• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many here have had Covid?

Get Shredded!
Haven't had it. I credit all the foods and supplements I take for my health.

Thanks bro she's good now. Just a normal cold from kids at school. Actually glad she got it. She needs to build her immune system again with colds.
Glad to hear she is doing well.

Update, we are all at the tail end. My wife progressed the most through the disease. Me and my son never went beyond the first phase of the disease.

C19 is a 3 part disease with high inflammation. Starts like a cold, may progress to a respiratory disease and finally it appears to cause blood disorders like clotting. Understanding these phases is important to be able to treat yourself and others. It also can guide you when the appropriate time comes to seek medical assistance.

Many hospitals want to treat with Remdesivir and a vent so I would much rather treat at home as much as possible. Remdesivir and a vent can be a death sentence. Kidneys and other organs fail then death follows in many cases. The following links give a visual flow chart of the disease and how to treat it in phases.

Keep in mind you have maybe 5 days at the most to start early treatment. Once 5 days elapses your chance of survival may drop. I used HCQ at the first signs of any cold like symptoms and had to discontinue after a previous negative test came back. I ran a 5 day course of HCQ minimum. HCQ has other benefits so don't worry if you have to run a trial run a few times. Please look at the attached treatment chart.

https://aapsonline.org/mccullough-protocol-3-page.pdf

As you can see HCQ OR Ivermectin is started as soon as symptoms present. You should also add an antibiotic. Zelenko likes Zpack but our doc preferred Doxycycline. Keep in mind antibiotics may have some antiviral effects and anti-inflammatory effects. These drugs seem to confuse some people. Additionally as C19 progresses you may see a secondary infection present. Since the final stages of the disease is a blood disorder with potential for clotting using a mild blood thinner like aspirin early and through home treatment makes sense. Me and my family went through a ton of aspirin. We all started with 325 mg aspirin daily but it was also our preferred choice for pain relief and fever reduction. My wife switched to Advil but I gave her one 325 aspirin every day. Obviously you will need a thermometer on hand to measure temp.

We know the disease potentially could effect respiratory so its critical to have an Oximeter on hand to monitor O levels. Anything below 90% O should raise concern. The 5 day mark is when they usually see respiratory issues begin but it may happen later. In our experience hers presented on day 10. As you can see this is when Prednisone may be deployed. Hopefully the patient has been using antibiotics up to this point. Our doc had also prescribed an albuterol inhaler. My wife used it for about 3 days when breathing got labored or when she knew she was going to be active.

Supplements are rarely discussed at the medical level. One exception is Zinc, most at home treatments will have Zinc as a compliment to HCQ or Ivermectin. Zinc appears to have some anti viral abilities when combined with Quercetin, HCQ or Ivermectin. Therefore Zinc is a important component of treatment. Additionally we have learned many C19 patients are vitamin D deficient.

Suggested Vitamins and Minerals

Multi
Zinc 50 mg daily
D3
C
NAC

You may have to provide supplementary Oxygen so having an Oxygen machine already available may be prudent for some higher risk groups.

After reading many papers and seeing this disease up close its clear to me Ivermectin is a superior drug over HCQ at treating C19. I would do whatever it takes to have Ivermectin on hand before the disease presents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxmhvZ6eEI4

Attachments

• mccullough-protocol-3-page..JPG
    mccullough-protocol-3-page..JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 48
Please let us know how she is doing Heavy...and if we can help in anyway..
The folks here have pulled me out some scary jams,these last few yrs..Good PE here..

But I'll continue to pray for your family...
Z...

Please let us know how she is doing Heavy...and if we can help in anyway..
The folks here have pulled me out some scary jams,these last few yrs..Good PE here..

But I'll continue to pray for your family...
Z...
We are pretty much recovered. We are staying home some extra days just so we don't spread it but its just precautionary. She has a lingering cough but her Oxygen is in the 90's

Thanks

Update, we are all at the tail end. My wife progressed the most through the disease. Me and my son never went beyond the first phase of the disease.

C19 is a 3 part disease with high inflammation. Starts like a cold, may progress to a respiratory disease and finally it appears to cause blood disorders like clotting. Understanding these phases is important to be able to treat yourself and others. It also can guide you when the appropriate time comes to seek medical assistance.

Many hospitals want to treat with Remdesivir and a vent so I would much rather treat at home as much as possible. Remdesivir and a vent can be a death sentence. Kidneys and other organs fail then death follows in many cases. The following links give a visual flow chart of the disease and how to treat it in phases.

