• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orange top bloodwork 1 year in

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I bought 28 kits last time there was an Xmas sale.
started running at 2IU a day then 3 then 4iu daily

ever since may I the protocol has been 10IU EOD.

Decided to get my IGF and HGH tested along with my usual hormone check post blast.

took 10IU IM 3.5 hours prior to blood draw.

posted are results. IGF seems way below what I was expected but also not sure if that part desensitizes after a years use or not.

https://imgur.com/a/pcggWRY

Yes that's a low hgh score. You took 10iu 3.5hr before blood draw so that's correct procedure. I have seen this occasionally and there no explanation for it. A couple times where this happened we did more blood tests and some mass spec testing and it showed good results. I would say test again or maybe lion will pay for you to send to jano for testing; but he's done this before a few times and the results showed it was good hgh.

I would say order another blood serum test and try again. There are other factors like some drug interactions and dieting that we know causes low test results sometimes.

Last edited:
Curious , How are you feeling with that much GH man? Crazy gains?

Whats your blood sugar looking like?

What other suplements are you taking?

Feeling totally normal. Resting glucose is inline usually in mid 90s

i was coming off a test mast NPP blast right before these bloods.

Gh antibodies are a real thing, especially when using generic gh.

It's always beneficial to come off for a good period of time.

Also, was this administered intra muscle?

Last edited:
I bought 28 kits last time there was an Xmas sale.
started running at 2IU a day then 3 then 4iu daily

ever since may I the protocol has been 10IU EOD.

Decided to get my IGF and HGH tested along with my usual hormone check post blast.

took 10IU IM 3.5 hours prior to blood draw.

posted are results. IGF seems way below what I was expected but also not sure if that part desensitizes after a years use or not.

https://imgur.com/a/pcggWRY

Thanks for testing it and posting it honestly, we offer you 100$ as credit store , you can use it at any time,
you can go to test it again, and we pay the testing fee, thanks

The shot 3.5 hours prior yes. The 11 months prior was sub q

Back