• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many here have had Covid?

IML Gear Cream!
I had it last year. First symptoms were on a Friday. I noticed I had a nagging headache. Nothing serious just annoying. Nothing made it go away. Saturday I woke up to a stuffy head and no taste. Within a day or two the stuffy head went away. Taste came back after 2 weeks. Other than that. I felt perfectly fine.

I’m also a person who doesn’t get sick. I’ve never had the flu. I may get a runny nose or a slightly sore throat a couple times a years but that’s it.

I wonder what those of you that had a bad time with Covid have in common… what part of Europe did your ancestors come from?
There’s no doubt in my mind this was engineered and I’m pretty sure it’s designed to target certain genetic markers so I wish y’all could find what the commonality is between y’all that had a shitty go at it. For me it really wasn’t too bad. I only missed work cuz they made me, it just lingered longer than my usual fall/winter illness schedule.
my mom and dad both had it and had no symptoms.

I wonder what those of you that had a bad time with Covid have in common… what part of Europe did your ancestors come from?
There’s no doubt in my mind this was engineered and I’m pretty sure it’s designed to target certain genetic markers so I wish y’all could find what the commonality is between y’all that had a shitty go at it. For me it really wasn’t too bad. I only missed work cuz they made me, it just lingered longer than my usual fall/winter illness schedule.

I have enough native blood that I have my tribal card. I do have European blood but us not the majority of my blood lines.

Wish I still had some friends in that field,but the Army shut down their Chemical Branch down decades ago..Stupid..
Biological Weapons are the sneakest..due to that most making them don't care about an anti-virus..

Some things to remember with Bio's
1...usually masked as something common...cold,flu,or a non-alerting illness...
2...slow kill rate..buy the time PE realize it's not a cold...many are infected
3...use a water source,air borne or just infect a few in a High transit area...

My biggest fear is that this was a dressed rehearsal for the Real deal..testing our weaknesses,chain of command and ability to care for the infected..
That they are looking at our defense of such a threat..and design one to really screw us..

Drop a Bio twice as effective in Mexico City and it will be at your door in hrs...Not days
And with this weak ass administration,all they will do is damage control..

And with technology I'm sure they could be targeting certain DNA's or ethnic groups..

Pretty sure it ran it's course through my family in late 2019. Took almost two months for my elderly mother to shake it. No hospital, but horrible cough and lung issues. She was getting regular breathing treatments. This was all early on before it was named, tested for, etc, etc. Like I said, we all got "something" but chalked it up to "that time of year". The rest of us took nothing other than otc supps. And missed zero work. So you know we "super spread" that shit.

Pretty sure it ran it's course through my family in late 2019. Took almost two months for my elderly mother to shake it. No hospital, but horrible cough and lung issues. She was getting regular breathing treatments. This was all early on before it was named, tested for, etc, etc. Like I said, we all got "something" but chalked it up to "that time of year". The rest of us took nothing other than otc supps. And missed zero work. So you know we "super spread" that shit.

Man your avatar keeps distracting me...I never get to finish your post..

Wow, great feedback. I really appreciate all the details you guys wrote.

I contracted C19 11-22. My wife had been quite sick for a few days, massive headache, weird body aches and nerve triggers, fever, cough, lethargy. She was seriously ill so as soon as I had a slightly sore throat I went to get tested. 2 days later the test was negative but I was getting more and more sick. I retested and this time it was positive. I went on HCQ right away and all the recommended vitamins.

If any of you guys followed me years ago you know how OCD I am when it comes to testing and researching and C19 was very interesting to me so every time I got sick I would test. In the last year I have had 2 minor colds and about a 3 day flu during the summer. I almost never get the flu and never in the summer. I had two antibody tests 6 weeks after the flu and it was clear I did not have C19.

Anyway my wife is likely on day 13 of the disease and it has progressed to her respiratory tract. She tested positive on 11-22 the same day I had my first symptoms. She had been at the hospital about 6-7 days previously dropping off my mom for an unrelated condition. She said while she was there a C19 positive patient was being treated. A few days later her headaches began to present.

HCQ had no positive effect on my wife so we moved her to Ivermectin and that gave her some relief. She was using all the standard vitamins like D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, etc. Since Quercetin is contradicted in patients using Ivermectin we stopped the Quercetin the day before using Ivermectin. 11-26 we got her the monoclonal antibody infusion. This finally broke her fever but the disease was moving into her respiratory tract and last night her Oxygen dropped into the high 80's. We started Prednisone and a albuterol inhaler. That has given her some relief.

Anyway this hit her VERY hard but me not so much. I feel like I have a bad cold and that's it. HCQ seems to work well for me but it did next to nothing for her.

