• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is insulin really worth it??

IML Gear Cream!
I'd say fucking do it's it's like 20 bucks for a bottle of novolin r at Walmart what do you have to loose? nothing. I do 4 iu of hgh 30 mins before w/o and than pin 5 -10 ius of novolin r right before my first set never went hypo before been using that regimen 3 years now I'd say if you've never used insulin before getting to 220 is possible by throwing slin in the mix

With the proper slin protocol he could easily add 20 lb in 8 weeks or less.

With the proper slin protocol he could easily add 20 lb in 8 weeks or less.

Any advice and what about lean bulking ? I’ve heard pre post workout slin . Or all day skin with meals . The problem is there’s a million opinions and protocols

Any advice and what about lean bulking ? I’ve heard pre post workout slin . Or all day skin with meals . The problem is there’s a million opinions and protocols

Go with Milos's protocol. He knows his shit. I learned directly from Milos in 08
Milos ever fat??? No... Milos bubble gut.. Nope.

Back