How many here have had Covid?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

I had it last year. First symptoms were on a Friday. I noticed I had a nagging headache. Nothing serious just annoying. Nothing made it go away. Saturday I woke up to a stuffy head and no taste. Within a day or two the stuffy head went away. Taste came back after 2 weeks. Other than that. I felt perfectly fine.

I’m also a person who doesn’t get sick. I’ve never had the flu. I may get a runny nose or a slightly sore throat a couple times a years but that’s it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I wonder what those of you that had a bad time with Covid have in common… what part of Europe did your ancestors come from?
    There’s no doubt in my mind this was engineered and I’m pretty sure it’s designed to target certain genetic markers so I wish y’all could find what the commonality is between y’all that had a shitty go at it. For me it really wasn’t too bad. I only missed work cuz they made me, it just lingered longer than my usual fall/winter illness schedule.
    my mom and dad both had it and had no symptoms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,660 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I wonder what those of you that had a bad time with Covid have in common… what part of Europe did your ancestors come from?
    There’s no doubt in my mind this was engineered and I’m pretty sure it’s designed to target certain genetic markers so I wish y’all could find what the commonality is between y’all that had a shitty go at it. For me it really wasn’t too bad. I only missed work cuz they made me, it just lingered longer than my usual fall/winter illness schedule.
    I have enough native blood that I have my tribal card. I do have European blood but us not the majority of my blood lines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,630 Posts
    Rep Points

Wish I still had some friends in that field,but the Army shut down their Chemical Branch down decades ago..Stupid..
    Biological Weapons are the sneakest..due to that most making them don't care about an anti-virus..

Some things to remember with Bio's
    1...usually masked as something common...cold,flu,or a non-alerting illness...
    2...slow kill rate..buy the time PE realize it's not a cold...many are infected
    3...use a water source,air borne or just infect a few in a High transit area...

My biggest fear is that this was a dressed rehearsal for the Real deal..testing our weaknesses,chain of command and ability to care for the infected..
    That they are looking at our defense of such a threat..and design one to really screw us..

Drop a Bio twice as effective in Mexico City and it will be at your door in hrs...Not days
    And with this weak ass administration,all they will do is damage control..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,630 Posts
    Rep Points

And with technology I'm sure they could be targeting certain DNA's or ethnic groups..

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13,045 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty sure it ran it's course through my family in late 2019. Took almost two months for my elderly mother to shake it. No hospital, but horrible cough and lung issues. She was getting regular breathing treatments. This was all early on before it was named, tested for, etc, etc. Like I said, we all got "something" but chalked it up to "that time of year". The rest of us took nothing other than otc supps. And missed zero work. So you know we "super spread" that shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,630 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Pretty sure it ran it's course through my family in late 2019. Took almost two months for my elderly mother to shake it. No hospital, but horrible cough and lung issues. She was getting regular breathing treatments. This was all early on before it was named, tested for, etc, etc. Like I said, we all got "something" but chalked it up to "that time of year". The rest of us took nothing other than otc supps. And missed zero work. So you know we "super spread" that shit.

Man your avatar keeps distracting me...I never get to finish your post..

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13,045 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Man your avatar keeps distracting me...I never get to finish your post..
    Just don't finish *on* my post.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,339 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow, great feedback. I really appreciate all the details you guys wrote.

I contracted C19 11-22. My wife had been quite sick for a few days, massive headache, weird body aches and nerve triggers, fever, cough, lethargy. She was seriously ill so as soon as I had a slightly sore throat I went to get tested. 2 days later the test was negative but I was getting more and more sick. I retested and this time it was positive. I went on HCQ right away and all the recommended vitamins.

If any of you guys followed me years ago you know how OCD I am when it comes to testing and researching and C19 was very interesting to me so every time I got sick I would test. In the last year I have had 2 minor colds and about a 3 day flu during the summer. I almost never get the flu and never in the summer. I had two antibody tests 6 weeks after the flu and it was clear I did not have C19.

Anyway my wife is likely on day 13 of the disease and it has progressed to her respiratory tract. She tested positive on 11-22 the same day I had my first symptoms. She had been at the hospital about 6-7 days previously dropping off my mom for an unrelated condition. She said while she was there a C19 positive patient was being treated. A few days later her headaches began to present.

HCQ had no positive effect on my wife so we moved her to Ivermectin and that gave her some relief. She was using all the standard vitamins like D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, etc. Since Quercetin is contradicted in patients using Ivermectin we stopped the Quercetin the day before using Ivermectin. 11-26 we got her the monoclonal antibody infusion. This finally broke her fever but the disease was moving into her respiratory tract and last night her Oxygen dropped into the high 80's. We started Prednisone and a albuterol inhaler. That has given her some relief.

Anyway this hit her VERY hard but me not so much. I feel like I have a bad cold and that's it. HCQ seems to work well for me but it did next to nothing for her.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Had it. Was sick AF for 12 days, caught it from my folks who were in the hospital together I think it was a 2 weeks after my father went in. I had 102+ fever everyday, coughed until my lungs were raw, had no smell or taste and it felt like I was breathing through a coffee stirrer straw - that scarred the shit out of me because I couldnt move around without being completely out of breath and weak.