Had it. Was sick AF for 12 days, caught it from my folks who were in the hospital together I think it was a 2 weeks after my father went in. I had 102+ fever everyday, coughed until my lungs were raw, had no smell or taste and it felt like I was breathing through a coffee stirrer straw - that scarred the shit out of me because I couldnt move around without being completely out of breath and weak.

Treated myself with 1000mg ED of antibiotics, used clenbuterol, Tylenol and benzonatate caps for the cough. The recovery was horrible because my lungs were fucked up for about 3 weeks afterwards, I wasnt 100% for a good 2 months.

EDIT: used vit c and zinc

Get Shredded!

I contracted C19 11-22. My wife had been quite sick for a few days, massive headache, weird body aches and nerve triggers, fever, cough, lethargy. She was seriously ill so as soon as I had a slightly sore throat I went to get tested. 2 days later the test was negative but I was getting more and more sick. I retested and this time it was positive. I went on HCQ right away and all the recommended vitamins.

If any of you guys followed me years ago you know how OCD I am when it comes to testing and researching and C19 was very interesting to me so every time I got sick I would test. In the last year I have had 2 minor colds and about a 3 day flu during the summer. I almost never get the flu and never in the summer. I had two antibody tests 6 weeks after the flu and it was clear I did not have C19.

Anyway my wife is likely on day 13 of the disease and it has progressed to her respiratory tract. She tested positive on 11-22 the same day I had my first symptoms. She had been at the hospital about 6-7 days previously dropping off my mom for an unrelated condition. She said while she was there a C19 positive patient was being treated. A few days later her headaches began to present.

HCQ had no positive effect on my wife so we moved her to Ivermectin and that gave her some relief. She was using all the standard vitamins like D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, etc. Since Quercetin is contradicted in patients using Ivermectin we stopped the Quercetin the day before using Ivermectin. 11-26 we got her the monoclonal antibody infusion. This finally broke her fever but the disease was moving into her respiratory tract and last night her Oxygen dropped into the high 80's. We started Prednisone and a albuterol inhaler. That has given her some relief.

Anyway this hit her VERY hard but me not so much. I feel like I have a bad cold and that's it. HCQ seems to work well for me but it did next to nothing for her.

Hope she gets better soon. I'm sure with the treatment she'll be fine. Sounds a lot like how it went for the wife. I was on the treadmill daily even if it was for 10min at a fast pace walk. She slept about 20 hrs a day and I had to push her. Like I said before, I didn't get the cough but she did and it lasted for awhile after she was over it.

The odd part is I was 4 months post surgery for metal poisoning and my labs were shit! To this day I don't understand how she got it worse than I did. My doc was telling me to stay locked down because she feared I'd die if I got it. It's so weird how it affects people differently.

WOW Sorry to hear about your wife. Praying that she gets better quick & fully recovers without any issues.

Was sick thought I had a bad sinus infection. Lost taste and smell, over a week later went to get monoclonal antibodies, they never gave them to me.(they lied) ended up in the hospital for just under a week. Had covid pneumonia. Had me from 2ltr up to 8 litres of oxygen. (Should never have gotten that high) But the hospital Was causing my coughing and asthma to act up.... I had to fight about what they were giving me and what I couldn't take because it was causing me to have asthma attacks and causing my lungs to spasm and cough non stop. I fought to have them lower my oxygen. Within 4 hours of them insisting I needed 8ltr of oxygen(3am), and moving me to a different floor. (Thank goodness for the new male nurse I had. I was back down to 2 litres. (7am) Once I stopped taking certain stuff they were given me. My condition improved almost immediately.. then I had to fight them to release me.
Gave me blood thinners to make sure I didn't get any clots. Lost my appetite, certain foods and drinks tasted horrible like poison.
I was out of work for nearly a month was on oxygen when I left.
Was taking vit d ,zinc, hydoxychloroquine but wasn't right away at the beginning.... was also taking IML cycle support. Was Taking my Albuterol inhaler although the Albuterol through the nebulizer helped much better. It really allows the medicine to get deep into my lungs.
Went home on an dexamethasone and Tessalon perles. Wouldn't give me Prednisone although I kept asking for it.
Don't lay on your back. Lay on your stomach and flip from one side to the other side. Will help the lungs. When I got home I was set up on 2 litres of oxygen. I didnt stay on long . Every 4hrs I was on the nebulizer taking the Albuterol and it really made a dramatic difference.. used a volumetric exercise hand held machine to measure my lungs/strength.
After using the nebulizer it would keep improving.