Keep in mind you have maybe 5 days at the most to start early treatment. Once 5 days elapses your chance of survival may drop. I used HCQ at the first signs of any cold like symptoms and had to discontinue after a previous negative test came back. I ran a 5 day course of HCQ minimum. HCQ has other benefits so don't worry if you have to run a trial run a few times. Please look at the attached treatment chart.

https://aapsonline.org/mccullough-protocol-3-page.pdf

As you can see HCQ OR Ivermectin is started as soon as symptoms present. You should also add an antibiotic. Zelenko likes Zpack but our doc preferred Doxycycline. Keep in mind antibiotics may have some antiviral effects and anti-inflammatory effects. These drugs seem to confuse some people. Additionally as C19 progresses you may see a secondary infection present. Since the final stages of the disease is a blood disorder with potential for clotting using a mild blood thinner like aspirin early and through home treatment makes sense. Me and my family went through a ton of aspirin. We all started with 325 mg aspirin daily but it was also our preferred choice for pain relief and fever reduction. My wife switched to Advil but I gave her one 325 aspirin every day. Obviously you will need a thermometer on hand to measure temp.

We know the disease potentially could effect respiratory so its critical to have an Oximeter on hand to monitor O levels. Anything below 90% O should raise concern. The 5 day mark is when they usually see respiratory issues begin but it may happen later. In our experience hers presented on day 10. As you can see this is when Prednisone may be deployed. Hopefully the patient has been using antibiotics up to this point. Our doc had also prescribed an albuterol inhaler. My wife used it for about 3 days when breathing got labored or when she knew she was going to be active.

Supplements are rarely discussed at the medical level. One exception is Zinc, most at home treatments will have Zinc as a compliment to HCQ or Ivermectin. Zinc appears to have some anti viral abilities when combined with Quercetin, HCQ or Ivermectin. Therefore Zinc is a important component of treatment. Additionally we have learned many C19 patients are vitamin D deficient.

Suggested Vitamins and Minerals

Multi
Zinc 50 mg daily
D3
C
NAC

You may have to provide supplementary Oxygen so having an Oxygen machine already available may be prudent for some higher risk groups.

After reading many papers and seeing this disease up close its clear to me Ivermectin is a superior drug over HCQ at treating C19. I would do whatever it takes to have Ivermectin on hand before the disease presents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxmhvZ6eEI4

Glad to hear you both are doing better.
Agreed. Definitely should have the O2 available and ivermectin.. that is one I never did receive. The Albuterol every 4-6 hrs is also very important and will help tremendously.
The supplements mentioned above should be part of daily routine for sure.
I m also curious about one thing. I have an inlaw who takes HCQ daily for other medical conditions.. she has never gotten the virus even though she was around it from what I understand. It made me wonder if it prevented her from getting this virus because she was already taking it regularly and was built up in her system.?

Had the common cold a few times, and even the flu, crazy...

We are pretty much recovered. We are staying home some extra days just so we don't spread it but its just precautionary. She has a lingering cough but her Oxygen is in the 90's

Thanks
My wife and I are about 8 weeks past when we tested positive. She was 4 days ahead of me. We are both recovered but still low energy. She hasn't worked out yet. I did mini workouts throughout due to my psycho personality. If i work out hard I pretty much feel like I am catching a cold so I often still have to take days off from training. It sucks. We did the whole protocol. I had the COVID medicine cabinet for a long time and it certainly came in handy.

My wife and I are about 8 weeks past when we tested positive. She was 4 days ahead of me. We are both recovered but still low energy. She hasn't worked out yet. I did mini workouts throughout due to my psycho personality. If i work out hard I pretty much feel like I am catching a cold so I often still have to take days off from training. It sucks. We did the whole protocol. I had the COVID medicine cabinet for a long time and it certainly came in handy.
Have you tinkered around to see if anything helps lethargy?

Maybe some Creatine and pure Cranberry juice and an apple? Its my go to mix when I need a natty boost in energy. Plus coffee. Haha

IML Gear Cream!
I dip back into the ivermectin. I take it 2x a week on average. That stuff works so well. As far as the early infection, I hear reports all the time how things turned around as soon as it was added. I take all the vitamins and minerals which probably helps. I will have to try the creatine and cranberry cocktail. Makes sense that it would boost energy.

Glad to hear you both are doing better.
Agreed. Definitely should have the O2 available and ivermectin.. that is one I never did receive. The Albuterol every 4-6 hrs is also very important and will help tremendously.
The supplements mentioned above should be part of daily routine for sure.
I m also curious about one thing. I have an inlaw who takes HCQ daily for other medical conditions.. she has never gotten the virus even though she was around it from what I understand. It made me wonder if it prevented her from getting this virus because she was already taking it regularly and was built up in her system.?
It could be, I read one paper months ago that showed weeks of HCQ use was more protective than days.

My 14 year old just tested positive this am

My whole family has been sick and her and I are the sickest. It's very very likely I have it too.