Treated myself with 1000mg ED of antibiotics, used clenbuterol, Tylenol and benzonatate caps for the cough. The recovery was horrible because my lungs were fucked up for about 3 weeks afterwards, I wasnt 100% for a good 2 months.

EDIT: used vit c and zinc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,660 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

I contracted C19 11-22. My wife had been quite sick for a few days, massive headache, weird body aches and nerve triggers, fever, cough, lethargy. She was seriously ill so as soon as I had a slightly sore throat I went to get tested. 2 days later the test was negative but I was getting more and more sick. I retested and this time it was positive. I went on HCQ right away and all the recommended vitamins.

If any of you guys followed me years ago you know how OCD I am when it comes to testing and researching and C19 was very interesting to me so every time I got sick I would test. In the last year I have had 2 minor colds and about a 3 day flu during the summer. I almost never get the flu and never in the summer. I had two antibody tests 6 weeks after the flu and it was clear I did not have C19.

Anyway my wife is likely on day 13 of the disease and it has progressed to her respiratory tract. She tested positive on 11-22 the same day I had my first symptoms. She had been at the hospital about 6-7 days previously dropping off my mom for an unrelated condition. She said while she was there a C19 positive patient was being treated. A few days later her headaches began to present.

HCQ had no positive effect on my wife so we moved her to Ivermectin and that gave her some relief. She was using all the standard vitamins like D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, etc. Since Quercetin is contradicted in patients using Ivermectin we stopped the Quercetin the day before using Ivermectin. 11-26 we got her the monoclonal antibody infusion. This finally broke her fever but the disease was moving into her respiratory tract and last night her Oxygen dropped into the high 80's. We started Prednisone and a albuterol inhaler. That has given her some relief.

Anyway this hit her VERY hard but me not so much. I feel like I have a bad cold and that's it. HCQ seems to work well for me but it did next to nothing for her.
    Hope she gets better soon. I'm sure with the treatment she'll be fine. Sounds a lot like how it went for the wife. I was on the treadmill daily even if it was for 10min at a fast pace walk. She slept about 20 hrs a day and I had to push her. Like I said before, I didn't get the cough but she did and it lasted for awhile after she was over it.

The odd part is I was 4 months post surgery for metal poisoning and my labs were shit! To this day I don't understand how she got it worse than I did. My doc was telling me to stay locked down because she feared I'd die if I got it. It's so weird how it affects people differently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,630 Posts
    Rep Points

Praying for her recovery....HI
    Still my favorite Admin Brother...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

WOW Sorry to hear about your wife. Praying that she gets better quick & fully recovers without any issues.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Was sick thought I had a bad sinus infection. Lost taste and smell, over a week later went to get monoclonal antibodies, they never gave them to me.(they lied) ended up in the hospital for just under a week. Had covid pneumonia. Had me from 2ltr up to 8 litres of oxygen. (Should never have gotten that high) But the hospital Was causing my coughing and asthma to act up.... I had to fight about what they were giving me and what I couldn't take because it was causing me to have asthma attacks and causing my lungs to spasm and cough non stop. I fought to have them lower my oxygen. Within 4 hours of them insisting I needed 8ltr of oxygen(3am), and moving me to a different floor. (Thank goodness for the new male nurse I had. I was back down to 2 litres. (7am) Once I stopped taking certain stuff they were given me. My condition improved almost immediately.. then I had to fight them to release me.
    Gave me blood thinners to make sure I didn't get any clots. Lost my appetite, certain foods and drinks tasted horrible like poison.
    I was out of work for nearly a month was on oxygen when I left.
    Was taking vit d ,zinc, hydoxychloroquine but wasn't right away at the beginning.... was also taking IML cycle support. Was Taking my Albuterol inhaler although the Albuterol through the nebulizer helped much better. It really allows the medicine to get deep into my lungs.
    Went home on an dexamethasone and Tessalon perles. Wouldn't give me Prednisone although I kept asking for it.
    Don't lay on your back. Lay on your stomach and flip from one side to the other side. Will help the lungs. When I got home I was set up on 2 litres of oxygen. I didnt stay on long . Every 4hrs I was on the nebulizer taking the Albuterol and it really made a dramatic difference.. used a volumetric exercise hand held machine to measure my lungs/strength.
    After using the nebulizer it would keep improving.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes. I had Dinner this past Easter w my buddy, his wife(fully vaccinated), and his 3 kids (ages 20 thru 14, no vax). The following Wed afternoon he calls and tells me his wife(vaccinated remember), 2 out of his 3 kids all tested positive (middle child absolutely fine)and that he himself feels like total shit. Soar and very fatigued (a common description where I live). He did not get tested due to the fact his wife and kids did, assuming he's got what they got. Just at that moment while on the phone... and I shit you not. I grabbed my throat and swallowed. My throat was sore as hell, and the left gland under my jaw was pretty swollen and soar. I said ohhhh fuck. At that point I was already around my 9 nine yr old daughter and her mother the past 3 days. I mentioned it and kept away about another week. My soar thoat was gone in 4 days and it took my gland another 10 days or so to completely return to normal. But everybody recovered and I didn't get my daughter sick. Best of luck to you brother