• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Omicron variant

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sure is convenient to have another variant when poll numbers are in a free fall, supply chain is a mess, and inflation is cranking. Not to mention the call for mail in voting will be aggressively ramped up. The president of SA has slammed the knee jerk reaction of travel bans, apparently banning travel from brown people countries is only racist when the Republicans do it. CDC has conveniently just funded a study showing no difference in transmissibility between vaxed and non vaxed. Once COVID fails the next part is pretty frightening.

With Gates and all that SmallPox talk...

and the WHO starting ramping up all of this again...

I won't be surprised for a second if they attempt to pull another Plandemic to begin shutdowns again. Maybe smallpox, maybe something else?

I guess time will tell.

With Gates and all that SmallPox talk...

and the WHO starting ramping up all of this again...

I won't be surprised for a second if they attempt to pull another Plandemic to begin shutdowns again. Maybe smallpox, maybe something else?

I guess time will tell.

Smallpox has been mentioned quite a bit and then they found several mysterious vials labeled smallpox. The people that really control world governments all agree the planet is to populated. COVID is the test run to collect data, identify opposition, and measure recovery of economies. That is my opinion and I liken it to a boxer throwing a jab, ko punch is loading up.

Smallpox has been mentioned quite a bit and then they found several mysterious vials labeled smallpox. The people that really control world governments all agree the planet is to populated. COVID is the test run to collect data, identify opposition, and measure recovery of economies. That is my opinion and I liken it to a boxer throwing a jab, ko punch is loading up.

this x1000 …. “I ain’t no senator son, no …. no”

SA stated back in June that Lambda would arrive Dec 6th. Seems someone fucked up the timeline.

No one we know or people they know have died of covid in that “hot spot”. Our daughter had it, same effects as the Mexican variant we got. Neither of our grandsons got it or were symptomatic.
Look at the buzz on MSM.
People just loooooove living in fear.

Plus Ghiselle about to start taking

The judge that just got rushed through confirmation said that the details of the case will not be published do to the sensational subject matter. You can’t make this shit up.

SA stated back in June that Lambda would arrive Dec 6th. Seems someone fucked up the timeline.

No one we know or people they know have died of covid in that “hot spot”. Our daughter had it, same effects as the Mexican variant we got. Neither of our grandsons got it or were symptomatic.
Look at the buzz on MSM.
People just loooooove living in fear.

Fear is control, people love to be controlled.

IML Gear Cream!
But...yes you can mix-match boosters and take the 3rd one with J&J one the 1st one in Mexico...fly to Tibet and meditate..and get another booster when you get back..What you got Covid...More Boosters please

What crap they are pushing..

Wait get your mask back on...it did work then...Why the Hell would you think it will Ever Help..
WAKE UP PEOPLE..

I'm telling you, the next phase isn't covid.

It's global warming

mark my words, next year global warming will be declared a national emergency. Then more regulations, climate lockdowns, taxes, control.

Covid was a trial run for the green new deal

The Pant-Shitter, front and center pushing the fake/fear narrative...
Imagine being a moron and listening anything this child-rapist says?? LOL...

Attachments

• image_2021-11-30_040412.png
    image_2021-11-30_040412.png
    754.9 KB · Views: 35
Travel bans are only xenophobic when republicans do them. COVID is social conditioning on a global scale to test the water and see just how many people are asleep. All the left has to do is hurl accusations, unproven at that, and out homophobia, racism, etc and then any person that supports that person gets labeled as such. Then they pay a few of their social justice warriors to go out and cause some shit for the news machine to cover. I predict some serious false flag attacks after the elections because the number of armed Americans shifts the operational timeline outside of the election cycle.

Omnicron = Moronic, just move those letters around a bit...

Demturdz, LOL... :fuckdog;

The judge that just got rushed through confirmation said that the details of the case will not be published do to the sensational subject matter. You can’t make this shit up.

Ya dems for dems

Back