN THE GYM IN THE MORNING....
So there's that...

So I coin this as mine..."Lift to Live"

great idea. I actually started a recomp about 3 weeks ago after a 6 year medically forced hiatus. will be following and silently joining

This was a good idea you had bro! I’m really hoping to push you to a new level here. Once the holidays are done your all mine!!
This is a good opportunity as well for someone to see how well having a coach works especially someone as good as monte.

So,A.font4o1 and I are Ironing some of the details out..but I'm looking at starting a bulk ASAP...
This is the plan...
CjC 1295 w/dac...dose isn't totally figured yet..but looking at 2mgs a wk
Test..600
Deca...400
Drol...50mgs..wks 2-4
Dbol...50mgs..wks 5-6
Aromison...12.5 e3d..while on orals

Currently hovering around 180...been on TRT for some time..
Test..150
Deca..100

Goal:
Crack that ceiling of 200lbs...ASAP...
Shooting for 210-215...with a 34" waist and a 6pack
Have no problem bumping the Test and Deca if needed..

But don't think this old dog hasn't got more than a few tricks,..Yeah he's bigger,younger and smart as Hell..BUT I've been around Just a few more yrs.. He's 31...Me 55...So experience is in the Win equation...and Drive...and buddy my tank is full of both...

So as soon as he and I Iron the rest...We will post a Log..pics stats..cycle plans and goals...

I am looking forward to being pushed hard from him...but I am not taking this lightly..Nor should A.font4o1.

Game On...

PS....
Dec.1 I was in the ER and I just went back to the gym this last wk after nearly 3 wks in bed..Sore AF..but if it wasn't for this Challenge,I'd probably still be in bed depressed...See No one looses,Really..and the Prize is a sweet one(thanks Mont)

Well I'm having sea bass and a thick steak for dinner tonight so crow would be a change..

For those old school folk still kicking..
I heard this for the first time in like 15 plus yrs...
Old Foreigner.."I'm gonna Win"...

Just about sums it up for Me..
You youngsters out there..check out what the old Lion listens too..

This past wk has my balls dragging..but got 4 days in the gym and around 25 hrs in at work..
Not going to lie..constantly sore AF...but that means it's working..Eating everything..pushing for that 200lb mark by the 1st of Jan..

Back