will test E make a person retain water?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

will test E make a person retain water?

So if someone was taking 500 mg of test E a week adex.5 on injection days and nolvadex every other day while on the cycle. Would the chances or retaining water be high? Def don't want to get puffy. PCT would be novaldex 40/40/20/20/10. Be easy this is the first one ever. Also how long after a 12 week cycle can you start another after pct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,557 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsayr_x View Post
    So if someone was taking 500 mg of test E a week adex.5 on injection days and nolvadex every other day while on the cycle. Would the chances or retaining water be high? Def don't want to get puffy. PCT would be novaldex 40/40/20/20/10. Be easy this is the first one ever. Also how long after a 12 week cycle can you start another after pct?
    You can retain water on Test, but as long as your diets good and your hitting cardio when needed youíll be ok.

I wouldnít take Nolva on cycle EOD, its meant for PCT. You need an AI to stop estrogen sides during cycle, like Aromasin or Arimidex.

For PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20 is perfect, donít need that 5th week of 10.

Usually go by the rule time off = time on. If you do a 12 week cycle, then a 4 week PCT. After PCT ends wait another 12 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,601 Posts
    Rep Points

If this is your 1st cycle...just Test and bloodwork...before,during,and after will be what to look at..plus keeping an eye on markers is what I would suggest..an AI on hand... I recommend a mind one and one if it gets crazy(stronger one)..only to use if really needed..

Like Zep said a fairly clean diet and cardio should keep any water from staying..but the 1st one... I'd eat everything and dial in the cardio..most don't eat nearly enough when cycling..But everybody is different..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    719 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude you donít even have the concept of the basics of training and diet down drugs will be useless for you and a waste of money. No one can answer if youíll even need adex or not. Thatís individual. No body can answer if youíll actually need pct or not.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,973 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll get some bloat from test e. Not enough to make me not use it if I had it already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like you are going to crash your estrogen hard. It sounds like you are very new so I will say the following.

1. Research the uses for the chemicals you listed and ask yourself if you really understand their placement.

2. Determine where you sit on your genetic potential. This is subjective I know but if every male in your family is 6 foot 200 pounds and you are 5í8Ē 160 then you shouldnít even be taking PEDs yet.

3. Take stock of your diet and training and make sure you arenít just being lazy.

4. If you decide after doing all of the above that you are going to run gear then schedule out your bloodwork. I would test at the halfway point and a couple weeks post last pin so you can tweak things if needed and determine PCT needs.

500 mgs test probably wouldnít even need an AI, using anastrazol just to use it is just going to blow your cholesterol numbers up. Estrogen is important for muscle development and sexual function and when you crash it you feel like shit. That being said some people react differently so the only way to assess is through bloodwork after full saturation.

Not trying to be a dick in any way, just donít want you to fuck yourself up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

theres so much different variables that can affect your water retention on cycle impossible question to really give an answer too

diet and genetics will play a big role in water retention not just the gear, some guys can tolerate high estrogen levels with no side effects and others cant its person dependent

and you have to get bloodwork to see if everything is in a good range to decide when to start blasting a cycle again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,601 Posts
    Rep Points

Lots to learn before that first pin...If you want to be safe..