• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A gift pool

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]This time has come... again. You know, I am talking about presents. Every year I rack my brain to find good presents for each member of my family (from young to old). I hate being trivial and try to give something worthy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have found a gaming mouse with a built-in fan for my nephew, a meat thermometer for my aunt. But that's about all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It would be terribly helpful (and not only for me, I am sure) if we all make a pool of gift ideas for different age.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, please, share yours.:hmm:[/FONT]

Women seem to love the Cricut cutter machine. And then you have an endless supply of follow up gifts in accessories, supplies, etc.

The wife and I were sitting at a bar on good Friday and a guy next to us said are you guys out shopping and I said I shop at the bank, everyone gets a card with money in it and they can buy whatever they want...:coffee:

Last edited:
Edit you main post and create categories, like:

Electronics:

Xbox Series X
Xbox Series S
PS5
Switch
Apple Watch
Mac Book
Headphones
Massage Gun
TV
Drone
Phone
Wireless Charger
Speakers
Fitbit

Next category can be:

Fitness:

Treadmill
My Cookie Dealer ( got a box last year and loved it)
Dumbbells
Gym Equipment (recently bought a back extension)

Women:

Sunglasses
Bags
Slippers
Robe

Drawing blanks when I’m actually trying lol I’ll come back with more ideas but thats what I got for now.

This idea is suitable for friends, however I'm afraid my family won't understand me here. They always go to every length to buy something personal.

The wife and I were sitting at a bar on good Friday and a guy next to us said are you guys out shopping and I said I shop at the bank, everyone gets a card with money in it and they can buy whatever they want...:coffee:

This idea is suitable for friends, however I'm afraid my family won't understand me here. They always go to every length to buy something personal.

I get that, I'm just a place in life where that works for me, For many years I spent weeks in the brick and mortar stores, hated every minute of it...:coffee:

I get that, I'm just a place in life where that works for me, For many years I spent weeks in the brick and mortar stores, hated every minute of it...:coffee:
I kinda miss taking my kids to toys r us, back in the day I would tell the wife Ill be in the tool section at sears and let her roam the mall

Family time man. This is going to be the worst Xmas as far as gifts go we've had in a long time. I've always preached to my kids it's not about the gifts it's about family. This will be the year we find out if they listend or not...

I kinda miss taking my kids to toys r us, back in the day I would tell the wife Ill be in the tool section at sears and let her roam the mall

That reminds me, when the kids hit about 15 they all started getting tools. The first year or two was enough to have the basics of a road side emergency kit and a general handyman tool box. My girls had more in their car tool box than most redneck farm trucks. Tools are a gift that usually lasts forever and are forever useful.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like a mighty fine family you got there.

I give my wife Xmas money. She does the the heavy lifting.

then I ask her to make a list of things she would really enjoy and I pick four or so (that can fit in my budget depending on how guilty I feel) … she hates it because it’s not “personal” but every time I’ve ever tried it’s the “wrong size” or “not my style” so…..

she enjoys her future retirement and the fact that I’ve done well in regards to our Childrens childhood/future.

so it works out.

for the side chics it’s usually fancy candles, body lotion, obviously cunninglingus, a bunch of false promises and a slap on the ass see ya next week…. and some interior decoration type stuff…

That reminds me, when the kids hit about 15 they all started getting tools. The first year or two was enough to have the basics of a road side emergency kit and a general handyman tool box. My girls had more in their car tool box than most redneck farm trucks. Tools are a gift that usually lasts forever and are forever useful.

especially for that 2 am phone call “dad my car broke down come help” lol

at least you got everything you need right in the trunk.

Way easier that way. Great idea!!

Thanks a million. Great idea with categories, why I hadn’t thought of it in the first place? We can add some more categories like personal hygiene, for example.

Edit you main post and create categories, like:

Electronics:

Xbox Series X
Xbox Series S
PS5
Switch
Apple Watch
Mac Book
Headphones
Massage Gun
TV
Drone
Phone
Wireless Charger
Speakers
Fitbit

Next category can be:

Fitness:

Treadmill
My Cookie Dealer ( got a box last year and loved it)
Dumbbells
Gym Equipment (recently bought a back extension)

Women:

Sunglasses
Bags
Slippers
Robe

Drawing blanks when I’m actually trying lol I’ll come back with more ideas but thats what I got for now.

Right you are. I still got the one my dad gave me when I was like 21. It still comes in handy. Good gift, really

I hope it's your first and last Xmas like this. And I do hope next year will be good for you. And I also hope your kids won't let you down.

Family time man. This is going to be the worst Xmas as far as gifts go we've had in a long time. I've always preached to my kids it's not about the gifts it's about family. This will be the year we find out if they listend or not...

Back