Yes. I had Dinner this past Easter w my buddy, his wife(fully vaccinated), and his 3 kids (ages 20 thru 14, no vax). The following Wed afternoon he calls and tells me his wife(vaccinated remember), 2 out of his 3 kids all tested positive (middle child absolutely fine)and that he himself feels like total shit. Soar and very fatigued (a common description where I live). He did not get tested due to the fact his wife and kids did, assuming he's got what they got. Just at that moment while on the phone... and I shit you not. I grabbed my throat and swallowed. My throat was sore as hell, and the left gland under my jaw was pretty swollen and soar. I said ohhhh fuck. At that point I was already around my 9 nine yr old daughter and her mother the past 3 days. I mentioned it and kept away about another week. My soar thoat was gone in 4 days and it took my gland another 10 days or so to completely return to normal. But everybody recovered and I didn't get my daughter sick. Best of luck to you brother

Had it a year ago October for 4 days very mild ~I used all recommend OTC and was fine .But later in May -DELTA hit me VERY hard as it did my wife-plus my daughters and their family. I tried HCQ on my oldest daughter which helped but she is allergic to it . DELTA lasted over 14 days and several in family are still coughing - tired - body aches etc .I also used Ivermectin on some family and friends plus a Z-Pack and it worked well.Wife and I were fully vaxed -but rest of the family was not .I am much older than most all of you guys - so results can vary .Long COVID is very real and does cause heart issues and just about anything where your body is weak .
Eat healthy - keep smiling -drink lots of water-exercise as I think this is here to stay. Best of luck - great thread -OD

Praying for you and your wife.
I did forget to mention about how bad my body hurt. Sweating/freezing. Felt like it was attacking my joints and injuries..
My chest was was killing me also. I was taking hot showers throughout the day to help because my body hurt so bad...

Had it a year ago October for 4 days very mild ~I used all recommend OTC and was fine .But later in May -DELTA hit me VERY hard as it did my wife-plus my daughters and their family. I tried HCQ on my oldest daughter which helped but she is allergic to it . DELTA lasted over 14 days and several in family are still coughing - tired - body aches etc .I also used Ivermectin on some family and friends plus a Z-Pack and it worked well.Wife and I were fully vaxed -but rest of the family was not .I am much older than most all of you guys - so results can vary .Long COVID is very real and does cause heart issues and just about anything where your body is weak .
Eat healthy - keep smiling -drink lots of water-exercise as I think this is here to stay. Best of luck - great thread -OD
Glad you mentioned this ordawg. Long covid is definitely real. I've been battling with heart issues since. It also affected My 11yr old son badly. It's been 6 months. He had lost 15+lbs. Couldn't eat certain foods. We've had him to specialist. Can eat or chew certain foods and textures... It's been very hard on him. Just this week he was able to eat some Mac and cheese. And chicken. We are so happy about this..

Praying for your wife Heavy.

Predinisone is a miracle drug. I swear by that drug to the end of time. I can't imagine that Prednisone leaves a trace of Covid. That drug will devastate anything, anything at all.

Hey Heavy can you give her some injectable Glutathione or you aren't interested in that sir?

I absolutely swear by that compound. It is one of the strongest if not strongest anti-oxidants on Earth and though some studies claim only a small % is absorbed into the bloodstream I have seen it act miraculous tbh.

Either way we will say a prayer for her each day and I truly hope she continues to improve you and you do as well sir. My absolute best wishes to you and your family :)

Predinisone is a miracle drug. I swear by that drug to the end of time. I can't imagine that Prednisone leaves a trace of Covid. That drug will devastate anything, anything at all.

Hey Heavy can you give her some injectable Glutathione or you aren't interested in that sir?

I absolutely swear by that compound. It is one of the strongest if not strongest anti-oxidants on Earth and though some studies claim only a small % is absorbed into the bloodstream I have seen it act miraculous tbh.

Either way we will say a prayer for her each day and I truly hope she continues to improve you and you do as well sir. My absolute best wishes to you and your family :)
Agreed Prednisone would have knocked it right out of me.
A few yrs ago I had pneumonia.
Prednisone took care of it completely in about 5 days..

:nerd:

Attachments

• 262007335_4516690801747775_8041361606515979906_n.jpg
    262007335_4516690801747775_8041361606515979906_n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 49
Hope she gets better soon. I'm sure with the treatment she'll be fine. Sounds a lot like how it went for the wife. I was on the treadmill daily even if it was for 10min at a fast pace walk. She slept about 20 hrs a day and I had to push her. Like I said before, I didn't get the cough but she did and it lasted for awhile after she was over it.

The odd part is I was 4 months post surgery for metal poisoning and my labs were shit! To this day I don't understand how she got it worse than I did. My doc was telling me to stay locked down because she feared I'd die if I got it. It's so weird how it affects people differently.

