Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,598 Posts
    Rep Points

My daughter had it in Dec 2019 when they didn't even know what it was. Fever for 2-3 weeks, she had nasty pneumnia symptoms and she was pretty sick for 2-3 weeks. Zpack and a bunch of otc stuff cured her. We were around her the whole time and never contracted it

My sister and her 3 kids and husband got it She had it slightly bad for 10 days? My brother in law and kids kicked it in 2-3 with no meds. They all used my product plandemic to help them get over it.

My in-laws had it and their kids. 2 grandparents and husband wife and 2 kids. They all beat it with ease except for the husband. He had to go on meds. He was in the hospital with an unrelated surgery when he got it. So he ended up staying about 10 days in the hospital sick with it, anti viral meds, etc.

Everyone else beat it in a matter of days with ease with no meds.

My neighbor got it in March of 2020, right at the height of the fear. 50 years old, no health issues. Problem for him was they put him on a vent immediately when his oxygen dipped a little low. It blew his lungs out (which is what a ventilator does about 75% of the time. They put him into a coma to try and help him, but it did not, and he did die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

Had bad sinus infection and flu like symptoms for 3-4 days. Doc gave me a Z pack for the sinus infection.
    Took Sudafed/Affrin to breath for a few days. It took 13 days to test negative, I did loose taste and smell.
    I’ve tested positive two other times in the last year with zero symptoms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,818 Posts
    Rep Points

I had it twice and died. Both times, adding 16 more deaths from covid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

I had it. I felt like I was dying for a month followed by a couple months of having no energy and barely being able to stay awake.
    I felt like I had taken a baseball bat to my head and neck. I felt like I had the spins and I couldnt eat protein without getting sick. No sense of smell and taste was fucked up. I was freezing cold and couldn’t stop pouring sweat. My wife was scared I was going to go to sleep and not wake up. I stopped breathing a couple of times when I was asleep.
    I went to the dr and they told me I’d have to ride it out. My wife didn’t get it even though she was around me. My daughter did but all she got was a cough for a day. Yes I was vaxxed and still got it. So for me the vax was pretty fucking worthless

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

I had it. I was sicker than shit! Barely had enough energy to walk to the bathroom. I was in bed for 9 days. I had a nonstop cough for a month. I treated myself with zpack antibiotics, zinc, vitamin c, and tons of sleep.
    FLASH⚡️LABS
    www.flashgear.to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,557 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife thought she had it and was tested for work and was positive. I live and sleep with her but had no reason to test myself. I’m assuming I had it, didn’t really feel anything, lost taste for about a day but thats it. Wife felt worse, she had a slight fever and took Tylenol and was fine within a few days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points

I got it fucking twice. Oct 2020 wasn’t too bad. I was a little tired. Lost taste and smell but it came back after Dec. Got it again in Feb 2021. This time, it kicked me in the nuts. Insomnia, nausea/vomiting, fever, lost taste and smell. Got the smell back around June and taste is still iffy. Then in the last 4 days of my quarantine, I go to the dr to get tested to see if I could return to work, I tested positive for the flu. And that kicked me in the nuts again. I gave it to my wife and 2 younger granddaughters. All they got were the sniffles for like a half a day. Which I’m very glad they didn’t get the effects of what I got.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,660 Posts
    Rep Points

We had it a year ago. Lasted 10 days for me and 14 for the wife. We had it pretty bad. We just C D Zinc NAC but we were taking these before hand. Daughter was sick for a day. Wife coughed for about 2 weeks after but we're good now. Oddly enough I never had a cough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't say for sure but I think mu wife daughter and I had it twice. First time was late December 2019. One of my wife's client's mother came in from Hubei province where the viruseoriginated. We all got sick and it lingered for 6 weeks in me. Wife was similar. Daughter beat it in a heart beat. Then we got it for real with positive test and loss of smell and taste recently, about 6 weeks ago. I could cut an onion and rub it in my eyes and nothing, no scent, no taste of it and no watering of the eyes. My wife had a rough time with it and nearly took her into the hospital but We got on all the forbidden meds and recovered. I am 6 weeks lost positive test and still somewhat low energy. I worked and worked out throughout the entire thing except for taking a 1/2 day from work the first week. The second go around was worse. The first infection could have been the flu. I tested 6 months later foe the SARS CoV 2 antibody and was negative but the antibody is somewhat short lived so not conclusive one way or another. This thing is no joke. If you had a mild case consider yourself lucky. I have the informatics and the past papers by Ralph Baric, Danszk and Shi Zhengli that pretty much are conclusive that this thing was designed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Had it last fall and experienced nothing more than a bad cold and nasty chest/sinus congestion for 4 days..this was pre-delta so I was lucky. Slammed down some Nyquil to sleep...took 2 days off work.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,660 Posts
    Rep Points

To add, daughter is sick right now with a cold and it's worse than when she had covid. Kids just handle covid totally differently. She's 12.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

I had it for about 8 days. Just used ibuprofen, vit c & e, with some nac

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,756 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I had it twice and died. Both times, adding 16 more deaths from covid.
    LMFAO.. Epic!!
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,007 Posts
    Rep Points

I believe I had it december 2019 before named was pretty sick for about a week kinda like the flu . I have been around people with it and haven't got sick again .

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,886 Posts
    Rep Points

I wonder what those of you that had a bad time with Covid have in common… what part of Europe did your ancestors come from?
    There’s no doubt in my mind this was engineered and I’m pretty sure it’s designed to target certain genetic markers so I wish y’all could find what the commonality is between y’all that had a shitty go at it. For me it really wasn’t too bad. I only missed work cuz they made me, it just lingered longer than my usual fall/winter illness schedule.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.