Thing is the PCR tests are not accurate. It could be the flu or covid.

Either way it does suck a bit. The sore throat and sinus crap was worse then Ive had in years. Today a bit of fatigue

I'm taking plandemic and day and nyquil and of course loaded up on vitamins. My HGH script is in full swing. I'm on a Russian ZPACK aka stronger then what we have here.

I'm throwing everything in the book at it. I'm not gonna workout. Def a tiny bit too tired.

Getting my daughter an inhaler right now, she seems to have the worst symptoms. Fever is 102-103.

Headaches. We all had headaches for days.

I will say this, this is NOTHING to shut the economy and the World down over.

I go do the doctor next week and we're gonna test for antibodies. If I do have them I will donate so someone can use my blood.

Whoever gets my blood should be lucky. Gonna be a superhero with the T, IGF levels, 200mgs of glutathone, BPC-157@250mvgs ed, and electrolytes and vitamins they're getting.

Last edited:
Received some bad news a few hrs ago.
My aunt and uncle had been fighting covid.
My aunt had gotten the antibodies. My uncle did not and hadnt gone to get help.. he also has had heart issues in th past and open heart surgery. The past day or so he hasn't been able to stand kept falling down do to weakness and loss of strength..
So my cousin/ his son took him to the hospital today. My cousin ran to do some errands and not 15 minutes after leaving the was called saying my uncle died of a massive heart attack.

Received some bad news a few hrs ago.
My aunt and uncle had been fighting covid.
My aunt had gotten the antibodies. My uncle did not and hadnt gone to get help.. he also has had heart issues in th past and open heart surgery. The past day or so he hasn't been able to stand kept falling down do to weakness and loss of strength..
So my cousin/ his son took him to the hospital today. My cousin ran to do some errands and not 15 minutes after leaving the was called saying my uncle died of a massive heart attack.
. Kinda in shock.. during the summers we always went over a few times a week with th kids and visited, helped out with stuff around the house ,yard , pool etc. Him and my aunt had moved to be closer to his son/grandkids. About a yr ago. Dam... first summer we didn't spend time with them.

COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status, and a Mortality Rate Close to Zero Could Theoretically Be Achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Abstract

Background: Much research shows that blood calcidiol (25(OH)D3) levels correlate strongly with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity. There is open discussion regarding whether low D3 is caused by the infection or if deficiency negatively affects immune defense. The aim of this study was to collect further evidence on this topic.
Methods: Systematic literature search was performed to identify retrospective cohort as well as clinical studies on COVID-19 mortality rates versus D3 blood levels. Mortality rates from clinical studies were corrected for age, sex, and diabetes. Data were analyzed using correlation and linear regression.
Results: One population study and seven clinical studies were identified, which reported D3 blood levels preinfection or on the day of hospital admission. The two independent datasets showed a negative Pearson correlation of D3 levels and mortality risk (r(17) = -0.4154, p = 0.0770/r(13) = -0.4886, p = 0.0646). For the combined data, median (IQR) D3 levels were 23.2 ng/mL (17.4-26.8), and a significant Pearson correlation was observed (r(32) = -0.3989, p = 0.0194). Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/mL D3.
Conclusions: The datasets provide strong evidence that low D3 is a predictor rather than just a side effect of the infection. Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/mL to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity.

COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status, and a Mortality Rate Close to Zero Could Theoretically Be Achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis - PubMed (nih.gov)

. Kinda in shock.. during the summers we always went over a few times a week with th kids and visited, helped out with stuff around the house ,yard , pool etc. Him and my aunt had moved to be closer to his son/grandkids. About a yr ago. Dam... first summer we didn't spend time with them.

Very sorry to hear this sir.

My sincere condolences to your family.

I think I just got over it for the 2nd time since it’s been a thing. I can’t say for sure though.

As fucked up as it seems I really can’t afford to get tested because nobody can reasonably take up my responsibilities at this time in the year. It’s the heavy bidding season and when your name is on the building you gotta do what you gotta do.

If I test positive I can’t go into my office. I can’t test positive if I don’t get tested, so there you go.

Anyways I was sick as fuck and it was miserable. It was over the Thanksgiving break and regardless of the work load, I was couch bound and lost 3 working days and a BJJ tourney. Not fuckin cool…

The latest VAERS data has been published.

Dr. Peter McCullough (@PeterMcCulloughMD) estimates that VAERS is underreported by a factor of "4 to 5".

983,756 Adverse Events
108,572 Hospitalizations
107,860 Urgent Care
12,317 Bell's Palsy
10,429 Heart Attacks
20,560 Myocarditis
34,615 Permanently Disabled
20,622 Deaths

100% Safe And Effective

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Back