Thank you

You may have been exposed to a different coronavirus in your past which could have given you partial immunity. There are some interesting but speculative articles on this.

Selective and cross-reactive SARS-CoV-2 T cell epitopes in unexposed humans

https://www.science.org/doi/full/10.1126/science.abd3871

Was sick thought I had a bad sinus infection. Lost taste and smell, over a week later went to get monoclonal antibodies, they never gave them to me.(they lied) ended up in the hospital for just under a week. Had covid pneumonia. Had me from 2ltr up to 8 litres of oxygen. (Should never have gotten that high) But the hospital Was causing my coughing and asthma to act up.... I had to fight about what they were giving me and what I couldn't take because it was causing me to have asthma attacks and causing my lungs to spasm and cough non stop. I fought to have them lower my oxygen. Within 4 hours of them insisting I needed 8ltr of oxygen(3am), and moving me to a different floor. (Thank goodness for the new male nurse I had. I was back down to 2 litres. (7am) Once I stopped taking certain stuff they were given me. My condition improved almost immediately.. then I had to fight them to release me.
Gave me blood thinners to make sure I didn't get any clots. Lost my appetite, certain foods and drinks tasted horrible like poison.
I was out of work for nearly a month was on oxygen when I left.
Was taking vit d ,zinc, hydoxychloroquine but wasn't right away at the beginning.... was also taking IML cycle support. Was Taking my Albuterol inhaler although the Albuterol through the nebulizer helped much better. It really allows the medicine to get deep into my lungs.
Went home on an dexamethasone and Tessalon perles. Wouldn't give me Prednisone although I kept asking for it.
Don't lay on your back. Lay on your stomach and flip from one side to the other side. Will help the lungs. When I got home I was set up on 2 litres of oxygen. I didnt stay on long . Every 4hrs I was on the nebulizer taking the Albuterol and it really made a dramatic difference.. used a volumetric exercise hand held machine to measure my lungs/strength.
After using the nebulizer it would keep improving.
Why did they deny you the monoclonal antibodies? Did you not meet the criteria? I know they were only giving the treatment to specific groups in the beginning but I read they recently lowered the criteria due to so few people requesting it.

Thanks for the tip on not laying on your back. I had read that a while ago but this is a good reminder. I told her tonight after reading your post.

Why did they deny you the monoclonal antibodies? Did you not meet the criteria? I know they were only giving the treatment to specific groups in the beginning but I read they recently lowered the criteria due to so few people requesting it.

Thanks for the tip on not laying on your back. I had read that a while ago but this is a good reminder. I told her tonight after reading your post.
I waited for 8 hrs one day. And left. Come back the following day after I received a call from the hospital asking if I wanted to come back in and get them. So I said yes. Went back again. Waited over 3 hrs never received them. So I was pretty upset and was gonna leave... Made it to my car but was so out of breath. After reading my papers. That is when I found out I had covid pneumonia.. they didn't even tell me. So I walked back in to the hospital. They made me sit in the waiting room for 6hrs or so. Before they saw me. Then admitted me and wouldn't give them to me. They also tested me three different times. Even though I had my papers from the day before and from 10minutes prior when I walked to my car. They said once admitted you are no longer eligible for the monoclonal antibodies.... It was all a bunch of BS from the start. After I was home a week later I was reached out to for a follow up. They checked into it and went back through 2020. They hadn't seen a single person receive the antibodies at this hospital. She said she didnt believe they were even given out there.

Had it Dec of last year. Sinus headache for a couple days is all. No meds. Still haven’t fully recovered taste and smell

About prednisone...what I've seen with my usage and others around..
Yes in small short duration,it works very well for Acute problems...or some chronic...

But any more than two short burst a yr and it becomes tricky..Not to mention if Any abdominal bleeding And you are risking your Life..
I still use it as a Last Resort..It will mess with your health markers Quick..and unwanted weight and start to work on your body,not in good ways..And people that are on it Long Term...well it's not pretty..

I agree with GnT
..it works wonders and has with me..
But like anything it comes with a price..at 20 or 30 it's not as taxing as 40 or 50..
Now injectable turadol(spelling probably not spelled right..an anti-inflammatory) for me is way better and not nearly taxing..
I love that stuff..a 3cc shot and I'm 25 again for a wk.....

Just my take after using it for the last 25 yrs OFF more than On...

New Pfizer antiviral and ivermectin, a pharmacodynamic analysisNew Pfizer antiviral, PF-07321332, C₂₃H₃₂F₃N₅O₄PF-07321332 is designed to block the activity of the SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease,

Back