Uncle Z


Don't forget about the Gold EP Line available for neighborhood shipping

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,414
    Thanked in
    2,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Don't forget about the Gold EP Line available for neighborhood shipping

    The Pharmacy just blended up some new products that are guaranteed to knock your socks off in the gains department.

    We now have the Euro Pharmacies Gold line upon us. So far we only have a few products to hit the market but powerful they are. Letís take a look below and click link to go to site and buy direct.

    https://unclez.ru/61-injectables-ep-gold-usa

    Injectables - EP GOLD - USA
    - Shipping from USA

    - Aproximate Order's delivery time: 2-5 working days (Since the package leaves any of our shipping out country)

    - Signature NOT required

    INJECTABLES - EP GOLD - USA
    Sort by
    Product Name: A to Z
    Showing 1 - 12 of 12 items
    A 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    A 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Blend 350 - 350mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Blend 350 - 350mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Blend 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Blend 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Blend 450 - 450mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Blend 450 - 450mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    T-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    T-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Test 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Test 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Test 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Test 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock

    https://unclez.ru/61-injectables-ep-gold-usa
    Last edited by XOTG85; 11-27-2021 at 05:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35,668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,143
    Thanked in
    12,129 Posts
    Rep Points
    735538076

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    The Pharmacy just blended up some new products that are guaranteed to knock your socks off in the gains department.

    We now have the Euro Pharmacies Gold line upon us. So far we only have a few products to hit the market but powerful they are. Letís take a look below and click link to go to site and buy direct.

    https://unclez.ru/61-injectables-ep-gold-usa

    Injectables - EP GOLD - USA
    - Shipping from USA

    - Aproximate Order's delivery time: 2-5 working days (Since the package leaves any of our shipping out country)

    - Signature NOT required

    INJECTABLES - EP GOLD - USA
    Sort by
    Product Name: A to Z
    Showing 1 - 12 of 12 items
    A 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    A 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Blend 350 - 350mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Blend 350 - 350mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Blend 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Blend 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Blend 450 - 450mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Blend 450 - 450mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial...
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    T-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    T-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Test 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Test 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    Test 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    Test 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock
    Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
    TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD - USA
    $

    In Stock

    https://unclez.ru/61-injectables-ep-gold-usa
    That is awesome you got all the gold products here. Bulk mix 450, Parabolan, w/ a side of Bulk Tabs, Eurotropin:T4 should be a kick ass Cycle!

    Max

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,414
    Thanked in
    2,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    That is awesome you got all the gold products here. Bulk mix 450, Parabolan, w/ a side of Bulk Tabs, Eurotropin:T4 should be a kick ass Cycle!

    Max
    Those Eurotropin are very good generics I'd put them up against any other sponsors hgh here igf vs igf score.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35,668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,143
    Thanked in
    12,129 Posts
    Rep Points
    735538076

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Those Eurotropin are very good generics I'd put them up against any other sponsors hgh here igf vs igf score.
    That is a strong reason to try them. Next level Growth

    Max

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,267
    Thanked in
    3,816 Posts
    Rep Points
    71958785

    Gold line = the gold standard

  6. #6
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35,668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,143
    Thanked in
    12,129 Posts
    Rep Points
    735538076

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    That is awesome you got all the gold products here. Bulk mix 450, Parabolan, w/ a side of Bulk Tabs, Eurotropin:T4 should be a kick ass Cycle!

    Max
    This is a bad ass bulk cycle! I was thinking about it and 2ml of bulk mix, 2ml Para, 1-2 bulk tab/s , 8-10iu split dose , 25-150mcg would be super ideal. Anyone who didnít have their best results definitely did something wrong. I was looking back at my comment and thought , ďdamn I typed that out in a few seconds and wasnít really thinking about itĒ .

    Max

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,414
    Thanked in
    2,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    This is a bad ass bulk cycle! I was thinking about it and 2ml of bulk mix, 2ml Para, 1-2 bulk tab/s , 8-10iu split dose , 25-150mcg would be super ideal. Anyone who didnít have their best results definitely did something wrong. I was looking back at my comment and thought , ďdamn I typed that out in a few seconds and wasnít really thinking about itĒ .

    Max
    Lol you're definitely right with that selection. You don't grow on that better take up knitting or basket weaving.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35,668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,143
    Thanked in
    12,129 Posts
    Rep Points
    735538076

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Lol you're definitely right with that selection. You don't grow on that better take up knitting or basket weaving.
    Yup! Tying flies ! Move to Montana !
    (sounds fun too!)

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. 🛒EP GOLD LINE NOW SHIPPING LOCAL🛒 Fill your cart TODAY!
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2021, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2021, 06:54 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2021, 01:52 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2021, 08:06 AM
  5. Gold line?? Gold hair??
    By samgraves82 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2021, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums